Author Topic: Blackheads and whiteheads popping on nose......INSANE...warning: nasty  (Read 18055 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Blackheads and whitehead popping on nose......INSANE...warning: nasty
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2012, 11:44:57 AM »
sign of bad hygien. indians are known to be filthy fucks.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2012, 02:00:15 PM »
Great video!  Chalk me up with the rest of the people who secretly wish they would get a massive sebaceous cyst... just once...

They are kind of interesting.

My aunt had a fairly large cyst on her head, maybe 2 cm wide and 1 cm "tall" if not a bit more.  I took a sharp #11 Xacto, made two criss-crossing incisions each running the length of the cyst, then just started squeezing.  Puss and blood oozed out in appreciable quantities, but I finally got to the center of the Tootsie Pop, a pink thing that resembled a lima bean in size and consistency.  It left a small divot in her head, but nothing large enough to even stitch up; a good bit of isopropyl and gauze held firmly in place stopped the bleeding within minutes, and she saved herself probably 250 bucks in dermatology bills (to say nothing of the tests they'd run on the pink "core," which I sincerely doubt was cancerous).

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2012, 04:02:51 PM »
They are kind of interesting.

My aunt had a fairly large cyst on her head, maybe 2 cm wide and 1 cm "tall" if not a bit more.  I took a sharp #11 Xacto, made two criss-crossing incisions each running the length of the cyst, then just started squeezing.  Puss and blood oozed out in appreciable quantities, but I finally got to the center of the Tootsie Pop, a pink thing that resembled a lima bean in size and consistency.  It left a small divot in her head, but nothing large enough to even stitch up; a good bit of isopropyl and gauze held firmly in place stopped the bleeding within minutes, and she saved herself probably 250 bucks in dermatology bills (to say nothing of the tests they'd run on the pink "core," which I sincerely doubt was cancerous).

I'm all of a sudden hungry..

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Blackheads and whiteheads popping on nose......INSANE...warning: nasty
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2012, 04:16:23 PM »
  I am eating Pizza

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2012, 04:17:33 PM »
  I am eating Pizza

I am having rhubarb cake with custard ... hmm

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2012, 04:26:27 PM »
I'm all of a sudden hungry..

Too clean.

What you need is to be siting at a kitchen counter with a neighbor knicks it, drains the mayo from it, then roots around in it with a pair of scissors.

www.popthatzit.com .

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2012, 04:55:05 PM »
Too clean.

What you need is to be siting at a kitchen counter with a neighbor knicks it, drains the mayo from it, then roots around in it with a pair of scissors.

www.popthatzit.com .

That gentleman is a human soft serve machine.