Author Topic: RFID CHIP  (Read 1474 times)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
RFID CHIP
« on: August 17, 2012, 07:55:02 PM »
     "Buried deep within the over 1,000 pages of the massive US Health Care Bill (PDF) in a “non-discussed” section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry, and which states its purpose as:

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

In “real world speak”, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country.

nefario

• Getbig III
Re: RFID CHIP
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 08:00:35 PM »
In “real world speak”, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country.

Except that isn't the real meaning of that, unless that's what you want it to be.  Monitoring medical devices like pacemakers already occurs. 

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 08:04:51 PM »
Except that isn't the real meaning of that, unless that's what you want it to be.  Monitoring medical devices like pacemakers already occurs. 
http://youtu.be/2Xwf0dP1XBw

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 08:15:13 PM »
it is also discussed in the bible as the mark of the beast. we live in the times of revelations.
sept 10th APF

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 08:30:47 PM »
ABCD EIEIO
Y

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 09:10:21 PM »

Any fool can make a video, dude.  C'mon, I get that you probably detest Obama / Obamacare, but mandatory RFIDs for Americans just isn't part of the legislation. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 09:25:51 PM »
Oh snap, Im going to be a robot. YES!! Awesome!!
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 09:33:57 PM »
     "Buried deep within the over 1,000 pages of the massive US Health Care Bill (PDF) in a “non-discussed” section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry, and which states its purpose as:

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

I`ve had my chip installed for a few years now.  Best thing ever.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 09:44:24 PM »

they installed chip and uninstalled your brain?   ???

God damn, how much must be people stupid to have implanted chip ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 09:49:54 PM »
they installed chip and uninstalled your brain?   ???

God damn, how much must be people stupid to have implanted chip ::)
I think its increased my intelligence greatly.  I don`t even notice its there.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 10:41:05 PM »
I know you are being sarcastic but there really is some people that have been chipped

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 11:28:10 PM »
I know you are being sarcastic but there really is some people that have been chipped
I`m not though. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 11:29:44 PM »
I`m not though. 

Can you expand on this? What exactly do you mean?
X

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 11:38:42 PM »

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2012, 12:30:57 AM »
We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”

― David Rockefeller