Author Topic: Ate at chick-fil-a 3 times already today.... for bodybuilding.  (Read 22674 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Ate at chick-fil-a 3 times already today.... for bodybuilding.
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2012, 01:31:52 PM »
According to Snopes that was created by a self described democrat and liberal they can find no evidence they spent one dollar to fund anti gay legislation.

The source of this lie is the Advocate. They gave millions to religious organizations and not to fund anti gay legislation. I guess if you keep repeating a lie it becomes the "truth".
You know, for an 'oldtimer' you get things wrong over and over again, and just appear the bungler. Amazing you actually survived to be 'old.'  First hit: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/26/us/gay-rights-uproar-over-chick-fil-a-widens.html

/keep that nightlight on

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2012, 01:44:00 PM »
The NY Times is a left leaning paper just like the Washington Post. That entire article was full of bias and half truths. How I survived? I bet I do a lot better than you.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2012, 01:46:26 PM »
I bought a chickfila to work the other day, and a gay coworker/friend had a hissy fit. Im like so they give money to scam artist that say they can "cure" gay. And they are anti-gay marriage.
sounds like bigots to me. I hate it when people justify they bigotry using Gods name.
But hey, freedom of speech. If people don't like it, boycott them. Use your freedom of speech too.
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2012, 01:49:23 PM »
The NY Times is a left leaning paper just like the Washington Post. That entire article was full of bias and half truths. How I survived? I bet I do a lot better than you.
Awesome rebuttal of the issue in point. Should have just gone with a Coach-like, knee-jerk, 'Farkin' Librals'  boilerplate statement - less actual thinking that way.    ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2012, 01:53:41 PM »
No, I'm strictly Subway and Chipotle now (except for Hardee's and KFC apple pies, and McDonald's Rolo McFlurries, that's where I draw the line)
Now, Hardee's Charbroiled Chicken Club and Wendy's Asiago Chicken sandwiches are the ish, been a long time since I had them, though.
Yeah I been wearing their ass out lately...Started off going once a month, then twice, I'm up to 2x a week sometimes. That steak burrito is the shit. They got it right there; just really good quality ingredients and awesome tasting food. They could go up 2 bucks on their meals tomorrow and I'd still buy em.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2012, 01:55:37 PM »
I bought a chickfila to work the other day, and a gay coworker/friend had a hissy fit. Im like so they give money to scam artist that say they can "cure" gay. And they are anti-gay marriage.
sounds like bigots to me. I hate it when people justify they bigotry using Gods name.
But hey, freedom of speech. If people don't like it, boycott them. Use your freedom of speech too.

A bigot wouldn't hire gay people...there are plenty of gay people who work or have worked for Chik-Fil-A...

As long as they don't discriminate gays in the hiring process, they are ok in my book. Furthermore, I could care less if they believe in gay marriage or not, I am not going there to get married, nor listen to their stance in it, I am going there for some damn chicken.

Meanwhile, people make a big deal over this, but don't pay attention to the economy, or bills being passed, etc.
Americans care more about a fast food chain than the economy, how typical.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2012, 01:57:46 PM »
Yeah I been wearing their ass out lately...Started off going once a month, then twice, I'm up to 2x a week sometimes. That steak burrito is the shit. They got it right there; just really good quality ingredients and awesome tasting food. They could go up 2 bucks on their meals tomorrow and I'd still buy em.
If I go there I get two burritos, one chicken for right now, and one steak for after a workout.
I should have bought stock in them a few yrs back...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2012, 02:01:33 PM »
A bigot wouldn't hire gay people...there are plenty of gay people who work or have worked for Chik-Fil-A...

As long as they don't discriminate gays in the hiring process, they are ok in my book. Furthermore, I could care less if they believe in gay marriage or not, I am not going there to get married, nor listen to their stance in it, I am going there for some damn chicken.

Meanwhile, people make a big deal over this, but don't pay attention to the economy, or bills being passed, etc.
At first they came for the gays, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't gay
Then they came for the car enthusiasts
and I didn't speak out because I was really a biker
Then they came for the Blacks,
and I knew I was fucked...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2012, 02:06:46 PM »
Michelle Obama ate at Bojangles here yesterday.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2012, 02:08:44 PM »

::)  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2012, 02:09:51 PM »
its just a fucking fried or grilled bird for penis sake

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2012, 02:11:25 PM »

Being against gay marriage does not mean you're anti-gay.

::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2012, 02:13:35 PM »

Yeah and intel hires blacks... What is your point? They have to its the law.
Everyone has an agenda. I wish they would just Stfu and make me a fucking sandwich.
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2012, 02:14:54 PM »
::)  ::)
Wow. A double rolly eyes from Getbig's resident cretin. I won't sleep well, tonight.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2012, 02:15:42 PM »
What kind of complete weirdo goes out their way to fund anti gay anything?? At what point does anti gay consume a large part of your daily concious??
Bigots. People that also think if it's their view on right, it is wrong. That is really 2 fold tho.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2012, 02:17:06 PM »
I don't think you can equate being gay with black, because you can be gay and be any race or color.
And you can't tell many times who is gay. What is somebody going used stereotypical behavior or clothing? You can't. You can't pull a person over for "driving while gay", but damn it you can be pulled over for "driving while black"

Furthermore, I could care less what your sexual orientation is, and I could care less if the holder of the family doesn't agree with same sex marriage---he has a right to disagree with it.
Just like I believe wome have the right to wear a burqka if they so choose, it's their choice.

And, I believe that the politicians don't agree with gay marriage, they only are ok with it because it brings in money. Think of all the marriage licenses and their cost, plus the weddings and their cost, and the catering...money. In hard economic times, politicians will find ways to make money, and push the "it's for your safety" (redlight and speed cameras), or "equality" (same sex marriage, yet many of the politicians are cheating on their wives).

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2012, 02:17:17 PM »
Bigots. People that also think if it's their view on right, it is wrong. That is really 2 fold tho.
Psst. The answer is: Christians.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2012, 02:17:33 PM »
mmm all this chicken talk is making me hungry , QUick to the nearest Chick-fil-A!

What a horrible company, giving away free food to children  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2012, 02:18:13 PM »
Wow. A double rolly eyes from Getbig's resident cretin. I won't sleep well, tonight.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2012, 02:21:00 PM »
Psst. The answer is: Christians.
Not all Christians, or any relious org,  are bigots. Plenty of atheist are anti-gay marriage too.
People really love to kill in the name tho.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2012, 02:22:15 PM »
mmm all this chicken talk is making me hungry , QUick to the nearest Chick-fil-A!

What a horrible company, giving away free food to children  :-\

Just like crack dealers. TheY give you a taste. Lol
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2012, 02:26:28 PM »
Yeah and intel hires blacks... What is your point? They have to its the law.
Everyone has an agenda. I wish they would just Stfu and make me a fucking sandwich.
They have...
Shit, as far as agendas go, look at Mcdonald's and their ads supporting "365 black" and "black music month", and you can find at least 2-5 in the projects, if not more. Now, we all know that black folk get diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, high cholesterol at higher rates than other populations. And that cheap fast food is what people will go to instead of going to the store and buying fruits and veggies and fixing a decent meal. And also, that fast food burns a hole in your wallet, therefore helping you to be locked into being poor.

I wish McDonald's would have a far better selection of food (because Chipotle's is the shit), and black folk need to speak out on the spamming of their communities with that junk.

Take a look at the sodium levels of McDonald's food while you are eating your Chik-Fil-A.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2012, 04:35:38 PM »

LOLOLOL!!! Awesome.. I'm printing shirts  bodybuilding tank tops with this shit on...
®

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
®

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2012, 04:48:51 PM »
just heard on the news tomorrow THE GAYS will have a NATIONAL SAME SEX KISS DAY at chick-fil-a ....   :-X :-X :-X