Author Topic: Virginity  (Read 9035 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: Virginity
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 11:10:15 PM »
I was 5 or 6,  No bullshit.  Looking back now it is very disturbing.  There was this neighbor girl about the same age and we would play together and stuff.  One day she took off her clothes and I took mine off.  she played with my little pecker and i dont even remember if i was hard or not but then she tells me to lay on her and to put it in her and move up and down.  Of course I didn't have a clue what I was doing.  I just did what she said.  But looking back now I can't help to think how she knew this at that age.  Poor girl was probably getting molested at home and was just mimicking what her dad or grandpa or whoever did with her.  Fucking makes me sick just thinking about it.

My first sex experience was age 16 though.  The memories lasted much longer than the 30 second pounding I gave her.  ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2012, 01:28:27 AM »
I was 5 or 6,  No bullshit.  Looking back now it is very disturbing.  There was this neighbor girl about the same age and we would play together and stuff.  One day she took off her clothes and I took mine off.  she played with my little pecker and i dont even remember if i was hard or not but then she tells me to lay on her and to put it in her and move up and down.  Of course I didn't have a clue what I was doing.  I just did what she said.  But looking back now I can't help to think how she knew this at that age.  Poor girl was probably getting molested at home and was just mimicking what her dad or grandpa or whoever did with her.  Fucking makes me sick just thinking about it.

My first sex experience was age 16 though.  The memories lasted much longer than the 30 second pounding I gave her.  ;D
Wanna see a magic trick?

POOOOF! This thread just got awkward.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2012, 06:03:18 AM »
You banged your history teacher?

I wish!!!!  She was FINE!!!! 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2012, 06:10:47 AM »
took you that long wiggs? your a handsome cat  Im suprised........Shit Im 19 and feel like Ive already been through hell and back with women and lived 100 years.

freshmen year of HS  for me, latina chick.
don't forget watching your buddy while the two of you jerked off in the same room

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2012, 06:12:42 AM »
I was 16, that stupid song from Top Gun "you take my beath away " came on, then I came on her. I shit you not.

horrible experience, her pubes felt like barbed wire  

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2012, 07:07:16 AM »
I used to get many Bjs years before I finally scored at the the tender age of 39.

WOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2012, 07:11:26 AM »
I was 16 and the Girl lived a couple of streets away, ablonde girl with nice breasts and she was very mature for 16 and to be honest she knew the score...she sucked great cock too. We fucked in a local park...was crazy because she was not on the pill and i was not wearing a rubber... i just fired it in her. Crazy when i think about it now....LOL

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2012, 07:42:48 AM »
The summer going into my freshmen year of high school. I was dating a chick who went through puberty before all of the other girls. Huge tits nice round ass. What a way to start things off. We dated for about a year. Fell hard in love really hard. Now she has 3 kids and weighs 300 pounds. Pretty sad actually. Not sure what to say when I see her.
lmao were you mowing neighbors lawns to take her out to dinner at del taco?and your local dollar cinema? lmao 8th grade and dating hahaha!!!!
i

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2012, 07:44:33 AM »
i took your moms ass virginity last night. such a tight and neat asshole i thought i was in wonderland.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2012, 08:06:32 AM »
I was 16, that stupid song from Top Gun "you take my beath away " came on, then I came on her. I shit you not.

horrible experience, her pubes felt like barbed wire  

ROFLMAO

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2012, 08:59:45 AM »
What normal 17 year old girl would be intreseted in a 13 year old kid. I smell bull shit or she was the local retarded girl like in Gummo........... ;D
The girl looked very good, but her former boyfriends were soft, out of shape...I was athletic, in good shape with a six pack and a nice cock...  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2012, 09:00:44 AM »
i took your moms ass virginity last night. such a tight and neat asshole i thought i was in wonderland.

lol i love this guy ;D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2012, 09:17:17 AM »
Wanna see a magic trick?

:D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2012, 10:45:53 AM »
18/19 .... parked at Niles Pond Gloucester Mass (on the ice) ice cracked/car sunk into the pond (chrysler newport with a 383 in it)  We were standing on the hood as it sank lol (memorable losing your virginity story) her name was Laura too .......

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2012, 11:04:36 AM »
18/19 .... parked at Niles Pond Gloucester Mass (on the ice) ice cracked/car sunk into the pond (chrysler newport with a 383 in it)  We were standing on the hood as it sank lol (memorable losing your virginity story) her name was Laura too .......
:D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2012, 11:05:19 AM »

You were a bright one right from the start, eh? ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2012, 11:10:09 AM »
You were a bright one right from the start, eh? ;D
    lol.... yup!  (what can i say lol/true story no cell phones then had to walk wet n frozen to a house and ask to use their phone) but...... i did lose my virginity! 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2012, 12:24:54 PM »
Wanna see a magic trick?

lolz

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2012, 03:50:25 PM »
I was athletic, in good shape with a six pack and a nice cock...  ;D

:P

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2012, 03:57:18 PM »
booty, tell us the circumstances of your deflowering.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2012, 04:02:55 PM »
booty, tell us the circumstances of your deflowering.
Must I?    :-[

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2012, 04:07:23 PM »
Must I?    :-[

It would be in the spirit of the thread- if you don't want to I can always speculate for you ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2012, 04:11:09 PM »
It would be in the spirit of the thread- if you don't want to I can always speculate for you ;D
Haha   ;D  I am frightened of what you might speculate.   :P
Okay he was my first real boyfriend...we had been together for 6 months before we began fooling around, touching each other etc.  I think I enjoyed the fooling around more compared to the intercourse as I was his first also, he came too quickly and I remember thinking "is that it".  Anyway, stayed together for another 12 months and the sex got much better. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2012, 04:17:16 PM »
You were both very young, he didn't have a condom, you were afraid you'd get pregnant, so it went in from the rear, which was painful enough and you never saw him again  :D
Read above.   ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2012, 04:18:43 PM »
Read above.   ;D

I knew it would be something sweet like that :)