Author Topic: Only open if you are Getbig Financial Elite...  (Read 16718 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Only open if you are Getbig Financial Elite...
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 08:54:45 PM »
blow $250,000 on coke and whores.   Waste the rest.
;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2012, 08:56:07 PM »
1) Pay off mortgage/buy house.

2) Leave a few thousand out as ready cash on hand.

3) Stick most of the rest in a decent mutual fund.

4) Take a modest amount of whatever's left after 1 - 3 out to use as "fun" money.

MTC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2012, 09:01:49 PM »
Take the 300K and put 100K down on three different houses. Say the cost is 500K per house. Make sure your rent covers the mortgage, taxes and insurance and rent them for 30 years.

In 30 years they will be worth about 900K.

900K times 3 is 2.7 million dollars, or your retirement..

Also, the rent will generate about 3K per house which is 9G's a month in income to do nothing once they are paid off..

Serious answer..

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2012, 09:09:33 PM »
Yes and we get along fine.
  I dont believe you.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2012, 09:34:08 PM »
I would go the safe route and find/buy a small apartment with very low rent and then put all of the money in a fixed interest account with interest dividens every third month (if these terms are possible where you live). A non complicated low risk money making machine that doesn't require a lot of work. This setup (low rent plus interest dividends every third month) is a good situation whether you want to live the lazy life (work less hours each month) or make even more money (work normal hours and put more money into the machinery - taking advantage of compound interest).

For long term thinking and somewhat safe investing I'd buy some index funds... but only if I don't need the money for several years.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2012, 09:59:24 PM »
Take the 300K and put 100K down on three different houses. Say the cost is 500K per house. Make sure your rent covers the mortgage, taxes and insurance and rent them for 30 years.

In 30 years they will be worth about 900K.

900K times 3 is 2.7 million dollars, or your retirement..

Also, the rent will generate about 3K per house which is 9G's a month in income to do nothing once they are paid off..

Serious answer..

I hope this guy is trolling...

This is the sort of information people listened to 5 years ago & now are upside down on their investments.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2012, 10:12:40 PM »
Take 10 grand and put it on Denver to win the Superbowl. I'm hearing the fix might just be in ;) They're getting something like 14-1 right now.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2012, 10:15:32 PM »

This is the sort of information people listened to 5 years ago & now are upside down on their investments.

Must be Jay Cutlers alter

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2012, 10:19:10 PM »
I know a guy in Nigeria who can triple that money in only 30 days. He's also a prince which is pretty cool.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2012, 10:48:05 PM »
a.k.a. Jew, true German (not fake ass wanna-be American German), If you are a brown you must at minimum be Kshatriya in the caste system, Asian (only Japanese or a wealthy South Korean) and honorable mention, Bay.

Lets say you came across some money and after you paid off all your debt, you had $300,000.  It's you, no wife and no children and you're still young. What should you do next?  
I would think, establishing a 6 month emergency fund.  After that I really can't say.  

Should one take out a mortgage on a house?
Find a financial advisor?
Buy 300k worth ice and rims? ;D
Hookers and blow?
Gold and Silver?
Complete 2012 Bunker?
Open a Franchise or small business?

I'd like real answers please.  And please remember, only Getbig financial Elite...Thank you

And before it gets asked, "it's none of your business."...
I don't have any debt. So I buy a skyline and invest the rest.
Edit: oh yeah. Don't forget Super Bowl tickets.
A

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2012, 10:59:27 PM »
Interestingly enough, I am selling some timeshares of Tbombz's asshole for 300k.  PM me for details.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2012, 11:08:17 PM »
  I dont believe you.

Sounds like a personal problem go give some bighead.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2012, 11:13:26 PM »
Interestingly enough, I am selling some timeshares of Tbombz's asshole for 300k.  PM me for details.
Tier 1 :-X
A

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2012, 11:15:05 PM »
I know a guy in Nigeria who can triple that money in only 30 days. He's also a prince which is pretty cool.

You know him too?

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2012, 11:20:40 PM »
TALK TO A FINANCIAL CONSULTANT OR A COUPLE OF COURSE WE KNOW ALL GETBIGGERS ARE LOADED AND BIG PIMPIN LOL
i

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2012, 11:21:20 PM »
KFC everyday? that sound like a good investment

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2012, 12:45:25 AM »
TALK TO A FINANCIAL CONSULTANT OR A COUPLE OF COURSE WE KNOW ALL GETBIGGERS ARE LOADED AND BIG PIMPIN LOL
Only talk to those consultants with a fixed rate and that don't get any sort of commission from "helping" you invest your money.

Most consultants are terrible in my opinion.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2012, 08:36:18 AM »
Buy 2 houses - run a prostitution ring out of one of them. You could even do a double whammy, charge the clients to get in the door, and then take a cut from each of the hookers profits.

Boom.

Sell drugs out of the other house.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2012, 08:53:46 AM »
Get a savings account at the bank so you can use THEIR money.  These are things rich white kids are taught but poor kids and blacks aren't.  Instead of hitting up the cash store on Friday nights so you can get your check cashed and spend your money on one of these schemes, save up those checks and get yourself a savings account.  You can go up to any bank and they have a machine you can put your savings account card into that just spits fat stacks out for you to take. 

My girl's cousin had a job at a bank and is gonna hook us up FAT with a savings account once I can get my court fees paid and save up the money to get started. 
Y

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2012, 09:00:51 AM »
300K is not much to invest with, but here are 3 pointers from your friendly neighborhood GAY man..

Secure a home, if not already present-

If you are going to purchase a home (for yourself), do it within your range.  In other words, if 300K is what you absolutely have on hand, buy a home that ranges between 200K-300K.

If you purchase your home for less than 300K (say 200K), you can simply bank the rest of the money away and even use it to pay off property taxes (yearly) and other minor expenses (troubled boiler, bad pipes, house restorations etc.).  Remember, by sticking to that range, you will have the opportunity to purchase your home in full, which to many Americans is quite the luxury.  The worst place you can find yourself in is having to pay off a mortgage for the next 20-30 years when you have no occupational preordained viability and circumstances can always certainly change.  A long-term mortgage with monthly/yearly property taxes coupled with the fact that your circumstances can change are very hard odds to have on your side when looking to partake in that form of gamble. Be smart, be wise, get a roof over your head...

If you already own your own home, but want to invest in real estate, do it the right way-

When people say that real estate is the way to go when it comes to investments, they don't necessarily mean that you should go out, purchase a few homes (2-3) with minimal down payments and rent them out to hopefully make a profit once their rent money covers the individual mortgages, leaving you with a few extra hundred dollars per property in your pocket.

That is the poor man's approach to real estate.  I say that, because if you are not careful, you can find yourself in a constant struggle with your tenants.  They might be unreliable and not pay their rent.  They might become vindictive and at the time for them to move could very well destroy your property.  Aside from personal disputes, they could also lose their jobs and set you back on your estimated earnings.  That and with the wrong tenants (scumbags that know the laws well), they can go bad on their monthly rent payments and then wait until you take them to court to have them evicted, which will then earn them 6-months on the property until they find another living place, especially if kids are involved.  Be VERY careful with this.

Unless you have enough money to purchase say 20-30 homes and then set up your own real estate management company, hiring a professional like Tom Prince to handle all minor issues, stay away from pretending to be a small scale landlord.  That can prove to be a nightmare in today's economy.

What's the right way to invest in real estate?

Look into what are known as REIT (Real Estate Investment Trusts).  That is how the big boys in Wall Street invest their money into real estate.  That is the exception that, most of these big talk gurus that sell hopes and dreams to modern day folks about real estate, don't talk about.  Look it up and let me know what you think.  If you have questions about that, feel free to ask me.

A pretty safe investment is a franchise with a proven track record-

Think of the local food franchises that you have squandered your money away at throughout most of your life.  I won't begin to tell you which are the ones you find popular, as these places tend to change a little from state to state.  Most people, both willingly and unwillingly, spend a small fortune at these places throughout the years.  Little do most people know that the RIGHT franchise can make you a small fortune if you have any business know-how and understand what it takes to stick to a firm business.  Look into that and if you need particular information, feel free to ask.

Those are the tips I offer for now, if you want direct investment advice relating to how to invest your money in individual stocks, mutual funds or even the potential of hedge fund-like investments (which take a lot more than 300K), feel free to let me know.

Lovingly yours,
"1"

the trainer

« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2012, 09:03:33 AM »
a.k.a. Jew, true German (not fake ass wanna-be American German), If you are a brown you must at minimum be Kshatriya in the caste system, Asian (only Japanese or a wealthy South Korean) and honorable mention, Bay.

Lets say you came across some money and after you paid off all your debt, you had $300,000.  It's you, no wife and no children and you're still young. What should you do next?  
I would think, establishing a 6 month emergency fund.  After that I really can't say.  

Should one take out a mortgage on a house?
Find a financial advisor?
Buy 300k worth ice and rims? ;D
Hookers and blow?
Gold and Silver?
Complete 2012 Bunker?
Open a Franchise or small business?

I'd like real answers please.  And please remember, only Getbig financial Elite...Thank you

And before it gets asked, "it's none of your business."...

Well to be honest you come off as a loser who cannot hold down a job so that 300k will be gone in no time.

MTC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2012, 09:25:01 AM »

Not trolling at all. It is how I became rich.

You need to buy in the right area, San Diego, Manhattan, etc and not El Paso Texas or Riverside CA.

You put your money down and the renters pay the rents. Your layout is for the down payment and then maintenance. It is called leverage. Instead of taking all your money and buying one house you take your resources and leverage them through multiple units and when the market rebounds you make out like a bandit.

The key is now you are buying at the bottom of the market, the idiots 5 years ago were buying at the top.

Buy low sell high seems overly simplified but when the timing is right it works like wonders.

I sold my properties right before the fall 5 years ago. I saw the greed and the idiots getting into the market and knew we were headed for a fall.

Buying homes now in the right market will make you rich..

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2012, 09:27:33 AM »
I want to know how wiggs came by 300k?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2012, 09:38:02 AM »
Not trolling at all. It is how I became rich.

You need to buy in the right area, San Diego, Manhattan, etc and not El Paso Texas or Riverside CA.

You do know that the average (as in a random walk-up building with no amenities) 1-bedroom apartment in Manhattan, will cost you way over a million dollars, right?

...and, you also know that most New York banks will expect you to put down at least a 20% down payment on the property, unless you have excellent credit and substantial collateral in place, right?

Assuming, Wiggs wants to actually use that 300K wisely, putting down 200K+ to purchase a 1-bedroom (or studio) in Manhattan, would be very, very foolish.  As an owner of Manhattan property (only apartments in Manhattan - There aren't any houses), you will have to pay your Mortgage + Property taxes + Association fees.  You would have to rent that measly 1-bedroom out at a ridiculous rate in order to make any money back.  People (regardless of their circumstances) aren't willing to pay that kind of rent for a 1-bedroom anymore.  Not to mention that a 1-bedroom apartment in a true luxury building will EASILY cost you over 2 million.

Manhattan's real estate market is not the place to pretend to buy property in with solely 300K.

"1"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2012, 10:57:07 AM »
either invest in your education or save the money untill you find an investment that makes sense. jumping into real estate does sound good, but dont just buy the first thing you find if your going to do that. wait a bit. be patient. make lots of real low ball offers. cant hurt, and maybe one of them will get accepted.