Author Topic: Romney going to announce the VP Pick on Saturday morning  (Read 9386 times)

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
Re: Romney going to announce the VP Pick on Saturday morning
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2012, 05:16:06 AM »
Quote from: James28 on Today at 02:23:10 AM
this guy gets it

to the coach.
you do realize that mormons believe god had sex with your mom
and that if you have children of your own (I dunno if you do) then god
had sex with your wife.  google spirit childs
please tell us how you feel about this.  and then explain how money
is created in this country and what fractional reserve banking is. 
no wait you have never answered these questions and still think the federal reserve is federal.

here ya go coach and for all god gobblers.  a tribute to one of your heros

and another tribute courtesy of professionalblasphemers
fuck the pope

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2012, 05:16:43 AM »
Stupid ass people complaining about the rich as if you'd wouldn't want to be one of them. More lies.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2012, 05:32:26 AM »
Stupid ass people complaining about the rich as if you'd wouldn't want to be one of them. More lies.
like me some of us are actually ok with our standing in the world.

hey coach my buds at professionalblasphemers have just offered for free your very
own page for you including your business. just like this one of your mentor and idol rush limpballs.
waddya say. 
fuck rush limbaugh

top 20 in google guaranteed like this http://www.google.com/#q=fuck+you+rush+limbaugh&hl=en&pws=0&prmd=imvnso&ei=6E8mUIjmJqrp6wGUnoG4BQ&start=10&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=6fc2be3d81197ff1&biw=1280&bih=873

just think how cool everyone will think you are.
or not

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2012, 05:40:18 AM »
He should fit right in.

LOL - Obama is any different?   He just dropped all charges vs Goldman Sachs! 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2012, 06:00:20 AM »
Nothing is more laff-able than this ass-clown.

To the guy in the wheel-chair.. "C'mon, stand-up"!!  What a Loser...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2012, 06:05:28 AM »
LOL at the ignorant Obama drones and cult members attacking Ryan on Medicare.     It was Obama who cut 500 Billion out of Medicare to get ObamaCare through to pay for the deadbeats.   

more Obama bs from his ignorant base of lemmings, dupes, communists, gays, welfare brats, etc.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2012, 06:12:42 AM »
I like Paul Ryan...it's a smart choice because it puts pressure on Obama to defend the upper Midwest states that he needs to carry like WI, MN and perhaps MI (the upper pennisula is almost more WI than MI).  So far as social security goes...WAKE UP.  We have to fix that ponzi scheme before it destroys us fiscally.  You're going to have to pick one of four choices...probably more than one eventually...raise taxes, cut benefits, delay benefits or allow people to make investment choices that have a greater return.  I thinkthe latter two make the most sense.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2012, 06:41:29 AM »
i’ve been both a democrat and republican.  both parties came out of the same corrupt, intolerant, knee-jerking, money-grubbing, power-addicted, arrogant ooze. 

voters have no right to complain

I support and advocate for the zeitgeistmovement

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2012, 06:55:55 AM »
Unlike pail or rubio - Paul Ryan is polished, experienced and prepared.  He could be 1st on thsi ticket and nobody would be complaining.  Smart guy.

I jsut disagree with giving trillions in tax cuts to super wealthy while at same time raising retirement age.  That money belongs to the people who worked 40 years for it.  Not right to say "sorry, you're not ENTITLED to your own money".

But they're avoiding that paul ryan plan on the romney/ryan website so far.  Good call.  He is prepared for the job, no doubt.

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2012, 07:16:54 AM »
I like Ryan way more than Romney.   

Ryan is a Ayn Randian. 

BTW - I would vote for son of Sam / Charles Manson over Obama.   

You are such a racist twat. You've never even read Ayn Rand, so don't pretend like you know what her political philosophy was.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2012, 07:28:26 AM »
i’ve been both a democrat and republican.  both parties came out of the same corrupt, intolerant, knee-jerking, money-grubbing, power-addicted, arrogant ooze. 

voters have no right to complain

I support and advocate for the zeitgeistmovement

Carlin sums it up better than anyone.  Gotta laugh at 33 going on and on about Obama, as it anything will change if Romney gets in.  Oh, yeah one thing will change, he'll move the american embassy to Jerusalem.  Yes, let's give the Arabs another reason to hate the US.  America has been on a downslide for a lot of years and it makes no difference who is at the helm. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2012, 08:03:41 AM »
Honestly a very strong choice.  Ryan is attractive to independents because of his focus on budgetary and deficit issues and the base like him too.  Ryan is known as very intelligent, even by the folks in congress that disagree with him.  I can't stand the negative emotional ads that have come out of the Obama campaign recently, hopefully we can re-focus on economic and job issues now.  Regardless if you like Ryan's budget plan, at least he is putting forth solid ideas to debate and brave enough to wade into entitlement reform...which is the largest driver of our debt.  This administration has avoided any reform to entitlements, though medical and social security will fail in its current structure.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2012, 08:04:46 AM »
I wouldn't mind seeing the ticket reversed though...Ryan is that strong.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2012, 08:07:56 AM »
I wouldn't mind seeing the ticket reversed though...Ryan is that strong.

Disappointed man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2012, 08:18:38 AM »
Carlin sums it up better than anyone.  Gotta laugh at 33 going on and on about Obama, as it anything will change if Romney gets in.  Oh, yeah one thing will change, he'll move the american embassy to Jerusalem.  Yes, let's give the Arabs another reason to hate the US.  America has been on a downslide for a lot of years and it makes no difference who is at the helm. 

Anyone in business , myself, my clients, their clients, their clients clients, are desperate for having a change just if we can get someone not actively attacking business at all junctures.   

This economy will not even begin to improve until and unless we remove the malignant tumor at 1600 PA Ave. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Lost my vote... ;D

Voted NO on funding for alternative sentencing instead of more prisons. (Jun 2000)
Rated -10 by NORML, indicating a "hard-on-drugs" stance. (Dec 2006)
Voted NO on allowing human embryonic stem cell research. (May 2005)

The fact that he voted no on human embryonic stem cell research makes me hate him. His religious views are halting scientific progress. FILT!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2012, 08:22:50 AM »
i dont trust that bible humper

Exactly. NEVER EVER trust a politician who is a bible humper and tries to change laws based on his religious convictions.
X

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The fact that he voted no on human embryonic stem cell research makes me hate him. His religious views are halting scientific progress. FILT!

If embryonic stem cells are truly promising...private sector money will fund the research.  I see nothing wrong with the moral views of a substantial number of taxpayers being a part of the debate re government spending.

orion

• Getbig IV

If he is pro steroids I will change my opinion of him. ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
If embryonic stem cells are truly promising...private sector money will fund the research.  I see nothing wrong with the moral views of a substantial number of taxpayers being a part of the debate re government spending.

I do, especially when it is a politician. You're supposed to do what is best OVERALL for your country, not do what is in accordance with your biblical beliefs. Most republican/conservative politicians do what is in accordance with their biblical beliefs, not what is best overall for the people. How can you see that as a good thing?  ::) ::)
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I do, especially when it is a politician. You're supposed to do what is best OVERALL for your country, not do what is in accordance with your biblical beliefs. Most republican/conservative politicians do what is in accordance with their biblical beliefs, not what is best overall for the people. How can you see that as a good thing?  ::) ::)

And you think obama is doing what is best for america with his horrible economic and energy policies? 

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2012, 08:40:51 AM »
Anyone in business , myself, my clients, their clients, their clients clients, are desperate for having a change just if we can get someone not actively attacking business at all junctures.   

This economy will not even begin to improve until and unless we remove the malignant tumor at 1600 PA Ave. 

What businesses do you think are suffering??  From banking to the oil industry, retail chains etc. are making record profits and holding on to more cash than at any time in history.  They have learned to do so with less people and by reinvesting less.  All those crying about jobs and the economy better get used to the way things are now because this is going to be the new normal.  Mitt ain't going to do nothing about creating more jobs.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

But it's not just "his beliefs"...it's a set of beliefs shared by many people.  Some oppose embryonic stem cell research on moral grounds, others for fiscal reasons.  Why shouldn't their voices be a part of the debate?  And why should he pretend that his religious beliefs don't play a part in his moral compass?  Why should he repudiate those beliefs....because they make you uncomfortable?   Because they aren't shared by everyone?  Good fucking luck finding a system of governance that by rule excludes every belief system that isn't somehow shared by everyone.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
But it's not just "his beliefs"...it's a set of beliefs shared by many people.  Some oppose embryonic stem cell research on moral grounds, others for fiscal reasons.  Why shouldn't their voices be a part of the debate?  And why should he pretend that his religious beliefs don't play a part in his moral compass?  Why should he repudiate those beliefs....because they make you uncomfortable?   Because they aren't shared by everyone?  Good fucking luck finding a system of governance that by rule excludes every belief system that isn't somehow shared by everyone.

Not the people. The people can vote for a politician and believe whatever they want to believe. I am saying a politician. NOT the people. A politician should try to be as objective as possible. Clearly, these bible thumpers are not objective in any way, shape or form.

Naturally, a politicians beliefs are going to influence him somewhat. However, they dont even attempt to strike a balance between their beliefs and objectivity. This is no good.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
And you think obama is doing what is best for america with his horrible economic and energy policies? 

Of course not. And you will have noticed in previous debates I have stated that I think all politicians are crooks and don't care for the people. Only care about themselves and their pockets.

I chose to speak about embryonic cell research because I consider myself a scientific person, and republicans/conservatives do not seem to be the most friendly people toward science or scientific endeavors. Thus, I chose to specifically talk about that topic. This doesn't mean I think Obama is doing what's best for America either.
X