Author Topic: Kai Greene: A Day in the Life - Teaser  (Read 9320 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Kai Greene: A Day in the Life - Teaser
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2012, 07:51:50 AM »
isn't all the pro bodybuilders' life the same?

eat, hump the machine in the gym, sleep, shit and claim natural and post shitty pics on facebook?

Some also roll around in their shiny sports / luxury cars  8)

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2012, 08:08:19 AM »
I read the article they had in the new Flex about Kai and it amazes me that he still lives in that apartment in Brooklyn, especially since he has made a LOT of money the past few years. Shit he won $115K in contest earnings last year, not to mention his Muscle Meds deal and appearances!

He lives in a townhouse now, but still has the apartment

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2012, 09:33:16 AM »
Gatomjp, what is your opinion on Kai fucking a grapefruit? Ever think about taping Part 2 of that?

He didn't rob or sell drugs or kill or beat his girlfriend. I think that it was a silly, harmless thing that a young man did for money.

I think that those who can't get it out of their heads say more about themselves than they do about Kai.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2012, 11:51:41 AM »
http://www.flexonline.com/training/videos/musclemeds/musclemeds-presents-day-life-kai-greene-video

"why don't you have what jay has, why do you live like Phil Heath lives does, why do you wear a hoodie all the fucking time, whats that thing on your face"

Dude doing all his shopping around town, lugging bags and bags of groceries and tupperware (none of that expensive centaponi glass type)

narrator took a couple shots a Jay and Phil  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2012, 01:11:44 PM »
I thought Kai showed more respect to Arnold when he won the Arnold classic then any other winner in the history of the competition. Which was cool...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2012, 02:48:15 PM »
It's between Kai and Phil this year ... Jay, wolf, branch , victor, can't fight it out the rest
LOL NOT!
T

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2012, 02:58:10 PM »
LOL NOT!

Who is going to take Kai for second place?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2012, 03:18:04 PM »
snopes.com said that grapefruit thing was just a rumour spread by lesser athletes.

ahaha lol  ;D ;D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2012, 03:19:49 PM »
He didn't rob or sell drugs or kill or beat his girlfriend. I think that it was a silly, harmless thing that a young man did for money.

I think that those who can't get it out of their heads say more about themselves than they do about Kai.

But a lot of people need money at a young age. We all do. We dont all fuck fruit.

Be honest, are you telling me you never looked at Kai and said to yourself, "Man, I wonder how that big cock looked penetrating that grapefruit."

Again, be honest, have you ever googled the pics of him doing that?
X

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2012, 03:21:36 PM »

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2012, 05:13:24 PM »
But a lot of people need money at a young age. We all do. We dont all fuck fruit.

Be honest, are you telling me you never looked at Kai and said to yourself, "Man, I wonder how that big cock looked penetrating that grapefruit."

Again, be honest, have you ever googled the pics of him doing that?

When I found out about it of course I Googled it. Then I laughed my ass off and would not have ever thought about it again if it weren't for sheltered homophobic fucks bringing it up over and over like they have such upstanding backgrounds and nothing to hide.

There are so many worse things in this world. In the big scheme of things this is so fucking minor and silly. If those little boys who can't stop thinking about it would just get out of the house and live a little they'd know that.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2012, 05:46:56 PM »
So i watched the day in the life...i am trying to understand something. He lives in the PJ ( but someone said he has a townhouse elsewhere) if thats true why keep the shithole?
and where is his wife? She doesnt cook for him?
getbig or getgot

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2012, 06:06:32 PM »
So i watched the day in the life...i am trying to understand something. He lives in the PJ ( but someone said he has a townhouse elsewhere) if thats true why keep the shithole?

I think he keeps the shithole for storage only, cheaper then a storage unit probably

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2012, 06:09:57 PM »
I think he keeps the shithole for storage only, cheaper then a storage unit probably

good point..but doesnt he have to prove he is poor..i would think the supp contract, Contest winnings..guest posings would DQ him from living in the projects..
getbig or getgot

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2012, 06:16:40 PM »
Which one of you athletes made the photoshop of Phil watching the grapefruit scene on his laptop?  That was some funny shit ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2012, 06:50:47 PM »

When I found out about it of course I Googled it. Then I laughed my ass off and would not have ever thought about it again if it weren't for sheltered homophobic fucks bringing it up over and over like they have such upstanding backgrounds and nothing to hide.

There are so many worse things in this world. In the big scheme of things this is so fucking minor and silly. If those little boys who can't stop thinking about it would just get out of the house and live a little they'd know that.

For your next video, you should use that corny attempt at a deep announcers voice and commentate while Kai bangs another piece of fruit. That would be Epic.
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2012, 09:25:23 PM »

If someone photoshops Kai Green in the middle of the dad and the kid and a grapefruit with a hole in it next to the pie, it may end up being a top 10 best Getbig chop of all time.lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2012, 09:28:15 PM »

He probably keeps the shit hole because he's trying to make it look like he's a starving artist. I bet he sells his paintings to a lot of the EYE's WIDE SHUT crowd where he does some of those perverted acts...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2012, 09:32:41 PM »
I read the article they had in the new Flex about Kai and it amazes me that he still lives in that apartment in Brooklyn, especially since he has made a LOT of money the past few years. Shit he won $115K in contest earnings last year, not to mention his Muscle Meds deal and appearances!

Kai is relatively poor.  Jay and Phil made the Forbes top 400 list - But kai narrowly missed the cut.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2012, 09:48:20 PM »
Gato youre the man.  Youre films are awesome.  Thanks and keep up the good work.
X2

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2012, 10:04:35 PM »
i can't think of someone whose daily life i would like to experience less...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2012, 10:23:24 PM »
isn't all the pro bodybuilders' life the same?

eat, hump the machine in the gym, sleep, shit and claim natural and post shitty pics on facebook?

;D