Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 23, 2014, 06:35:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dana Linn Bailey - Go Hard! No Excuses! (videos update)  (Read 32403 times)
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2012, 02:33:02 PM »

these two steroids addicts wont end well.

C'mon, I expected a positive post from you on this matter
Report to moderator   Logged
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2012, 02:38:54 PM »

Natural testical strength right there
Psychopath
Getbig IV

TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2012, 02:42:25 PM »

Soon she'll quickly realize what a dumb c.unt she has been.

... Turds of knowledge, Yo.  
uberman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2012, 02:48:17 PM »

C'mon, I expected a positive post from you on this matter
no amount of exercize or drugs will make her teeth straight anyway, why not go to a plastic surgeon or dentist instead. Lifting weights dont fix busted teeth.
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2012, 02:56:26 PM »

no amount of exercize or drugs will make her teeth straight anyway, why not go to a plastic surgeon or dentist instead. Lifting weights dont fix busted teeth.

Her horsemouth is part of her image, all marketing. Why not make a duckface yourself, just to make your wife laugh?  Cheesy
POB
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2012, 05:15:02 PM »

Why post a pic of you half way doing 90s when everyone on a bodybuilding site will know that means 60s full range. Surprised golds is on the weights that's 24hr rep range and ass off the bench form...
Danjo
Getbig IV

If you're coming on...then come on!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2012, 05:27:19 PM »

Why post a pic of you half way doing 90s when everyone on a bodybuilding sight will know that means 60s full range. Surprised golds is on the weights that's 24hr rep range and ass off the bench form...
True...now he she will tell folks she can push 90s, just conveniently leaving out the fact it was partial reps.. Roll Eyes 

Honest commentary...
jdooly
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2012, 08:00:43 PM »

A pic of him as a lad

Grover Dill!!!!!!  (correct?)
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The forbidden ritual of the steel palm

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2012, 08:25:55 PM »

Religion of peace Roll Eyes
adrain
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2012, 08:33:13 PM »

True...now he she will tell folks she can push 90s, just conveniently leaving out the fact it was partial reps.. Roll Eyes 
The reps look pretty good to me!  Her last 3 are close to full range.
haider
Getbig V

Team Batman Squats

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2012, 08:38:53 PM »

Im always very annoyed with people feeling proud of their 'hardcore' workouts.

Its not that hard to go into a gym for an hour and push yourself. I have much more respect for people putting in a hard days work as a professional than some idiot doing a 100 reps of an exercise and feeling proud of himself.

/end uberman rant.
/meltdown

follow the arrows
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2012, 09:26:54 PM »

Its not that hard to go into a gym for an hour and push yourself. I have much more respect for people putting in a hard days work as a professional than some idiot doing a 100 reps of an exercise and feeling proud of himself.

/end uberman rant.
/meltdown
Translated = bitch is stronger than me and I'm pissed about it. Angry

Relax hater, keep eating those Wheaties, you'll get to the big boy end of the rack someday. Cheesy

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Mawse
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2012, 10:28:25 PM »

/end uberman rant.
/meltdown

personally I don't give a fuck about either of them, but I do feel sorry for this pair of losers. He's obviously allergic to work but she at least had a 9-5 before quitting to be a full time douchebagette

It can't be that fulfilling sleeping in until noon, spending hours updating your facebook with 'hardcore' posts, printing a few shitty t-shirts in your in laws garage then heading out to collect the welfare check before spending the day hanging out in the gym making duckfaces.
99 Bananas
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2012, 11:34:32 PM »

personally I don't give a fuck about either of them, but I do feel sorry for this pair of losers. He's obviously allergic to work but she at least had a 9-5 before quitting to be a full time douchebagette

It can't be that fulfilling sleeping in until noon, spending hours updating your facebook with 'hardcore' posts, printing a few shitty t-shirts in your in laws garage then heading out to collect the welfare check before spending the day hanging out in the gym making duckfaces.
She dwarfs you pussy
flinstones1
Getbig V

levroneflinstonee

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2012, 12:34:30 AM »

whatever, I still find her cute as fuck.

l
flinstones1
Getbig V

levroneflinstonee

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2012, 12:59:26 AM »

ehhh.... Part of being a man is excepting women's flaws and finding a way to find them sexy.. A real man would use that flaw of hers to boosts his ego-   you would need a  thick ass cock to not get your dick bitten in half with those chompers of hers lol

l
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2012, 06:20:57 AM »

i saw their web site stats. traffic has increased 3 fold, because you (white chimps) keep pushing this chick, which is what her boyfriend wants.  No wonder, they have sales of $1.5M on those $4 Walmart tees.  Anyway, I can say the concept behind Flag or Fail is pretty cool.    

I got Brass!
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2012, 06:25:01 AM »

All they need to do is keep pulling the silly faces and claiming lifetime natty, and the threads and exposure will continue.

O
viking1
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2012, 06:30:57 AM »

whatever, I still find her cute as fuck.

"Hi, Joker!!!"        Epic scene in the movie  Shocked
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2012, 11:37:33 AM »

Yeah I don't know, but I would still fuck the shit out of her.  Admit that she still has a cute face for a woman that is that big.
POB
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2012, 12:35:39 PM »

i saw their web site stats. traffic has increased 3 fold, because you (white chimps) keep pushing this chick, which is what her boyfriend wants.  No wonder, they have sales of $1.5M on those $4 Walmart tees.  Anyway, I can say the concept behind Flag or Fail is pretty cool.    

Lol, theyd be lucky to have 10k sales, you know if there was 1.5M in a bank account the receipt would of been posted here 10 times by now. She can't even afford a boob job let alone verniers...
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2012, 12:37:53 PM »

Epic "I can't afford their clthes so I'll diss the white race" post from getbigs biggest handout recipient.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2012, 12:42:02 PM »

Lol, theyd be lucky to have 10k sales, you know if there was 1.5M in a bank account the receipt would of been posted here 10 times by now. She can't even afford a boob job let alone verniers...

Roll Eyes

$1.5M in sales doesn't equal Net Profit.  How about 17-21% of that number?  Then, you have their take home money.  I'm guessing you missed that part.

I got Brass!
POB
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2012, 01:26:12 PM »

Roll Eyes

$1.5M in sales doesn't equal Net Profit.  How about 17-21% of that number?  Then, you have their take home money.  I'm guessing you missed that part.

Roll Eyes

They Wouldn't of had to pay the government that tax till at least April 2013, I'm guessing you missed that part...
POB
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2012, 05:29:00 PM »

Epic "I can't afford their clthes so I'll diss the white race" post from getbigs biggest handout recipient.

Totally agree, the irony of Gthing calling white people "white chimps"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!