Author Topic: week from today .. find all about the new steroid laws and prohormone laws !!!  (Read 2740 times)

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
big show rick collins top lawyer, discussing the new steroid laws, and prohormone laws going to be going into affect . basically you get caught with a pill of a prohormone pill that is illegal now you can get jail time. its crazy and bullshit!!!!! tune in.. also colette nelson ifbb pro and certifed diabetic consultant, discussing new insulin formulas being produced that bodybuilders allready are using, and got there hands on. huge show and interesting one tune in next sunday 9 pm live east coast time. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dashow/2012/08/13/dashow-112-rick-collins-and-colette-nelson

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I'll knock you the fuck out if you don't shut up.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
big show rick collins top lawyer, discussing the new steroid laws, and prohormone laws going to be going into affect . basically you get caught with a pill of a prohormone pill that is illegal now you can get jail time. its crazy and bullshit!!!!! tune in.. also colette nelson ifbb pro and certifed diabetic consultant, discussing new insulin formulas being produced that bodybuilders allready are using, and got there hands on. huge show and interesting one tune in next sunday 9 pm live east coast time.

Did she get certified by self use?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
weed is a ticket but jail time for prohormones.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

Weed is a ticket? in america?
I knew a guy from seattle who went to jail just for possession.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Weed is a ticket? in america?
I knew a guy from seattle who went to jail just for possession.
  yeah, I know 2 people who got arrested smoking a joint, while on vacation in the us.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What's your point? Prohormones are prob worse for you than weed. I can go down to the packy and grab a case of Bud and a pack of Marb Reds but weed is illegal? Weed is fucking harmless, what a joke

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
U.S.A and clowns around them a.k.a western countries are one big fucking joke

FREE TITUS STEROIDS!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
I'll knock you the fuck out if you don't shut up.

lol
#

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
CAn't wait to see the first loser who gets caught using prohormones and busted.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Weed just got decriminalized in my state for under 27 grams, just a ticket  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
big show rick collins top lawyer, discussing the new steroid laws, and prohormone laws going to be going into affect . basically you get caught with a pill of a prohormone pill that is illegal now you can get jail time. its crazy and bullshit!!!!! tune in.. also colette nelson ifbb pro and certifed diabetic consultant, discussing new insulin formulas being produced that bodybuilders allready are using, and got there hands on. huge show and interesting one tune in next sunday 9 pm live east coast time. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dashow/2012/08/13/dashow-112-rick-collins-and-colette-nelson

Not that anyone gives a shit about you but would you certify someone as a diabetic consultant if she's going to give advice on how to use insulin for muscle gains???

Also...seeing as how steroids and prohormones are illegal, why would anyone give a shit about new laws for items you can't use anyway....

Finally, why do you continue to call your shows huge when the only thing huge about it is the hospital bills you must be racking up every week sitting in that dialysis chair getting "the drain"???

A

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV

Not that anyone gives a shit about you but would you certify someone as a diabetic consultant if she's going to give advice on how to use insulin for muscle gains???

Also...seeing as how steroids and prohormones are illegal, why would anyone give a shit about new laws for items you can't use anyway....

Finally, why do you continue to call your shows huge when the only thing huge about it is the hospital bills you must be racking up every week sitting in that dialysis chair getting "the drain"???

ouch  :-\

ritch

• Getbig V
I wanna hear the insulin protocol.
?

OneManGang

• Getbig IV

Jail all steroid and drug pushers and abusers. It ruins lives. Look at your own miserable condition.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella

Ouch x2

#

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
no idea how I ended up on this thread  ???
follow the arrows