Author Topic: Getbiggers experience using Xanax.  (Read 10733 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Getbiggers experience using Xanax.
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2012, 06:28:47 AM »
i take 1/4 a vicodin and I sleep 14 hours.

I[m not sure I could handle xanax.
Haha! Seriously? Just got to build up your tolarance buddy

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2023, 07:36:38 PM »
I was surprised how short acting this stuff was.

I’ve only taken the lowest dose; can’t imagine taking a whole bar.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2023, 08:47:18 PM »
  I sleep a whole day on one bar

That must be where you were when you were supposed to be at the airport.  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2023, 01:47:10 AM »
Yeah, I was addicted to H.
Eventually I just had enough and quit. It was rough.
How long did it take to get over?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2023, 02:59:45 AM »
What's the Difference Between Xanax and Lergigan/Promethazine?

Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2023, 04:32:07 AM »
Celebrate your drug use.

Be proud.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2023, 05:40:20 AM »
I was surprised how short acting this stuff was.

I’ve only taken her lowest dose; can’t imagine taking a whole bar.

It’s designed for panic attacks, when you need it to start working rapidly but dont need long term sedation.  Valium, Ativan, Klonopin are the longer-acting forms

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2023, 05:48:43 AM »
Celebrate your drug use.

Be proud.

Hahahaha.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2023, 06:18:01 AM »
Fuck that nasty shit

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2023, 06:26:31 AM »
Fuck that nasty shit

I love how Hophead Hankins describes every drug he's ever abused as "nasty shit" lolollol. Pint-sized pill popper of peace.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2023, 06:30:56 AM »
I love how Hophead Hankins describes every drug he's ever abused as "nasty shit" lolollol. Pint-sized pill popper of peace.

I don’t pop pills I am actually on a caffeine detox right now. I was drinking too much coffee and tea and I am now 3 days without caffeine. I live the life of a straight edge monk I don’t drink I don’t use drugs I don’t smoke I even dropped caffeine but getbig claims I am a pill popper lol

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2023, 07:10:32 AM »
I don’t pop pills I am actually on a caffeine detox right now. I was drinking too much coffee and tea and I am now 3 days without caffeine. I live the life of a straight edge monk I don’t drink I don’t use drugs I don’t smoke I even dropped caffeine but getbig claims I am a pill popper lol

Translation:

I'm gay and my bald spot looks like the haircut of a monk. I'm currently on a drug detox now because I shake worse than my ex when she's on the phone and I need to use it. I haven't had a coffee in 12 hours. I barely drink alcohol because no one ever invites me out, but every time I do manage to gate crash somewhere, I smash cocktails. I have a vape and I'm also a pot head whose house has been reported as stinking of weed, but I don't smoke. I've abused steroids all my life but these don't count as drugs because some of them are bio-identical. I've never taken MDMA or Xanax but I'm just imagining that it's nasty shit because it would probably send my spaz brain into overdrive and I'd run around topless, knee-spearing people, challenging fat cops to a lift-off, and raging about my door bell.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2023, 07:56:17 AM »
Translation:

I'm gay and my bald spot looks like the haircut of a monk. I'm currently on a drug detox now because I shake worse than my ex when she's on the phone and I need to use it. I haven't had a coffee in 12 hours. I barely drink alcohol because no one ever invites me out, but every time I do manage to gate crash somewhere, I smash cocktails. I have a vape and I'm also a pot head whose house has been reported as stinking of weed, but I don't smoke. I've abused steroids all my life but these don't count as drugs because some of them are bio-identical. I've never taken MDMA or Xanax but I'm just imagining that it's nasty shit because it would probably send my spaz brain into overdrive and I'd run around topless, knee-spearing people, challenging fat cops to a lift-off, and raging about my door bell.

Qft

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2023, 08:16:57 AM »
all the shit talk about steroids on this board and you nanncies fckn love rec drugs you can get from a pharmacy - god forbid you smoke a little hash 

talk to any drug addict and benzodiazepines ARE THE WORST DRUGS TO GET OFF OF

they soak into you bone marrow -

jesus just go one night with a little sleep , maybe do some extra cardio but “up the dose” ??

same type of dues who shit on guys taking TRT or compete - popping fckn benzos to sleep and manage you pusey ass anxiety

meanwhile if you just worked out like a man , moved more and didn’t EXOECT life to be easy and anxious free

fckn up the dose

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2023, 08:57:38 AM »
all the shit talk about steroids on this board and you nanncies fckn love rec drugs you can get from a pharmacy - god forbid you smoke a little hash 

talk to any drug addict and benzodiazepines ARE THE WORST DRUGS TO GET OFF OF

they soak into you bone marrow -

jesus just go one night with a little sleep , maybe do some extra cardio but “up the dose” ??

same type of dues who shit on guys taking TRT or compete - popping fckn benzos to sleep and manage you pusey ass anxiety

meanwhile if you just worked out like a man , moved more and didn’t EXOECT life to be easy and anxious free

fckn up the dose

Exactly I guess.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2023, 02:33:05 PM »
xanax.....don't do it..
T

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2023, 02:44:45 PM »
Is xanax the same as Ativan?

I have a prescription for Ativan but hardly ever use it. Maybe once every month or two ill take half a tab for sleep. Every once in a while I might take a whole tab. I never use it more than 2 nights in a row.

It builds up. It must have a long half life. Whenever I do take it , I can't get shit done the next day. I just don't care about anything. Like there's no urgency. I'm not groggy or anything like that,  it just removes any urgency I have to get anything done. If I take it 2 nights in a row I won't accomplish anything for the next 3 days.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2023, 03:08:08 PM »
Is xanax the same as Ativan?

I have a prescription for Ativan but hardly ever use it. Maybe once every month or two ill take half a tab for sleep. Every once in a while I might take a whole tab. I never use it more than 2 nights in a row.

It builds up. It must have a long half life. Whenever I do take it , I can't get shit done the next day. I just don't care about anything. Like there's no urgency. I'm not groggy or anything like that,  it just removes any urgency I have to get anything done. If I take it 2 nights in a row I won't accomplish anything for the next 3 days.
Yes, both benzos each may vary slightly in half-life.
T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2023, 03:14:45 PM »

Just smoke weed right? Buts it’s not a drug tho so you are good

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2023, 03:57:39 PM »
Just smoke weed right? Buts it’s not a drug tho so you are good

I don’t smoke weed haven’t for over a year. I also quit vaping legal delta 8 months ago. At this point I am not even using any caffeine gave up coffee and soda. I don’t drink last alcoholic drink was last summer and maybe had 2 total alcoholic beverages last year 0 this year. I don’t take any pills prescription or otc. I don’t use preworkout. I am not even currently on TRT.  I don’t even take ibuprofen I use an ice pack and heating pack when I get a headache or have an injury. I am completely straight edge at this point. I get 9 hours of sleep every night and work 45-50hrs a week. I train multiple body parts 4-5 days a week. But whatever according to get big I am popping amphetemines and washing them down with vodka and just training arms on 5g of test. Idiots I treat myself to sprite with grenadine when I go out.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2023, 04:16:50 PM »
Bhanky does not use drugs.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2023, 03:19:20 PM »
Maybe it was bunk, but this stuff (Xanax) did nothing for me  :-\  Pretty sure I've still got a couple of strips sat somewhere getting dusty, in fact

However, when I took Tramadol for my shoulder for a week I got a very noticeable positive boost in mood - very noticeable indeed - even caught myself staring in wonderment at a beautiful sunset in a proper "Woah Duuuuude!" moment one time  ;D

T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2023, 03:25:08 PM »
I don’t smoke weed haven’t for over a year. I also quit vaping legal delta 8 months ago. At this point I am not even using any caffeine gave up coffee and soda. I don’t drink last alcoholic drink was last summer and maybe had 2 total alcoholic beverages last year 0 this year. I don’t take any pills prescription or otc. I don’t use preworkout. I am not even currently on TRT.  I don’t even take ibuprofen I use an ice pack and heating pack when I get a headache or have an injury. I am completely straight edge at this point. I get 9 hours of sleep every night and work 45-50hrs a week. I train multiple body parts 4-5 days a week. But whatever according to get big I am popping amphetemines and washing them down with vodka and just training arms on 5g of test. Idiots I treat myself to sprite with grenadine when I go out.

If you stopped the test, deca, dbol and trn you'd wither away, nice try "Lyin' Brian"...