Author Topic: What the heck is this Chick a Filet thing all about w the twinks?  (Read 27188 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: What the heck is this Chick a Filet thing all about w the twinks?
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2012, 10:32:44 AM »
Students accuse Chick-fil-A of 'human rights violations,' seek to expel food chain from their campus
 Campus Reform ^

Posted on Monday, July 30, 2012 1:08:51 PM

A group of New York University (NYU) students are circulating a petition which accuses Chick-fil-A owners of “human rights violations” over their financial support for non-profit pro-family influence groups.

The document, which so far has attracted just over 15,000 of 20,000 hoped for signatures, also calls for administrators to use a loophole in school rules to expel the popular chicken sandwich store campus.

“NYU prides itself on being a diverse, open and inclusive campus community”, reads the petition, posted in March by student Hilary Dworkoski. “[M]aintaining a contract with an anti-gay vendor like Chick-fil-A undermines what makes this university so great.”

View the petition “New York University: Stop serving anti-gay Chick-fil-A on campus.”

In particular, Dworkoski accused Chick-fil-A of harboring an “agenda against anyone," and complains that its owners donated at least $2 million to 2009 to support “anti-gay” groups including mainstream evangelical groups Focus On The Family and the Family Research Council.

(Excerpt) Read more at campusreform.org ...

________________________ ________________________ ________

I have a court appearance down there coming up, maybe ill try to go in there and stir shit up w the fags.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2012, 10:35:43 AM »
nice distraction issue.  i hope sarah palin does a photo op for the shiity jobs report we'll get this week.  

no wait, if it's not raw meat being throw on the rabid far right, she doesn't have an opinon on it.  gotcha.

Raw meat? The LEFT brought this crap up. Nobody on the right is surprised at Chick-Fil-A's policy.

And let's not go there about distraction issues, given your track record as of late.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2012, 10:37:39 AM »
Raw meat? The LEFT brought this crap up. Nobody on the right is surprised at Chick-Fil-A's policy.

And let's not go there about distraction issues, given your track record as of late.

Did the left force the CEO of a major company to "go there" on the issue?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2012, 10:39:45 AM »

So - every leftist moonbat is out there in all their leftist glory on everything from gay marriage, to shutting down nukes, gun control, etc, now its a crime to be open about ones views? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2012, 10:45:57 AM »
So - every leftist moonbat is out there in all their leftist glory on everything from gay marriage, to shutting down nukes, gun control, etc, now its a crime to be open about ones views? 

People can say what they want.  But MCWAY said the left brought this crap up.  I think it was the CEO of a major corporation that brought it up.  The left responded/reacted in their usually crybaby way. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2012, 10:49:27 AM »

Chick-Fil-A is (and has been) a Christian organization since its existence. That's not exactly a secret. Again, among their sponsors is Focus on the Family (their "Adventures in Odyssey" toys are sometimes featured with the kids' meals). Gee... what are the odds that the company is against gay "marriage"?

You think gay activists didn't know about the association between the two, until a week ago? Or of Chick-Fil-A's Christian philosophy until now?

This is another attempt by the left to censor people who don't cower to their views.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2012, 11:03:31 AM »
look, i think the peopel whining about his position are a bunch of crybaby idiots.  he can feel any way he wants.

but what is super pathetic is the "reaction to the reaction" - Sarah Palin and her ilk trumpeting how much they're upset about the upset reaction of an irrational few.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2012, 11:50:06 AM »
look, i think the peopel whining about his position are a bunch of crybaby idiots.  he can feel any way he wants.

but what is super pathetic is the "reaction to the reaction" - Sarah Palin and her ilk trumpeting how much they're upset about the upset reaction of an irrational few.

Everyone demagoging a stupid goddam issue.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2012, 01:38:41 PM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-region-liked-chick-fil-a-more-post-anti-gay-controversy-2012-7
Wednesday is chick filet support day, I think I'll get a shirt and wear t in grand central and down union square to piss off the communist fags.

got some time on your hands ?

Is business that slow?

I'm sure there will be a lot of other succesful lawyers out there with you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2012, 01:54:05 PM »
ABC’s The View honored Roseanne Barr with a guest-host spot on July 19, which shows they probably aren’t in the habit of evaluating her sanity based on her Twitter rants. Take her wishing cancer on Chick-Fil-A fans this morning: “anyone who eats S–t Fil-A deserves to get the cancer that is sure to come from eating antibiotic filled tortured chickens 4Christ”.

This came after she told the restaurant chain to suck an appendage she doesn’t have.

This outbreak of hate was retweeted by comedian Joe Rogan, who recently hosted a newfangled version of “Fear Factor” on NBC. Shortly after her get-cancer tweet, she doubled down:

“off to grab a s–it fil-A sandwich on my way to worshipping Christ, supporting Aipac and war in Iran.”

http://visiontoamerica.com/11152/roseanne-barr-wishes-cancer-on-chick-fil-a-customers/comment-page-9

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2012, 02:06:19 PM »
Everyone is free to express their opinion, protest etc..

This goes for the head of Chik Fil A and all his supporters and detractors

There is supposed to be one opening in San Jose and I'll probably go check out the food

I fully expect to be disapointed in the food quality just like I was when 5 Guys came to town with  so much hype

Virtually all fast food sucks and if you eat it very rarely (such as I do) the first thing you usually notice/taste is the high amounts of sodium and the low quality of ingredients. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2012, 02:44:14 PM »
roseanne is trash.  attention whoring.  doing anything to make a headline and stay relevant.

why yall would ever acknoeledge such a moron?  i dunno.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2012, 03:05:10 PM »
got some time on your hands ?

Is business that slow?

I'm sure there will be a lot of other succesful lawyers out there with you

Way to stay on topic. Given the amount of time you spend on here (you're on here every day) and the fact that you drive a 15-year-old car, I think it's safe to assume that you're not exactly knocking it out of the park with your own business.

roseanne is trash.  attention whoring.  doing anything to make a headline and stay relevant.

why yall would ever acknoeledge such a moron?  i dunno.

We acknowledge you so why not her?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2012, 03:24:32 PM »
Way to stay on topic. Given the amount of time you spend on here (you're on here every day) and the fact that you drive a 15-year-old car, I think it's safe to assume that you're not exactly knocking it out of the park with your own business.

We acknowledge you so why not her?

My comment that everyone has the right to express their opinion including the owner of Chik Fil a and everyone who agrees or disgrees with him is 100% on topic

I'm on here most days because I sit in front of 2 or 3 computer screens most of the time

You'll be happy to know I bought a new Lexus a few weeks ago

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2012, 05:34:52 PM »
My comment that everyone has the right to express their opinion including the owner of Chik Fil a and everyone who agrees or disgrees with him is 100% on topic

I'm on here most days because I sit in front of 2 or 3 computer screens most of the time

You'll be happy to know I bought a new Lexus a few weeks ago

how big are your tires?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2012, 05:52:19 PM »
how big are your tires?

The wheels are 17 inches - not sure if that's what you mean
I'm not a "car" guy.  I would have kept driving my old car but the transmission was starting to slip and I knew it was time to break down and buy a new one
I hope to drive this one for 10+ years too

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2012, 06:54:50 PM »
Everyone is free to express their opinion, protest etc..

This goes for the head of Chik Fil A and all his supporters and detractors

There is supposed to be one opening in San Jose and I'll probably go check out the food

I fully expect to be disapointed in the food quality just like I was when 5 Guys came to town with  so much hype

Virtually all fast food sucks and if you eat it very rarely (such as I do) the first thing you usually notice/taste is the high amounts of sodium and the low quality of ingredients. 
expressing an opinion and legislators proposing legislation that bans businesses for their opinion are two completely different things.

Im not a fan of five guys either, it was hyped up to me too and I have to say I was sadly disappointed.

Chik-fil-a is fast food but its decent fast food, its alot better than a chicken sandwich youre going to get from McDonalds or Wendys etc.

Their establishments are also generally very clean and staffed by well dressed, well groomed and well mannered ppl as well.

give it a try, you might be suprised.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2012, 07:15:05 PM »
expressing an opinion and legislators proposing legislation that bans businesses for their opinion are two completely different things.
Im not a fan of five guys either, it was hyped up to me too and I have to say I was sadly disappointed.

Chik-fil-a is fast food but its decent fast food, its alot better than a chicken sandwich youre going to get from McDonalds or Wendys etc.

Their establishments are also generally very clean and staffed by well dressed, well groomed and well mannered ppl as well.

give it a try, you might be suprised.

the very first post on this thread was about the public relations director dying of a heart attack
after that there were other posts about people protesting and a couple of mayors wanting to ban them and some councilman wanting to introduce a resolution to condemn them but I don't see anything about "proposing legislation" to ban them and, as I've mentioned, that had nothing to do with the original post that started this thread

I already said I will try them when they open up here which is supposed to be in a couple of weeks

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2012, 07:43:00 PM »
the very first post on this thread was about the public relations director dying of a heart attack
after that there were other posts about people protesting and a couple of mayors wanting to ban them and some councilman wanting to introduce a resolution to condemn them but I don't see anything about "proposing legislation" to ban them and, as I've mentioned, that had nothing to do with the original post that started this thread

I already said I will try them when they open up here which is supposed to be in a couple of weeks
by proposing I didnt mean on the floor I mean rhetorically.

Its one thing for ppl like me and you to talk about it even though that is assinine. It is another for a person in the position of power to make such things happen to even talk about it.

They are contemplating banning a business b/c of the beliefs of someone involved with it.

THAT IS FUKING ABSURD!!!!

and should be condemned by everyone with any amount of common sense and rationality

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2012, 08:05:30 PM »
by proposing I didnt mean on the floor I mean rhetorically.

Its one thing for ppl like me and you to talk about it even though that is assinine. It is another for a person in the position of power to make such things happen to even talk about it.

They are contemplating banning a business b/c of the beliefs of someone involved with it.

THAT IS FUKING ABSURD!!!!

and should be condemned by everyone with any amount of common sense and rationality

wtf are you telling this to me for ?

I never argued in favor of anyone banning them (whether with rhetorical legislation -whatever that is - or not)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2012, 08:14:34 PM »
i ate there today.  Oh wow that sandwich was so juicy.   

it was off a free coupon.  You see, a few months back, they took 7 minutes to bring me the food i ordered.  So they gave me a ticket for a free sandwich :)

so today I spent 1.97 on a large tea, and ate a free sandwich with mayo.  That shit was awesome. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2012, 08:16:34 PM »

it was off a free coupon.  You see, a few months back, they took 7 minutes to bring me the food i ordered.  So they gave me a ticket for a free sandwich :)

so today I spent 1.97 on a large tea, and ate a free sandwich with mayo.  That shit was awesome. 

we have pop eyes and Kennedy fried chicken w the thugs ruining the place.   >:(.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2012, 08:17:38 PM »
we have pop eyes and Kennedy fried chicken w the thugs ruining the place.   >:(.

we have KFC and popeyes, they both suck.

Boston market was decent, I recall.
Chick fila very good.
Pollo Tropical is probably the best of all.   All caribbean chicken, pork and steak, cooked by a carribean staff.  and it shows!  lol, they can COOK.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2012, 08:20:48 PM »

number 1 with mayo, waffle fries and a coke zero...good shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2012, 08:21:48 PM »
we have KFC and popeyes, they both suck.

Boston market was decent, I recall.
Chick fila very good.
Pollo Tropical is probably the best of all.   All caribbean chicken, pork and steak, cooked by a carribean staff.  and it shows!  lol, they can COOK.

there is a Jamaican place near me and those freaks cook ox tail in the drive way and sell it along with other weird shit.  

Once you go over the  "Bridge" near me into Wakefield section of the Bronx it's a whole other world.