Author Topic: Lena Johannesen is hot!  (Read 71566 times)

Chuck0

• Getbig II
Re: Lena Johannesen is hot!
« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2006, 06:40:29 AM »
Lena congrats on your first child

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2006, 04:13:31 AM »

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2006, 10:43:05 PM »
hi lena... hows the little bundle of joy? hope things are fine.   :)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2006, 02:49:38 AM »
As empty as paradise

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2006, 06:48:30 AM »
Damn

I was just checking out gallery of getbiggers and this Lena character is hot.  Not usually into fitness chicks myself but quite the looker. More pics out there?

cav

I use to have a 100 page thread all about Lena and her pics.
W

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2006, 06:49:50 AM »
Congrats on the beautiful baby Lena.
W

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2006, 09:07:09 AM »
hi lena... hows the little bundle of joy? hope things are fine.   :)

Hi there......

We're doing great! I'm having the time of my life! Such a big change and such a blessing.....I love seeing all her little changes every day. The best was the first day she cracked a big smile.....so cute!
I'm back in the gym working out myself 5-6 days a week, and lost about all the pregnancy weight. Still need to tighten up a bit, but it will come...
Here's a few pics :)

Lena

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2006, 09:11:34 AM »
super cutie!!!

glad to see mother and child are happy and healthy. its been a while since i heard anything from you here.

glad to hear your back in the gym and im sure it wont take long to get that killer bod back again.

:)

OneBigMan

« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2006, 07:25:17 AM »
That Lena Johannesen should not be forgotten. That is why I simply decided to post about this former fitness female. I put her in the same ranks with Timea Majorova and Saryn Muldrow. No offense to the current fitness contestants, but they lack any of the name recognition that many now retired competitors had for the time that pro fitness became real flex appeal and got much deserved attention in Joe Weider's magazines and Bob Kennedy's publications along with televised coverage on espn2 that was reasonable.

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2006, 02:46:20 PM »
That Lena Johannesen should not be forgotten. That is why I simply decided to post about this former fitness female. I put her in the same ranks with Timea Majorova and Saryn Muldrow. No offense to the current fitness contestants, but they lack any of the name recognition that many now retired competitors had for the time that pro fitness became real flex appeal and got much deserved attention in Joe Weider's magazines and Bob Kennedy's publications along with televised coverage on espn2 that was reasonable.

Thanks Buddy..............nice compliments :)
I'm doing well..........love being a Mom. I train a few clients where I can bring the baby. My workouts are not great lately, but I enjoy some time off.
Our daugther is already 8 months old ......here's a few new pics

Love,

Lena

OneBigMan

« Reply #135 on: November 12, 2006, 08:42:42 AM »
No offense to you or your cute little "cub", but in my judgement now isn't exactly the time to raise a child in this society. I assume that motherhood is a meaningful experience, but babies in the 21st Century are born at a real disadvantage.

I was simply wondering did you return to your nativ norway since your career is presumably completed or are you still stuck in the states.

BTW, thanks for your reply.

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: November 13, 2006, 05:39:34 PM »
No offense to you or your cute little "cub", but in my judgement now isn't exactly the time to raise a child in this society. I assume that motherhood is a meaningful experience, but babies in the 21st Century are born at a real disadvantage.

I was simply wondering did you return to your nativ norway since your career is presumably completed or are you still stuck in the states.

BTW, thanks for your reply.

So what u r saying is that u think the world should just stop here? Interesting!
Well.........we all got a different view.....BUT of course it was 'safer' 50 years ago (I think )...
No, not moving back to Norway (at least not in the plans as of now) but going back for Xmas......
I'm married here, so I'll stay ;)

L.J

OneBigMan

« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2006, 04:00:42 AM »
So what u r saying is that u think the world should just stop here? Interesting!
Well.........we all got a different view.....BUT of course it was 'safer' 50 years ago (I think )...
No, not moving back to Norway (at least not in the plans as of now) but going back for Xmas......
I'm married here, so I'll stay ;)

L.J

I made my observation based on the belief I have that times have significantly changed since the nostalgic old-fashion era when the majority of people believed in old-school behavior.

Society could slow down so that the innocent cubs and kids who grow up in all the industrial chaos, could have a safer environment to live in with the small amount of decent old folks that are in the population.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2007, 12:06:34 AM »
so hows the 1 year old? i guess about 13 months or so by now actually

hope you all are doing well  :)

any plans on ever stepping back onstage?

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2007, 10:05:14 AM »
so hows the 1 year old? i guess about 13 months or so by now actually

hope you all are doing well  :)

any plans on ever stepping back onstage?

Hi Blinky,

Good guess - she is 13 months now :) Just started walking and getting quite a personallity......
No, I have NO plans on stepping back on stage.......but I did a shoot before xmas, so modeling is still fun :) Not so easy to get the workouts in when I'm a stay at home Mom, but a little is better than nothing ;)

Lena'

[img width=398 height=600]

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2007, 01:21:39 PM »
wow is she ever a cutie..obviously takes after her mom ;) i remember when my nephews were that age. so much fun but SO much work.  :o  so ya im sure getting to the gym is difficult. glad to hear you guys are doing well.

and if those last 2 pics are ones you have just done recently.............WOW, you cant even tell you just had a child. you look stunning as always.

good luck to the 3 of you and keep us updated

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2007, 11:55:55 PM »
wow is she ever a cutie..obviously takes after her mom ;) i remember when my nephews were that age. so much fun but SO much work.  :o  so ya im sure getting to the gym is difficult. glad to hear you guys are doing well.

and if those last 2 pics are ones you have just done recently.............WOW, you cant even tell you just had a child. you look stunning as always.

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2007, 11:53:32 AM »

Thank you, Sir! ;)
Yeah, those were taken about 9 months after birth...(not retouched/photo shopped)..and my tummy is still a bit 'loose' :-\.......but I shouldn't complain :)

L.J

Rhino290

« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2007, 02:34:36 PM »
Thank you, Sir! ;)
Yeah, those were taken about 9 months after birth...(not retouched/photo shopped)..and my tummy is still a bit 'loose' :-\.......but I shouldn't complain :)

L.J

No...You should'nt. You look awesome.

Rhino

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2007, 04:00:31 AM »
Thank you, Sir! ;)

L.J

I understand how you feel, but trust me, you look really good ;)

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2007, 07:38:50 PM »
CQ,

Thanks Honey......I DO have different goals in life now..........but fitness/health will alwyas be a part of it..... I MIGHT even go for #2... :o...maaaybe ;)

L.J

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2007, 10:56:17 PM »
Lena you are definitely looking very nice ;)

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2007, 04:31:01 PM »
Lena you are definitely looking very nice ;)

Awww - Thanks, Hun.... :-*

L.J

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: May 01, 2007, 01:58:04 PM »

Awww - Thanks, Hun.... :-*

L.J

Lena Hi :) Your Dammmmmmmmmn gorgeous ,wow

Is that hos you look right now after ye baby ?? If so , your on phenomenal shape already

How old is she now ? Well if she`s got her mommas genetics then she`s gonna be a looker for sure !

Noe lena , you must do more photo shoots

(by the by , my girlfriend is trainen and wanted to ask a few questions , permission to communicate about it in private message? )

OneBigMan

« Reply #149 on: May 01, 2007, 04:42:16 PM »
Lena Johannesen really made her presence felt on the pages of the best magazines in bodybuilding from 1997 throughout the years after that in the late 90's when I used to buy up all those issues. It's still hard to forget YOUR training features in Muscle & Fitness because I liked the coverage that Weider gave you. It is odd that you finished 3rd in the 1997 Fitness Olympia and never placed higher. I can only assume one reason is perhaps a few judges didn't get what they wanted from your body besides watching you do those quarter turns in high heels and a revealing one-piece swimsuit.

Since I assume you still reside in California, I hope that you don't live there when the next big earthquake does devastating damage and ruins people's lives in LA County and Orange County.