Author Topic: 2001 Mr. Olympia PICS You May Not Have Seen!!!  (Read 9731 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: 2001 Mr. Olympia PICS You May Not Have Seen!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2012, 08:59:49 AM »
I'm still waiting for ND to explain this one

Please show me where I said Ronnie shouldn't have won this contest

Ronnie knows he lost.

so according to ND, Ronnie knows he lost the contest he should have won? ???

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2012, 10:38:44 AM »
What a dumb statement Jay hasn't had the best back on-stage yet he won FOUR Olympias , so much for that theory  ;)

then post a pic taken in one of those olympias where he is getting owned from the back... oooops you cant

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2012, 10:42:13 AM »
then post a pic taken in one of those olympias where he is getting owned from the back... oooops you cant

His front, side and back wasn't the best in 07' and they still gave it to him. What a joke.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2012, 11:39:47 AM »
In your opinion who do you think won? Ronnie or Jay?

There is NO question Jay beat him soundly in the meat & potatoes of the contest , the prejudging. The night show Ronnie tightened up and looked better and I really don't have a problem with Ronnie winning the whole show. The problem I do have is with people claiming he smoked Jay or it wasn't close because it just wreaks of fanboyism bullshit when people can't even admit the obvious , Ronnie was way-off and paid the price

I DO NOT believe in fixed contests and never will , but facts-are-facts and Ronnie was soundly beaten in the prejudging.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2012, 11:49:32 AM »
I'm still waiting for ND to explain this one

so according to ND, Ronnie knows he lost the contest he should have won? ???

I'm still waiting for you to show me where I said Ronnie should have lost  ;)

no according to Ronnie he knew he lost the contest hence why he signaled he thought he was second. Ronnie knew he was in DEEP trouble despite all his fanboys crying to the contrary

I laugh at you Ronnie fanboys who think he was untouchable and unbeatable when the reality of the situation is he was very much touchable and beatable.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2012, 12:04:25 PM »
Its funny how ND is backpedaling over the Jay vs Coleman positioning, if you insist on saying Cutler won the meat and potatoes, then you think it really was him who should have won, but in an attempt to save face you say you "dont care" Ronnie won because of the actual show when people point to your obvious contradiction...please, if youre gonna insult other, at least get your story straight.

Also, that Olympia was shit and Coleman didnt deserve it, but Jay cutler always had waist issues so all in all, the least of evils won.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2012, 12:09:36 PM »
Its funny how ND is backpedaling over the Jay vs Coleman positioning, if you insist on saying Cutler won the meat and potatoes, then you think it really was him who should have won, but in an attempt to save face you say you "dont care" Ronnie won because of the actual show when people point to your obvious contradiction...please, if youre gonna insult other, at least get your story straight.

Also, that Olympia was shit and Coleman didnt deserve it, but Jay cutler always had waist issues so all in all, the least of evils won.
Actually Jay didn't have waist issues at that O. Ronnie was the pregnant one

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2012, 12:16:22 PM »
Actually Jay didn't have waist issues at that O. Ronnie was the pregnant one
Waist as in, he never had a thin waist, like Ronnie did have.  And I am by no means defending Pregnant Coleman.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2012, 12:39:59 PM »
There is NO question Jay beat him soundly in the meat & potatoes of the contest , the prejudging. The night show Ronnie tightened up and looked better and I really don't have a problem with Ronnie winning the whole show. The problem I do have is with people claiming he smoked Jay or it wasn't close because it just wreaks of fanboyism bullshit when people can't even admit the obvious , Ronnie was way-off and paid the price

I DO NOT believe in fixed contests and never will , but facts-are-facts and Ronnie was soundly beaten in the prejudging.

Using the criteria that they used, don't you think the person who won the prejudging round (Symmetry & Muscularity a.k.a Meat & Potatoes) should win the whole contest? Yes or No.

If your answer is yes, then the contest was fixed, but since you DON'T believe in "Fixed Contests", Ronnie deserved to win the contest.

Everyone in this thread is a little confused with your statements on who should of won. Can you please clarify.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2012, 12:42:12 PM »
DVD PICS!!!

Looks like Ronnie takes it.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2012, 12:43:47 PM »
Set 2

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2012, 12:44:40 PM »
One more

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2012, 12:45:49 PM »

No I'm not where did I say Ronnie shouldn't have won? I NEVER did  ;) Jay beat Ronnie where it mattered for intents-and-purposes he won the contest until the night show. Jay accomplished a lot by doing what he did , he shattered the myth Ronnie was unbeatable and made himself a contender.

I don't have a problem with Ronnie winning he did tighten up for the night show and put on a good routine and squeaked out a close call.

And your response is Ronnie should have lost but Jay had a waist issue LMAO you see Ronnie's waist at this contest?  yeah buddy  ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2012, 12:47:53 PM »

I think 2001 was hands down the best Olympia EVER!

Show is a tad stale these days IMO!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2012, 12:49:03 PM »
From the front, Cutler looked better, but from the side and rear, Coleman still killed it! He had so much muscle!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2012, 12:50:58 PM »
Using the criteria that they used, don't you think the person who won the prejudging round (Symmetry & Muscularity a.k.a Meat & Potatoes) should win the whole contest? Yes or No.

If your answer is yes, then the contest was fixed, but since you DON'T believe in "Fixed Contests", Ronnie deserved to win the contest.

Everyone in this thread is a little confused with your statements on who should of won. Can you please clarify.

No but that was usually the case.

I never said he didn't

Ronnie should have won , however he did NOT win the prejudging anyone who says anything to the contrary is just not accurate , no matter if Jay won or not it doesn't change that fact. I laugh at the people who claim it wasn't close or Ronnie dominated him  ::) Ronnie was fighting for dear life no matter how many fan-boys claim otherwise.

Ronnie looked much better at the night show and pulled off a very close call I don't have a problem with that , just his fanboys saying he won resoundingly when it's quite the opposite. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2012, 12:51:25 PM »
Waist as in, he never had a thin waist, like Ronnie did have.  And I am by no means defending Pregnant Coleman.
Truth. it pretty much went downhill the way Jay looked since then too. His waist was never small, it was flat and sucked in though. Where Ronnie's bloated out several shows

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2012, 12:51:49 PM »

Seriously?  ???

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2012, 01:00:04 PM »

ronnie said in flex that he was waving to a person in the crowd, not motioning that he thought he was 2nd

i believe him considering what a poor sport he acted like when he knew he was 2nd in 2006

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2012, 01:02:31 PM »

ronnie said in flex that he was waving to a person in the crowd, not motioning that he thought he was 2nd

i believe him considering what a poor sport he acted like when he knew he was 2nd in 2006

E

I don't buy that for a moment , Ronnie knew he was in deep trouble.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2012, 01:05:48 PM »
DVD PICS!!!

Looks like Ronnie takes it.

He didn't take it , he lost.  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2012, 01:06:29 PM »
I don't buy that for a moment , Ronnie knew he was in deep trouble.

how do you explain the different reactions?

E
E

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2012, 01:08:55 PM »
No but that was usually the case.

I never said he didn't

Ronnie should have won , however he did NOT win the prejudging anyone who says anything to the contrary is just not accurate , no matter if Jay won or not it doesn't change that fact. I laugh at the people who claim it wasn't close or Ronnie dominated him  ::) Ronnie was fighting for dear life no matter how many fan-boys claim otherwise.

Ronnie looked much better at the night show and pulled off a very close call I don't have a problem with that , just his fanboys saying he won resoundingly when it's quite the opposite. 

Thanks for clarifying.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2012, 01:10:08 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2012, 01:10:48 PM »
how do you explain the different reactions?

E

Ronnie really believed he won in 06 , I recall Flex Wheeler and The Chad both told him he was leading after prejudging in this contest  :-\ he knew in 01 that he was behind the 8-ball , after prejudging he knew he was losing.