Author Topic: PIP. ... PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS  (Read 7384 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: PIP. ... PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2012, 05:26:56 PM »
they lost their wins, wow.

who is the winningest coach now?  bowden?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2012, 05:30:58 PM »
they lost their wins, wow.

who is the winningest coach now?  bowden?

yes , bowden is 3rd

but John Gagliard is 1st at st. Paul Minn.

and    Eddie Robinson 2nd of Grambling

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2012, 05:38:32 PM »
yes , bowden is 3rd

but John Gagliard is 1st at st. Paul Minn.

and    Eddie Robinson 2nd of Grambling

So among coaches of real football schools, Bowden is first.    :-X
~

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2012, 05:50:41 PM »
You're an idiot. Sure, everyone fucks up in life. But most peoples fuck ups dont include covering up the abuse of children. There is a continuum of "fuck ups" and this is a big one, one which most people do not make up. So I stand by my statement. And the other people that were involved in the cover up should get what they deserve to.

As for the people receiving 60million, well, that is a separate issue.  I am talking purely about the topic of covering up child sexual abuse, which is a widespread phenomena.

Good post

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2012, 06:16:04 PM »
So among coaches of real football schools, Bowden is first.    :-X
Grambling produced the great Ronnie Coleman, the greatest Mr. Olympia that had ever lived!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2012, 06:46:38 PM »
if someone could bring Paterno back from the dead, knowing what's going on right now, Paterno would have said: fuck that shit, I'm better off dead. leave me the fuck alone".......he's lucky death claimed him before all these revelations. the rest of his old ass would have been in jail

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2012, 06:47:54 PM »
You're an idiot. Sure, everyone fucks up in life. But most peoples fuck ups dont include covering up the abuse of children. There is a continuum of "fuck ups" and this is a big one, one which most people do not make up. So I stand by my statement. And the other people that were involved in the cover up should get what they deserve to.

As for the people receiving 60million, well, that is a separate issue.  I am talking purely about the topic of covering up child sexual abuse, which is a widespread phenomena.

I could give a fuck about you or your fallen white hero.  the shit they pulled at penn state goes on south of the usa when i did NPO, is known by every white piece of shit from America - Europe, but nothing is done.  USA and its' hypocrites mean nothing to me.  Keep the statue up and give penn state their money back.  it means absolutely shit on a stick to me, as  does your response.  

Oh, and I didn't even read it, but someone posted it was a good response.  ::)

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2012, 07:13:50 PM »

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2012, 07:40:31 PM »
I could give a fuck about you or your fallen white hero.  the shit they pulled at penn state goes on south of the usa when i did NPO, is known by every white piece of shit from America - Europe, but nothing is done.  USA and its' hypocrites mean nothing to me.  Keep the statue up and give penn state their money back.  it means absolutely shit on a stick to me, as  does your response.  

Because it isn't their country.. why doesn't your shithole third world government do something?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2012, 08:08:12 PM »
I don't understand punishing the fans and the players. Fine the school but don't ruin the program.  Just what is the NCAA going to do with the money? Give them selves raises and create more positions to hire their buddies.

They are setting a precedent that this sort of thing will not be tolerated and must not happen again (or else we will cripple your football program).  Personally I think it needs to be done even though it penalizes some people who were not at fault.

For the athletes who are good enough to make a pro career out of it, they will still do that regardless of any penalties the school faces; if you have pro talent you have pro talent.  For those that don't or for the fans who won't get to enjoy an elite football program anymore, that's too bad but there are more important things in life than sports.  In the end it's for the greater good that they're made an example out of to stop this from ever happening again.

The money is going towards children's charities supposedly, the NCAA doesn't just keep it.  It's a corrupt organization but they aren't THAT corrupt.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2012, 07:23:00 AM »
what has o'brien done to make you think he can coach?

paterno covered it up

the players can transfer without sitting out a year

the students are in school for an education, not football games

E
Obrien was very successful with New England.....He has an uphill battle but he has the  balls and that is what it will take to get the school past this terrible mess.

The players can transfer....but maybe they have a desire to stay and finish their career at PSU.
Especially the juniors and seniors that will start or see significant playing time.

The students will be there to cheer the players on.....remember the players had nothing to do with this unfortunate situation. Neither did the students.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2012, 07:24:39 AM »

So it is a color thing with you??? Are you racist??

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2012, 10:40:51 AM »
Obrien was very successful with New England.....He has an uphill battle but he has the  balls and that is what it will take to get the school past this terrible mess.

The players can transfer....but maybe they have a desire to stay and finish their career at PSU.
Especially the juniors and seniors that will start or see significant playing time.

The students will be there to cheer the players on.....remember the players had nothing to do with this unfortunate situation. Neither did the students.

the pats have been contenders and super bowl winners long before o'brien showed up, not to mention all of belichecks assistants have failed as head coaches, he has proved absolutely nothing and was only hired because he was the only one willing to take the job

all ncaa sanctions have punished people that had nothing to do with the crimes, this is nothing new

E
E

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2012, 12:33:44 PM »
the pats have been contenders and super bowl winners long before o'brien showed up, not to mention all of belichecks assistants have failed as head coaches, he has proved absolutely nothing and was only hired because he was the only one willing to take the job

all ncaa sanctions have punished people that had nothing to do with the crimes, this is nothing new

E
Hey Earl......heard the Patriots are looking for a new coordinator.....why don't you take it bro....everyone does well with the Pats.....you could do it!  You might look good in the process. At least Obrien has the balls to take a job that will have tough times ahead. You can sit on your ass and critique the job he is doing.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2012, 01:55:59 PM »
Hey Earl......heard the Patriots are looking for a new coordinator.....why don't you take it bro....everyone does well with the Pats.....you could do it!  You might look good in the process. At least Obrien has the balls to take a job that will have tough times ahead. You can sit on your ass and critique the job he is doing.

i just mailed them my resume, hoping to at least get an interview

maybe o'brien took the job because the pats might have considered showing him the door after challenging brady to a fight?

i won't do that if i get the coordinator job

E

E

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2012, 02:03:29 PM »
I'd challenge Giselle to a fuck.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2012, 03:11:20 PM »
they'll vacate the wins but not the $1 billion plus they made in the time from 1998 to 2011.

With title XI, the big loser is not football but the other programs that shared in the football revenue.  They should have allowed all kids to play this year, transfer out and then ban the school from football period for 10 years.

Fucking USC lost scholarships and bowl ban for 2 years from 2010-2012 and this season they are a favorite for the championship.  They didn't lose shit.

USC and penn st not even close to being in the same league

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2012, 04:08:08 PM »
 ;D the results of the actions of one man is going to cause great economic distress to a whole region. people will lose jobs etc just because the tickle monster was on the loose.
F