Author Topic: John Lott: Obama told me he doesn't think people should be allowed to have guns  (Read 3365 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
2 years ago - and suddenly he's on a tour selling it?

33, just admit he's bringing this up nonstop now because he wants to pile up the dollars for election day - can you do that much?

No, he has been recounting the same story from Day 1. 

Its only obama slaves like yourself who refuse to accept the truth about your fake messiah and that you have been duped and made to look like a fool over and over and over and over and over again.  Recounted the story again. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i dont care how many times he has 'recounted' the story. 

He is a man who profits directly from this quote.  Very self-serving.

Dont get me wrong, I like Lott - his stats are awesome.  however, obama had a dem congress and didn't touch guns.  Why in the world would he try it against a repub congress just ITCHING for a huge gun bill to shoot down and fluff their feathers?

Obama didn't come after guns when he had the power.
No way he comes at them now.

But hey, if you're rather talk about the gun boogeyman (neglecting Romeny who actually DID deliver an AWB), go for it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i dont care how many times he has 'recounted' the story. 

He is a man who profits directly from this quote.  Very self-serving.

Dont get me wrong, I like Lott - his stats are awesome.  however, obama had a dem congress and didn't touch guns.  Why in the world would he try it against a repub congress just ITCHING for a huge gun bill to shoot down and fluff their feathers?

Obama didn't come after guns when he had the power.
No way he comes at them now.

But hey, if you're rather talk about the gun boogeyman (neglecting Romeny who actually DID deliver an AWB), go for it.

He tried to w fast n Furious and it failed remember?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V

He tried to w fast n Furious and it failed remember?   

You have no proof of this, or Issa would have prosecuted him for it.

He "Tried it" = he tried an assault weapons ban?  No, sorry, only 1 person in the 2012 race ever helped plan and signed an assault weapons ban.  A strict one too.  THe dude with (R) by his name, ironically.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You have no proof of this, or Issa would have prosecuted him for it.

He "Tried it" = he tried an assault weapons ban?  No, sorry, only 1 person in the 2012 race ever helped plan and signed an assault weapons ban.  A strict one too.  THe dude with (R) by his name, ironically.

LOL.   Remember the email from the ATF agent seeking data from F&F to justify increased reporting requirements from dealers? 

Oh wait . . . . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V

LOL.   Remember the email from the ATF agent seeking data from F&F to justify increased reporting requirements from dealers? 

Oh wait . . . . . .

even if Lott is right - he claims obama "doesnt think" people should be allowed to own guns.

But obama has done nothing to take away guns.  Romney, on the other hand, sure has.

So I guess we are at a point where you're pissed off about what obama thinks (but doesn't do) - but you aren't pissed about what Mitt thinks OR what he does.  Cause he openly supported brady bill, you know he thinks this just like obama.  But whereas obama didn't have the balls to ban guns - Mitt did.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
even if Lott is right - he claims obama "doesnt think" people should be allowed to own guns.

But obama has done nothing to take away guns.  Romney, on the other hand, sure has.

So I guess we are at a point where you're pissed off about what obama thinks (but doesn't do) - but you aren't pissed about what Mitt thinks OR what he does.  Cause he openly supported brady bill, you know he thinks this just like obama.  But whereas obama didn't have the balls to ban guns - Mitt did.

Obama spent his first two years ramming through his radical agenda and needed as many demos to vote for the stim bill, GhettoCare, etc.   He needed blue dogs to do it. 

After the beating he took in 2010 there was no way any more demos were going to go along w him on anything whatsoever. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Obama spent his first two years ramming through his radical agenda and needed as many demos to vote for the stim bill, GhettoCare, etc.   He needed blue dogs to do it. 

After the beating he took in 2010 there was no way any more demos were going to go along w him on anything whatsoever.

Getting obamacare was pretty damn hard, and he got that.  DREAM, he shoved that with exec order.  Got his finreg bill too.

But he left guns alone, as he said he would.  Romney is the one who said he didn't support the NRA, signed a gun ban, then became a 'severely conservative" candidate. 

that's pathetic - you sohuld be calling romney a POS gungrabber, every single day.  You should.