Author Topic: Weird blood pressure  (Read 4950 times)

breakmore

• Getbig III
Weird blood pressure
« on: August 01, 2012, 06:57:45 AM »
Hmm, i am having last 2 week very weird blood pressure, extremely high sylostic pressure. And i actually feel really tired like shit and have a general feeling of not feeling good. :D

I actually thought i had a fucking stroke this midday, seeing as my sight in one eye got blury as shite and the whole right side of my face was numb and  felt weird.(including my arm and legs)
Luckily now i am feeling better, but my blood pressure is still high as shit.

Here are reading, average over 3 after eachother measurements. (3 times daily)

sa   165/64
su   172/68
mo  155/74
tue  152/61
we   160/63 (so far)

I have had this general unwell feeling for some weeks now, with a very irregular heartbeat.

It is really weird cause i been on relatively low doses.

test-e 100mg e5d
bold   400mg e5d
Anavar 40mg ed
ostarine 25mg ed

I think it is the bold.

Anyway, this has me pretty scared so, i am quitting all orals and the bold and going on 100mg test-e ew.

I know for a fact that all orals give me high blood pressure after after a while(been on anavar now for 9-10 weeks or so, cant rememeber), because for some reason they seem to effect my thyroid, i get extremely high blood pressure for some reason then. I have a really extensive blood testing past what showed that. (i had really regular blood testing intervals, if anybody is interested i can show them)

But anyways what is everybodys opinion, is this type of blood pressure dangerous(sylostic only)
I seem to be experiencing this. http://highbloodpressure.about.com/od/glossaryip/g/systolic_htn.htm

Anyway i am definitely quiting the fucking bold, and also the anavar, might resume the ostarine if my blood pressure falls in relatively normal range.  :D

I feel really lethargic though, and i dont know how it would seem to feel if you are dying, but it feels like i am.  :o
Also my urine was really brown and darkyellow the past couple of days.

Edit: i already made these changes when i started to experience the high blood pressure 3-4 weeks ago.
Fluid intake to 6-8 liters (1.5-2 gallons?)
Zero simple carbs, low complex carbs
8-10g omega3 ed
5g vitamine C ed

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
Re: Weird blood pressure
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 07:43:52 AM »
Hey Doc here dude. You have mildly
elevated systolic pressures only with some lability.
Personally, I would not get excited about the reads at this point.
How old are you?? How do your BPs fluctuate during the day??  Is there a family history of heart disease or HTN??? These are important questions. The heart irregularity
may be SVT or occasional PAC/PVCs-- nothing to get excited about!!

Get various BP reads during day -- if consistently greater than 140/90 you might need an anti-hypertensive agent. Get an EKG to put ur mind at rest. If u are over 40 u should have these done routinely every year anyway.
Don't mind fuck urself about which 'chemical' u r on caused this-/ they all can lead to elevations particularly in those predisposed.
Hope that helps..   DOC

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 09:55:26 AM »
You need to get off the gear for a bit and get a baseline first, then slowly get back on one compound at a time taking readings each time to determine the culprit

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 03:35:06 PM »
Hey Doc here dude. You have mildly
elevated systolic pressures only with some lability.
Personally, I would not get excited about the reads at this point.
How old are you?? How do your BPs fluctuate during the day??  Is there a family history of heart disease or HTN??? These are important questions. The heart irregularity
may be SVT or occasional PAC/PVCs-- nothing to get excited about!!

Get various BP reads during day -- if consistently greater than 140/90 you might need an anti-hypertensive agent. Get an EKG to put ur mind at rest. If u are over 40 u should have these done routinely every year anyway.
Don't mind fuck urself about which 'chemical' u r on caused this-/ they all can lead to elevations particularly in those predisposed.
Hope that helps..   DOC

Hey, i am 25, these measurements are the averages of 3x3 (morning, midday, evening) measurements a day. some go as high as 180+ sylostic, these are the averages.

My normal bp is probably something like 125/75, i already had an ecg done, and also something where you wear a blood pressure monitor for 24hours which inflates every 15min or so. (about a year back) I normally don't have high blood pressure.

But a lot of times on cycle i get high bloodpressure on certain compounds. Most people say you cant feel high blood pressure, but i can fucking feel it when its this high. :P

You need to get off the gear for a bit and get a baseline first, then slowly get back on one compound at a time taking readings each time to determine the culprit

Yes, good idea, thats what i am doing now, but i am definitely not injecting another ml of bold, i want to test with the ones that are out of my system faster.

My bp is still pretty high, i am lying here in bed completely relaxed and i am reading 168/65. All this worrying is making it worse i think.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 03:58:23 PM »
Hey, i am 25, these measurements are the averages of 3x3 (morning, midday, evening) measurements a day. some go as high as 180+ sylostic, these are the averages.

My normal bp is probably something like 125/75, i already had an ecg done, and also something where you wear a blood pressure monitor for 24hours which inflates every 15min or so. (about a year back) I normally don't have high blood pressure.

But a lot of times on cycle i get high bloodpressure on certain compounds. Most people say you cant feel high blood pressure, but i can fucking feel it when its this high. :P

Yes, good idea, thats what i am doing now, but i am definitely not injecting another ml of bold, i want to test with the ones that are out of my system faster.

My bp is still pretty high, i am lying here in bed completely relaxed and i am reading 168/65. All this worrying is making it worse i think.

You are a heart beat away from stroke/heart attack IMHO. My doctor told me that at numbers around 143/89-93 while on Test Tren Eq. If you are genetically predisposed to heart disease, those numbers are not very reassuring.

Eq is notorious for high BP. My #'s got high as 145/93 on it at their peak by evening time. Then they would normalize the next day and repeat the pattern as activity levels picked up. Soon as i got off that and stayed on Test Tren, i had no problems.

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 01:34:13 AM »
You are a heart beat away from stroke/heart attack IMHO. My doctor told me that at numbers around 143/89-93 while on Test Tren Eq. If you are genetically predisposed to heart disease, those numbers are not very reassuring.

Eq is notorious for high BP. My #'s got high as 145/93 on it at their peak by evening time. Then they would normalize the next day and repeat the pattern as activity levels picked up. Soon as i got off that and stayed on Test Tren, i had no problems.

Yes man, i think it is the bold too.  I will look at my blood pressure in a week, if its not lower i will also not inject test-e.

The weird thing is my relatively low dialostic pressure, combined with the super high sylostic. Some people say is much worse.  :(

I can feel every heartbeat in my throat, on my chest, my heart actually feels tired.. Real discomfort in the heart region for the past couple of week.

It might be wise of me to stop the bold and orals :)

Sucks though, cause i've been on for 5 months now. i wanted to throw in some other stuff still, but maybe better to quit while still alive. :)

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 07:53:34 AM »
These are my normal/baseline values, measured over 24hour with a blood pressure box given by hospital. I think i was off at the time (about a year back) :P

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 05:57:13 PM »
Numbers look normal and within range there. However, your systolic numbers remains a little above average almost 41% of the time. That above average limit is likely hereditary and/or dietary related.