Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 148387 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #550 on: September 07, 2012, 03:15:01 PM »
No, this is cringe worthy
Look at Ronnie's pregnant midsection! He's not winning anything, Dorian looks streamlined compared to that mess. Everyone can argue who would have won this and that but at the end of the day Dorian and Ronnie DID compete against each other. Who won? Dorian, thread over. I'm a fan of neither by the way

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #551 on: September 07, 2012, 03:51:23 PM »
Dorian was unbelievable (u had to see him in person....luckily i got to see him in the era where they were still doing seminars..he was ahead of his time in terms of freakiness/first guy i ever saw guest pose besides Vic Richards at 300 plus pounds) that being said imo the best bodybuilder of all time is Ronnie Coleman

watching Ronnie guest pose during his 03 Mr Olympia prep was the freakiest thing I ever saw. He made the other pros look like amateurs

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #552 on: September 07, 2012, 03:54:30 PM »
watching Ronnie guest pose during his 03 Mr Olympia prep was the freakiest thing I ever saw. He made the other pros look like amateurs
He's fucking huge there. What the hell could he wear for pants? Like sweatpants and that's it lol

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #553 on: September 07, 2012, 04:31:49 PM »
the latest issue of MD magazine has a Ronnie Coleman Interview with Peter McGough. Thought you might like

most experts agree that Ronnie has the best physique of all-time. McGough makes special mention to differentiate this from ad populum

Peter McGough - MD, October 2012

"If you want to find out who is the best baseball hitter in history, the thing to do is go to the experts, the ones who really know the game: the players, past and present. Ask pro bodybuilders past and present who the greatest Mr. Olympia was or is in terms of sheer physical development, and the one name that is repeated most often is Ronnie Coleman. The performance that seals it for them is the 287 conditioned and gargantuan pounds that simply overpowered his 2003 Olympia rivals."

Ronnie admits his pre-Olympia reign version would lose to Dorian but says that Dorian wouldn't be able to hang with him during his prime

Ronnie Coleman - Interview with Peter McGough in MD, October 2012

"It's difficult to compare Mr. Olympias from different eras. Like there's always talk about who was the best, me or Dorian? Well, I couldn't hang with Dorian when he was on top and I don't think he could have hung with me when I was on top."

Ronnie doesn't even acknowledge Dorian as the best bodybuilder he competed against

Ronnie Coleman Interview with Peter McGough in MD, 2012

Peter: "Who’s the greatest bodybuilder you ever competed against?"

Ronnie: "Flex [Wheeler]. He had that combination of full muscle bellies, shape, condition and mass."

McGough explicitly states that Ronnie has the best back of all-time

"Ronnie Coleman attained the best back development the sport has ever seen."

Add one more to the list of former Mr. Olympias who say Ronnie's physique is the best ever. That makes 5 total Mr. Olympias

Lee Haney - MD, October 2012

"Ronnie is a freak of nature. He took bodybuilding to another planet. He had it all - mass, balance and mind-blowing muscle. I think with my size, symmetry and lines, at 250 pounds I was able to project the Wow! factor. Add another 35 pounds and that's what Ronnie's projecting with."

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #554 on: September 07, 2012, 04:37:29 PM »
ND just died on the inside ;D

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #555 on: September 07, 2012, 04:52:44 PM »
the latest issue of MD magazine has a Ronnie Coleman Interview with Peter McGough. Thought you might like

most experts agree that Ronnie has the best physique of all-time. McGough makes special mention to differentiate this from ad populum

"If you want to find out who is the best baseball hitter in history, the thing to do is go to the experts, the ones who really know the game: the players, past and present. Ask pro bodybuilders past and present who the greatest Mr. Olympia was or is in terms of sheer physical development, and the one name that is repeated most often is Ronnie Coleman. The performance that seals it for them is the 287 conditioned and gargantuan pounds that simply overpowered his 2003 Olympia rivals."

Ronnie admits his pre-Olympia reign version would lose to Dorian but says that Dorian wouldn't be able to hang with him during his prime

Ronnie Coleman - Interview with Peter McGough in MD, 2012

"It's difficult to compare Mr. Olympias from different eras. Like there's always talk about who was the best, me or Dorian? Well, I couldn't hang with Dorian when he was on top and I don't think he could have hung with me when I was on top."

Ronnie doesn't even acknowledge Dorian as the best bodybuilder he competed against

Ronnie: "Flex [Wheeler]. He had that combination of full muscle bellies, shape, condition and mass."

Add one more to the list of former Mr. Olympias who say Ronnie's physique is the best ever. That makes 5 total Mr. Olympias

"Ronnie is a freak of nature. He took bodybuilding to another planet. He had it all - mass, balance and mind-blowing muscle. I think with my size, symmetry and lines, at 250 pounds I was able to project the Wow! factor. Add another 35 pounds and that's what Ronnie's projecting with."

A bit disrespectful considering that Flex Wheeler never won an Olympia. How the fuck could he be the greatest bodybuilder he ever competed against? It seems that he doesn't want to acknowledge the Shadow simply because he was the only guy he was never able to beat.

H.I.I.T.

• Getbig II
« Reply #556 on: September 07, 2012, 04:59:35 PM »
Flex wheeler ftw

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #557 on: September 07, 2012, 05:02:39 PM »

2003 he wasn't Dorian's rival , it's old news a lot of people feel Ronnie is the greatest of all time , he has 8 Olympias and most pro titles

Contradicts what he's said multiple times that Dorian would beat him. And here's the best thing Neo you dismissed Ronnie not a credible source but when he says something you agree with he's right  ;) Ronnie's word was worthless and useless now you need ut to be true lol hypocrite posting this makes you look like the moron.  ;)

epic backfire  ;D Ronnie isn't a credible source and neither is Peter McGough who YOU personally called an ' idiot ' but poor Neo needs him to be correct now

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: September 07, 2012, 05:05:01 PM »
ND just died on the inside ;D

Like you did when Ronnie said multiple times he couldn't beat Dorian  ;)

Ronnie didn't matter then but now you're on your knees singing his praises , changes nothing Ronnie already said Dorian is better multiple occasions

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: September 07, 2012, 05:14:31 PM »
Your quote Neo

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

Don't quote Peter McGough you already said he's an ' idiot '  ;)

Peter McGough

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

There you go Neo seeing you love McGough quotes so much , Ronnie 2003 would look soft next to Dorian  ;) and little Ronnie would get beat too

You're fucked either way Neo , no escaping that.  8)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #560 on: September 07, 2012, 05:18:19 PM »
Peter McGough - MD, October 2012[/b]

Dorians nut huggers received final blow. ;D Good job NeoSeminole!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: September 07, 2012, 05:23:01 PM »

Dorians nut huggers received final blow. ;D Good job NeoSeminole!

Wait this was the final blow , but no Ronnie was a liar and stupid and not a credible source. It's awesome to see all the fanboy now praising Ronnie and his word .

final blow is when you fanboys now have to admit Ronnie is some how  ;)

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #562 on: September 07, 2012, 05:27:01 PM »

Wait this was the final blow , but no Ronnie was a liar and stupid and not a credible source. It's awesome to see all the fanboy now praising Ronnie and his word .

final blow is when you fanboys now have to admit Ronnie is some how  ;)

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.

;D sissy

I am quoting Peter McGough and Lee Haney! ;D

Good to have Lee Haney supporting Ronnie  ;D :D :D :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: September 07, 2012, 05:33:14 PM »
;D sissy

I am quoting Peter McGough and Lee Haney! ;D

Good to have Lee Haney supporting Ronnie  ;D :D :D :D

This is what Ronnie is projecting with  ;) 35 extra lbs is in his gut

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: September 07, 2012, 05:35:53 PM »
See this right here is the best part  ;D

Your quote Neo

no, I don't care what Ronnie says b/c he's not a credible source. Tigerman provided a good example with Ronnie thinking he won the 06 Mr. Olympia. We all know the outcome of that contest.

You don't care what Ronnie says because he's NOT a credible source  ;) same with McGough according to you Neo he's an idiot.

Checkmate boy  8)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #565 on: September 07, 2012, 05:45:59 PM »
Lee Haney finally decided this ever green fight between Ronnies and Dorians fanboys.
Time to let this thread finally die. :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: September 07, 2012, 05:47:35 PM »
Lee Haney finally decided this ever green fight between Ronnies and Dorians fanboys.
Time to let this thread finally die. :)

Where did he say Ronnie would beat Dorian?  ??? get back to me when you have that quote  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #567 on: September 07, 2012, 06:58:02 PM »
wow. ND on suicide watch now.

how embarassing it must be to be him right now.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: September 07, 2012, 07:00:03 PM »

How embarrassing to for you morons you're the guys who dismissed him as an idiot and wrong. If anything this proves how pathetic you are now all the sudden he gets it right  ::)

the jokes on all of you morons who cried up and down he's not a credible source.  ;)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #569 on: September 07, 2012, 08:09:10 PM »
How embarrassing to for you morons you're the guys who dismissed him as an idiot and wrong. If anything this proves how pathetic you are now all the sudden he gets it right  ::)

the jokes on all of you morons who cried up and down he's not a credible source.  ;)

The truth is the likes of Hulkster & Neo know very little about competitive bodybuilding. I bet they haven't been following the sport for as long as we have. They obviously grew up in the early 2000s and that's why Coleman is like a God to them. Yates competed in his first Olympia the year I started training. But unlike the Coleman nut-huggers I fully understand how contests are judged and know exactly why the Shadow won 6 Olympias. Despite all the injuries, he had fewer flaws than all the other competitors. Simple as!

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #570 on: September 07, 2012, 08:45:24 PM »
The truth is the likes of Hulkster & Neo know very little about competitive bodybuilding. I bet they haven't been following the sport for as long as we have. They obviously grew up in the early 2000s and that's why Coleman is like a God to them. Yates competed in his first Olympia the year I started training. But unlike the Coleman nut-huggers I fully understand how contests are judged and know exactly why the Shadow won 6 Olympias. Despite all the injuries, he had fewer flaws than all the other competitors. Simple as!
Yeah interesting post, i started Training way back in 88 when Haney was Still the Best, and i STILL recall @ the Time "Thinking" Arnold would beat Haney no ifs/buts/maybes....Why??.... simple...because like alot of Guys that knew/know F-all about it, Arnold had "Bigger arms" Haney had "crap" arms so he would "Lose"...as time moves on you learn to understand  COMPLETE BALANCE of the Physique FIRST and foremost is where All things START....and imo usually where it ends....as in the Result,

When you are talking about 2 Outstanding Physique's these 2 Guys had its the Balance then everything else which follows satisfying the Criteria ON THE DAY....Taking a Non Bais Look @ that IMO Yates in 1993 had everything Needed to Beat Coleman....even a Peak Coleman in 98 or 01, Simply because he had Complete Balance FIRST and Foremost, no one can really Argue Coleman was a Freak and then some however imo he NEVER had the Complete Balance from Head to Toe as a 93 Yates Had, he was a Freak, massive beyond Belief with Fantastic Conditioning in 98 and 01, wether that sort of Shape would Beat Yates ON THE DAY will always be up for Debate, what isnt up for Debate is Yates NAILED his Condition @ the OLYMPIA on a More Consistent Bais than Big Ron

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #571 on: September 07, 2012, 09:02:22 PM »
lol @ ND still clinging to old quotes. The most recent quotes are the only ones that matter. Ronnie says Dorian would lose to him at his prime and doesn't even consider Dorian the best bodybuilder he competed against ;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #572 on: September 07, 2012, 09:05:03 PM »

I know, right? ND keeps getting owned in this thread. The only worse ownage I've seen was Sucky in the call out thread

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #573 on: September 07, 2012, 09:21:14 PM »
Dorian was unbelievable (u had to see him in person....luckily i got to see him in the era where they were still doing seminars..he was ahead of his time in terms of freakiness/first guy i ever saw guest pose besides Vic Richards at 300 plus pounds) that being said imo the best bodybuilder of all time is Ronnie Coleman
Yip i saw Yates @ a Seminar in 1995, Victor Richards in NZ in 1994 as a Guess Poser and Coleman in 04-05 Coming out of Reliys Gym in Sydney, the Thing i recall About Yates was his FOREARMS :o :o :o :o they didnt look Human and well his Calves etc as Expected were MASSIVE etc, the Biggest arms and Quads i ever saw in Person was Victor Richards :o :o :o he was (or reported to be) 300 odd Pounds back then, i had Big arms and Quads back then... next to him they looked like a Child's, i just got a Brief view of Coleman coming out of Reliys with a Old-school looking Animal top and Saddles on, his Traps looked Ridiculous and Massive he was Shorter than his Reported height of 5ft 11....closer to 5ft 9 IMO, his Arms were Massive and Cut mini hose like veins across, like you've said Micheal these Guys were all Unbelievable back in their Day, seeing Pictures and Videos is One thing.....in Person is something else.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #574 on: September 07, 2012, 09:24:20 PM »
Mitt Romney: "Lee Hany is the greatest bodybuilder ever!"

God: "Lee Haney pinnaclized human physical development"