Author Topic: HAARP, weather modification?  (Read 2441 times)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
HAARP, weather modification?
« on: August 20, 2012, 08:23:15 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: HAARP, weather modification?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 09:22:51 AM »
Yup I'm aware of it. Did you watch that video about that military researcher who talks about the various experiments the british and US military conducted with microwaves? Mind control, hearing voices in ur own head, weather control, inducing psychotic episodes, schizophrenia, depression. Such as those 'peaceful weapons' where they target protesters as there was that one group of women protesting against the war. All of them went home sick and some of them were diagnosed later with cancer. These waves induce cancer. Or the case of spec ops who all turned psychotic and literally almost every single one of them when they came back to the US killed their wives or beat them so badly that they were almost dead.

Sick demented people... we live in a scary world. May God save us all from this accursed people.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 10:15:02 AM »
nah, haarp cant pull of earthquakes, it really cant.

its not like it has to, they happen in the thousands every day.

theres conspiracys where theres something to them, but this doesnt work i think
  If it can take down a plane or missile by affecting the atmosphere then what do you suppose it can do to climate?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 03:04:53 PM »
It's not a theory. It's reality. These 'tests' are not even secret, they're publicized but not loudly. Localities in Uk being warned that there will be 'weather modification expreiment going on' across the states same thing AND in united arab emirates same thing and I WAS THERE (while not aware).. and there were these INSANE storms and hail and they even had snow... unheard of in a desert country like UAE... so its not theory...

Too lazy now to search for the news article pertaining to these but if you look hard enough youll find it...

Anyways this is the first video i was refering to:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/110047/Dr_Barrie_Trower__Microwave_Weapon_Whistleblower_Interview/

It's sickness.... total sickness... when you think about cartoons, movies and comics and 'super villains' who have diabolical plans to rob the riches of the world, enslave ppl, hurt ppl, and have no remorse... these are real life examples of it...

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 10:58:42 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ] 

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 11:42:35 AM »
Care to elaborate, bighead?
Im under sworn secrecy and respect my information source.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 01:50:40 PM »
What a SICK people... these are nothing but devil's handy workers... and they accurse the rest of the world as evil. This is worse than the video I even posted... sick people.... disgusting...

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 04:44:27 PM »
Ever read a newspaper? Conveying information can be done without revealing the source of the information. What government would care about you anyway?
You seem to be showing some interest, how do I know you arent with ''them''? You sure have a real push to make folks conform.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 04:38:01 PM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 03:33:42 AM »
Messing with weather is not an exact science i believe. It's a blurry area and everything can happen.

I have a hard time believing this king of conspiracy, but if it's true i can't say i am surprised.