Author Topic: Box Office Report: Anti-Obama Doc Drawing Big Crowds, Even in New York City  (Read 2426 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I saw an interview where someone was asking Obama's brother if he is angry or resentful, or thinks Obama has not done enough to help him, and his response was "No, why should he help me? He has his own family to look after."

What I want to know is, if George Obama isn't angry that Barack isn't giving him money, ...why is 333? ???
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I saw an interview where someone was asking Obama's brother if he is angry or resentful, or thinks Obama has not done enough to help him, and his response was "No, why should he help me? He has his own family to look after."

What I want to know is, if George Obama isn't angry that Barack isn't giving him money, ...why is 333? ???

Maybe becaue he knows obama treats everyone like shit and is just like his marxist worthless father? 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Maybe becaue he knows obama treats everyone like shit and is just like his marxist worthless father?  

I didn't ask why George is not angry, ...I asked why you are.

Did you not understand my question? ...Or is it that you are simply avoiding answering my question,
...and hoping no one would notice?   ;)

If George Obama isn't angry that Barack isn't giving him money, ...why are you 333? ???

Were you hoping to make an argument that Barack Obama was supporting his family in Kenya using US taxpayer money?
...since after all the POTUS is paid with public monies... is that it?
w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Did you not understand my question? ...Or is it that you are simply avoiding answering my question,

If George Obama isn't angry that Barack isn't giving him money, ...why are you 333? ???

Were you hoping to make an argument that Barack Obama was supporting his family in Kenya using US taxpayer money?

333... is the stereotype liberal always whining about the government because he cant accomplish shit himself. If Obama had sent him money he would be enraged that his tax money(his moms tax money) went to Kenya.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND

So if George Obama was angry, you would agree with the premise of the film and that Obama is a despicable human being?

::)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So if George Obama was angry, you would agree with the premise of the film and that Obama is a despicable human being?

::)

So, what's the answer, 24kt? Or is your post another hit and run comment by a liberal hack who is not able to formulate any logical argument?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Great movie.    I posted it on my Facebook and already have a few Lib meltdowns going.   These delusional freaks know nothing about the man they worship. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Right-Wing Documentary '2016: Obama's America' Steals Box-Office Show
thewrap.com ^ | 8/26/12
Posted on August 26, 2012 8:50:58 PM EDT by Justaham

conservative documentary “2016: Obama’s America” stole the show from Sly Stallone’s bad-ass geezers and three opening films at the weekend box office, on its way to an estimated $6.2 million total for the three days.

The $5,940 per-screen average posted by "2016: Obama's America" was easily the best among films playing widely. "Expendables 2" stayed on top in its second week with $13.2 million averaging $3,950 from 3,355 theaters.

The documentary purports to tell what things will be like should the president be re-elected. Distributor Rocky Mountain Pictures expanded it into 1,091 theaters (from 169 last week) just in time to cash in on the buzz surrounding the Republican National Convention.

(Excerpt) Read more at thewrap.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Box Office Report: Anti-Obama Doc Drawing Big Crowds, Even in New York City
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2012, 12:43:37 PM »

That movie has been out for a few months and it hasn't even broke even....not only that, its been blacklisted by the top movie ticket sites......with it should be because people don't want to sit to watch a 2 hour GOP commercial

Published September 05, 2012, 
'2016: Obama's America' circumvents liberal Hollywood to find success
Documentary probes roots of Obama’s political views.
By: DERRIK J. LANG, The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES — It wasn’t backed by any Hollywood movie studio. Reviews were mostly negative. It premiered in Houston, not Los Angeles or New York. And yet despite the unconventional release of “2016: Obama’s America,” the movie is now among the most successful political documentaries of all time — and it doesn’t show signs of cooling down ahead of the presidential election.

Thanks to its box-office earnings, “2016” is now the most successful conservative documentary of all time. It’s also the sixth overall highest grossing political documentary behind four Michael Moore movies and former Vice President Al Gore’s environmental film “An Inconvenient Truth.” It all adds up to a remarkable triumph for an indie film that circumvented the liberal waters of Hollywood.

The film continued to do well last week during the slower weekday period, especially considering that it was up against the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla.

Distributed by Salt Lake City-based Rocky Mountain Pictures, “2016” is directed by Dinesh D’Souza, a former staffer for President Ronald Reagan who is now president of King’s College in New York and author of several books, including “The Roots of Obama’s Rage,” the basis for “2016” that claims Obama’s beliefs are rooted in the anti-colonialism of his late father, a Kenyan academic who was largely absent from the president’s life.

The film premiered July 13 on one screen in Houston and slowly expanded over the past month. It is currently showing at the Luxury 5 Cinemas in Mitchell.

http://www.mitchellrepublic.com/event/article/id/69665/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Box Office Report: Anti-Obama Doc Drawing Big Crowds, Even in New York City
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2012, 12:45:53 PM »
Saw it.  It is sort of "anti-Obama," but it's factual.  Pretty disturbing to see the influences in Obama's life and how they really did shape his "anti-colonialism" views.  The media really allowed him to be a stealth candidate.