Author Topic: Gyno? Here is how bitch tits looks like. Pics of mine inside  (Read 60240 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Gyno? Here is how bitch tits looks like. Pics of mine inside
« Reply #325 on: August 03, 2012, 08:16:48 PM »
Someone needs to schedule a fisticuffs and post the youtube link or else I think this thread has run its course.
Yeah I'm officially bored. Anyone wants to meet up, I lift every afternoon around 4. We can knock out some benchpress, then go out in the parking lot and knock each others teeth out lol! Contact Runningmom for directions. Maybe she can handle the video too

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: August 04, 2012, 01:11:12 AM »
Eh this is getting boring. I can just see you now, at your house with a pad and paper. Writing down all the whitty spins you put on everyone's names. Now follow me over to the other board doggy, here boy, c'mon.

lmao

from the man boasting on gh15s site how he is slapping me around over here

im done answering you my friend its way too easy  :-*
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #327 on: August 15, 2012, 08:47:00 PM »
Now its run its course

Narrator: [V.O] This is Bob. Bob had bitch tits.
[Camera pans to a REMAINING MEN TOGETHER sign]
Narrator: [V.O] This was a support group for men with testicular cancer. The big moosie slobbering all over me... that was Bob.
Robert 'Bob' Paulson: We're still men.
Narrator: [slightly muffled due to Bob's enormous breasts] Yes, we're men. Men is what we are.
Narrator: [V.O] Eight months ago, Bob's testicles were removed. Then hormone therapy. He developed bitch tits because his testosterone was too high and his body upped the estrogen. And that was where I fit...
Robert 'Bob' Paulson: They're gonna have to open my pecs again to drain the fluid.
Narrator: [V.O] Between those huge sweating tits that hung enormous, the way you'd think of God's as big.