Author Topic: First Cycle done, Results and overview.  (Read 15572 times)

IZO

• Getbig II
First Cycle done, Results and overview.
« on: August 05, 2012, 04:16:52 AM »
Hey guys just done my first cycle of Testosterone Propionate 100mg Eod for 8weeks. Will give you an overview of the cycle ,results,side effects,pct and diet.
You can also read read my previous post: My first cycle total plan and stat, feedback..

I had a hard time deciding which steroid I'd should use and how my pct should be like. I did lots of reasearch and got some help from this forum(=
I decided at last to run 100mg test propionate(fast acting ester) to learn how my body reacts on Test, also if side effects occurred, I l just go off. The next step was to decide if i should run any AI during during the cycle, the plan was to run 0.25mg Arimidex eod during cycle. Since Arimidex is strong and could shut down the estrogen levels to much, i decided to add 10mg of Nolvadex ed during cycle. My PCT was both Nolvadex and Clomid 4Weeks.
Clomid:50/50/50/25 Nolvadex: 40/20/20/20 and this worked for me.

I also had some thoughts to add 50mg Winstrol ed during cycle for 6weeks, but could not get hold of it, would recommend everyone to add it...

The gear that i used was supposed to be high quality, but i began to have doubts after the third week. The first week started very well and i could already feel the gear kick in, in the fourth week and to the end of the cycle I felt totally exhausted, lost some strength and had no motivation total crashhh..I had no opportunity to do blood tests to find out what was going on. I had my suspicions on the Test or maybe Nolvadex some reaction maybe?? But I continued with the cycle, for 8weeks. I Want to point out that my friend aslo was on the same cycle, started the same time as me and he aslo feelt the same thing...

Cycle Report
Weight gain: About 7kg.
Acne: None.
Water retention: Slightly not that bad.
Other reactions: Noticed that my nipples became stiff, like when it's cold outside, already the first day when started with Nolvadex.

Diet: I kept a clean diet, around 3000kcal, high in protein and fat, low carbs after 7:00PM.

The next cycle i will definitely go for Tren,primo,winstrol, masteron,  so I can cut down on calories  a bit.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: First Cycle done, Results and overview.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 04:45:50 AM »
would recommend everyone to add it...

Cycle Report
Weight gain: About 7kg.

The next cycle i will definitely go for Tren,primo,winstrol, masteron,  so I can cut down on calories  a bit.

1. Why would you recommend something to EVERYONE especially when you have 0 experience with it yourself? Even if something looks good on paper it doesn't mean much in the real world.

2. I'm glad your cycle went well.

3. Next cycle will be your second, why would you ever use four completely new steroids? If/when you get some issues you have no idea what drug is doing what. If i was you i'd use prop (or some other ester of test) and add ONE of the above mentioned steroids to it since you already know how you react to it. Masteron prop. would be a good choice.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 05:17:03 AM »
1.If you do your first cycle, for sample lets say in this case when only use Test, which steroid would you add if you are a first timer?? Maybe Tren? dont think so.. Its a better choice to add (Winstrol tabs) for a first time user, you will keep your gains better and also have a bit anti estro.

2.The plan is not to use all compounds at the same time. Just one of them and add some Test.
Sample: 150mg Test Prop+75mg Tren A Eod

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 05:19:26 AM »
Hey Galeniko its true mostly water, 7kg of muscle i would be a monster hahah

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 05:40:14 AM »
1.If you do your first cycle, for sample lets say in this case when only use Test, which steroid would you add if you are a first timer?? Maybe Tren? dont think so.. Its a better choice to add (Winstrol tabs) for a first time user, you will keep your gains better and also have a bit anti estro.

2.The plan is not to use all compounds at the same time. Just one of them and add some Test.
Sample: 150mg Test Prop+75mg Tren A Eod

Testosterone only would be/is enough. You can add other things to your first cycle after it has really kicked off (and you know how you react to it), for example after 6 weeks (if your cycle was like 12 weeks. I have used winstrol and i do not recommend it to people. It can be of use, but for most (me included) it only gives a mild boost, makes my joints hurt like hell and after awhile lipid panel looks awful. (I have bloodwork done 2-3 times per year). Turinabol gives everything and more, minus the sides and is much stronger mg per mg.

I would not add tren to your second cycle, it's a very harsh compound. But since you're going to do it with tren a, at least you can drop it fast if sides are too much. Trenbolone is the strongest mind fuck steroid ever (along with halo) neither should be used by non experienced users.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 05:48:57 AM »
Testosterone only would be/is enough. You can add other things to your first cycle after it has really kicked off (and you know how you react to it), for example after 6 weeks (if your cycle was like 12 weeks. I have used winstrol and i do not recommend it to people. It can be of use, but for most (me included) it only gives a mild boost, makes my joints hurt like hell and after awhile lipid panel looks awful. (I have bloodwork done 2-3 times per year). Turinabol gives everything and more, minus the sides and is much stronger mg per mg.

I would not add tren to your second cycle, it's a very harsh compound. But since you're going to do it with tren a, at least you can drop it fast if sides are too much. Trenbolone is the strongest mind fuck steroid ever (along with halo) neither should be used by non experienced users.

yeah, but 15 recomended to me that i start off with tren, test, gh first cycle, and said that i'm playing with poop using sdrol :D :D :D

but on a serious note, tren and halo are the biggest mind fuck roids out there?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 05:58:39 AM »
yeah, but 15 recomended to me that i start off with tren, test, gh first cycle, and said that i'm playing with poop using sdrol :D :D :D

but on a serious note, tren and halo are the biggest mind fuck roids out there?

He also said a lot of things about aliens etc.

Yes they are, very few people actually get/use real halotestin (Fluoxymesterone) but it's up there with tren. Everyone reacts differently to drugs, but i've seen more guys get severe anxiety, paranoia, mood swings etc. with tren then all other steroids combined.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 06:28:17 AM »
It was just à sample, i dont say that i would use Tren, i have other options Primobolan, Masteron etc

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 10:21:07 AM »
I think Test/Primo would be a fun second cycle if you want to add something else. No need to get all crazy for sure, i've made some of the best gains of my life on Test only cycles.

Halo is more powerful than Tren, it makes me strong as a bull, yet makes me want to break shit and i'm a very calm guy. I can handle Tren for months on end, but 6 weeks of Halo makes me loony.

Sounds like you had a great first experience, keep it simple and have fun. There will be many more cycles in your future.

8)

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 09:49:24 AM »
I was never a big fan of bulking up. As I mentioned earlier, i have tried to stay around 2500-3000 calories/day, if i go under 2500 cal i loose to much weight and also muscle mass, if i go over 3000 calories i will put on to much fat. 2500-2700 calories/daily for me is ultimate. I am looking for long-term results to add as much quality mass as possible and that takes time, its no problem to gain weight but it is another thing to gain quality muscle mass....
Everything takes time, especially if you want a certain muscle look and symmetry. Think that my next cycle will include test,masteron,primo, maybe Deca NPP.

1. Test Prop 100mg+Masteron Prop 100mg EOD
2. Primobolan 500-600mg weekly+500mg Test Enant weekly or Dianabol.
3. Test Prop 150mg+Tren A 75mg EOD

Wonder if any of you guys have experience with Tren A, Masteron, Primo in high dose, and low Test dose for a sample: 500mg Masteron or Primo weekly+15-20mg test daily.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 10:14:22 AM »
very good point about the gaining of quality muscle and not just bulking up

you often hear people saying stuff like "i put on 20 pounds in 6 weeks"

but the question is... "how much of that 20 pounds is actually lean muscle tissue as opposed to other possibilites, such as... "food in the gut", water (bloat), and/or bodyfat?"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 03:35:44 AM »
if you mean bulking in the sense of going up to 12% then yeah, i'd say that's ok

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2012, 12:58:08 PM »
 ;)