Author Topic: so... Bold interrupts interview to Recognize American National Anthem!  (Read 1898 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Thought i post this to see what the people say that thinks he's an arrogant guy

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Pretty sad when someone from another country has more respect for the National Anthem than many Americans.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Pretty sad when someone from another country has more respect for the National Anthem than many Americans.

Truth 

bradistani

• Getbig V

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I like Bolt...the man's the best and he knows it.  He supposed to be all humble and pretend he isn't?

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
"Fastest man in the world. I think he ran the 100m in 96.5 seconds".

Stark

• Getbig V
I like Bolt...the man's the best and he knows it.  He supposed to be all humble and pretend he isn't?

lol yeah, I love that argument too ... uh I don't like Bold he's cocky!!! - Well fuck me is he now? he's the fastest man EVER and you expect him to eat humble pie? Save a few kittens in the tree and give all his money to fight aids and cancer?

I like his character or the person he pretends to be for obvious marketing advantages especially because he's flamboyant and interesting - most of the athletes these days are fucking boring, the last interesting athlete I can remember was that Basketball player the one who goes all nuts and wears woman makeup and all - THATS entertainment, and that's what we pay them for, to entertain us.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Bolt wanted to be president but then went after a real career.

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
Truth 

This is a joke, get this guy out of here already.  >:(
Jay