Author Topic: Will.i.am from BlackEye Peas pist over his Stolen White $700,000 car .....  (Read 7479 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
i think he meant Yele Haiti, since he thinks wil.i.am is wycelf, and Haiti is somewhere in Africa.  That's an honest mistake from one of getbig's superior a r y a n s, since they think Homo sapiens negros all look-a-like.  
haiti is not even in africa, but in the caraibean, but thks for understanding my point; all north america nig.g.e.rs come from africa as their ancestors were imported by slave owners. Also all of the nig.g.e.rs in the caribean were also imported there by the white man and replaced the locals who were some kind of indians from south america. They were the real first inhabitants of the careebean sp?.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
So is Will i am also Wyclef?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
haiti is not even in africa, but in the caraibean, but thks for understanding my point; all north america nig.g.e.rs come from africa as their ancestors were imported by slave owners. Also all of the nig.g.e.rs in the caribean were also imported there by the white man and replaced the locals who were some kind of indians from south america. They were the real first inhabitants of the careebean sp?.

Apparently the nuance of him saying that you didn't know where Haiti was in his post was lost.

Also, how do you explain Aboriginals in Australia (they were not slave traded)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

no bitch, you mentioned a npo, because you thought that wil.i.am was the negro, who ran YH.  it's easy to double back. "Haiti in Africa" was just a bull shit toss in.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Wait a sec, so who is from Haiiti?

Is it Will i am or Wyclef?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Wait a sec, so who is from Haiiti?

Is it Will i am or Wyclef?

Wyclef is from Haiti.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Wyclef is from Haiti.

Alright! So it was Wyclef who stole the car or?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Alright! So it was Wyclef who stole the car or?

I thought it was the ghost of TuPac working along with Trick Daddy.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
I thought it was the ghost of TuPac working along with Trick Daddy.

I see, so Wyclef is from Haiti and Will i am is from Africa, and Wyclef in cahoots with Trick Daddy steals Will i ams car after this album party.

Question is, WHY? Jealousy?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
I see, so Wyclef is from Haiti and Will i am is from Africa, and Wyclef in cahoots with Trick Daddy steals Will i ams car after this album party.

Wrong!  He's trying to get the car back, so he can sell it to Nicole's ex Hamilton, as a replacement for his broken F1 car. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Haterz gotta' hate.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Wrong!  He's trying to get the car back, so he can sell it to Nicole's ex Hamilton, as a replacement for his broken F1 car. 

I see, thanks for the clarification Genuwine!

MikMaq

the worst thing is besides it looking like shit, i bet it runs like shit too , couldn't beat ford explorer off the line
Fuck that nothing says power and prestige than a really ugly fucking car. it's like hey I'm so fucking rich I can blow money on something that looks like shit.

Either way the dude must be doing a whole lot of coke.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Being black should his name be Will i is?

viking1

• Getbig V
Another overpaid 'artist'.

MikMaq

Being black should his name be Will i is?
I think it's I are will but who knows  ???

G_Thang

• Getbig V
I think it's I are will but who knows  ???

jimmies and peckerwoods.  ???

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Car was probably repossessed and once he realizes this, will become very quiet.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2188145/Will-fumes-car-stolen-outside-album-party-confusion-mounts-not.html

'Still no news': Will.i.am fumes after his car is 'stolen' outside album party as confusion mounts over whether it's been found or not

Last night was meant to be a celebration for rapper Will.i.am.

However, as The Voice judge left his #Willpower album listening party, he was furious to discover someone had stolen his custom-made coupe.

And the Black Eyed Peas star flew into a frenzy when he realised the vehicle was missing.

Now after much panic it has been left unclear whether the vehicle has been recovered yet or not.

TMZ.com initially said it had been recovered this evening after a spokesperson for the star reportedly told them: 'Everything is fine, he has his car.'

But if it has been found, the Black Eyed Peas star seems to be none the wiser.

He has since taken to Twitter again to write: 'Just landed in portland...and still no news about my cars whereabouts...#wheresmycar.'

Although it's possible his reps may have received news while he was in his plane moving states.

The singer, 37, had driven Nicole Scherzinger in the white gullwing to the bash at The Avalon in Hollywood on Monday night.

But when he left the party at 2am on Tuesday morning, he was dismayed to find the vehicle was missing.

He tweeted: 'My car was stolen...what the f**k..?

'Where is my f**king car...??? This isn't funny anymore.'

An hour later, he added: 'I'm going to be optimistic and pray that my car is returned and safe...

'#givemebackmycar this joke is getting old...'

Hideous car.

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
horrible looking car

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
horrible looking car
Complimented by horrible looking spaceboot heels

leadhead

• Getbig III
He needs to hire some German engineers ASAP and redesign his cars. That looks hideous..

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
only Parker is qualified to post threads on cars valued over 100,000$

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
only Parker is qualified to post threads on cars valued over 100,000$
Ha, unfortunately, I don't know what he got for the 700k. Chrysler bits, and sound system by Dre, and a design by someone who got high in a Delorean.

And if he sold it, he wouldn't even get 10k for it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Haterz gonna Hate.