Author Topic: 2012 Olympics - Holley Mangold - US Weightlifter  (Read 7496 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: 2012 Olympics - Holley Mangold - US Weightlifter
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2012, 08:29:27 AM »
My wife snatched my credit card yesterday. 2 attempts at £120

Cyp, you could've went after my mom with the whole snatch reference. You are slipping today. Very disapointed in you sir.

orion

• Getbig IV
Re: Holley mangold US WEightlifter
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 09:43:34 AM »
She's bigger than most male SHW's. Honestly Robles is the much better lifter, stronger, much more confident. Alas, she isn't a face for American Olympic Lifting. We like our big girls bubbly and out going. Robles is much too businessy.

They did a segment on Robles, she and her mom are dirt poor, US weight org. gives her 400 a month.  Not even enough to buy food.  No money at all in weightlifting. I felt bad for her.  Seems very determined and hard working. Was hoping she would do well, any idea how she did. Weightlifting gets no coverage, but they give it to badminton and men's synchronized diving?!!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 09:57:13 AM »
They did a segment on Robles, she and her mom are dirt poor, US weight org. gives her 400 a month.  Not even enough to buy food.  No money at all in weightlifting. I felt bad for her.  Seems very determined and hard working. Was hoping she would do well, any idea how she did. Weightlifting gets no coverage, but they give it to badminton and men's synchronized diving?!!

Robles placed 7th, might of placed 8th but a lifter pulled out after hurting herself on a C/J that might sound bad but it was a decent place considering that it was a VERY tough class. She looked strong and confident under the bar.

She went S - 120kgs  C/J -145kgs.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
Re: Holley mangold US WEightlifter
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2012, 10:03:37 AM »

How does she manage to get that big and strong with only $400 month? She obviously knows the secret to get big cheap

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2012, 10:04:37 AM »
My wife snatched my credit card yesterday. 2 attempts at £120

To be fair, she was only trying to book a ticket for that muscular 16 year old Zambian boy you invited over to finally go back home.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2012 Olympics - Olympic Weightlifting / Holly
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2012, 05:19:33 PM »
Holley Mangold is 350 pounds and can kick some serious ass...

Oh, she likes bodybuilding....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2012, 05:21:55 PM »
Holly Mangold is 350 pounds and can kick eat some serious ass...

Oh, she likes to eat like a bodybuilder....

fixed

would you hit it Ron? would you go first base with her if he begged you?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2012, 05:24:27 PM »
fixed - would you hit it Ron? would you go first base with her if he begged you?

Nails - just relax.  I told you she is all for you. You don't have to worry about it.   

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2012, 05:28:19 PM »
 Did anyone see that fucking huge beast of a Chinese shot putter? I swear she squealed just a like pig when she threw the darn thing.
O