Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 30, 2014, 12:29:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: I don't always get called a racist - but when I do . . . . . .  (Read 402 times)
peruke
Getbig III

« on: August 22, 2012, 07:32:19 PM »

The mirror you use in the morning must be magical Wink
Report to moderator   Logged
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 07:54:27 PM »

The mirror you use in the morning must be magical Wink

Awesome.  Another stalker! 
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 05:57:01 AM »

Why do people become "stalkers" when they expose your bullshit?

Do you really think an unemployed overweight middle age closet fag who still lives with mommy is worth stalking?
whork
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 05:59:28 AM »

Why do people become "stalkers" when they expose your bullshit?

Do you really think an unemployed overweight middle age closet fag who still lives with mommy is worth stalking?

It would make for great sitcom.

The unemployed overweight middle age closet fag who still lives with mommy, and at night he dresses up as superhero fighting the evil communist dictator Obama Wink
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 06:12:53 AM »

It would make for great sitcom.

The unemployed overweight middle age closet fag who still lives with mommy, and at night he dresses up as superhero fighting the evil communist dictator Obama Wink

Aided by a diet of Raman noodles and internet access, he and his imaginary girlfriend who doubles as his sidekick combat the Obama Administration by posting nonstop on a bodybuilding board's political forum.  In the rare 2 hours each day that he isn't online whining and crying, he is hiding in his alter ego disguise of a fake lawyer. 

I tell you, you can't make up something more pathetic than his life.
whork
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 06:23:48 AM »

Aided by a diet of Raman noodles and internet access, he and his imaginary girlfriend who doubles as his sidekick combat the Obama Administration by posting nonstop on a bodybuilding board's political forum.  In the rare 2 hours each day that he isn't online whining and crying, he is hiding in his alter ego disguise of a fake lawyer. 

I tell you, you can't make up something more pathetic than his life.

Fighting crime as a lawyer by day and fighting the King of the criminal underworld dictator Obama by night. I think we have a screen-play here.
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 06:55:22 AM »

Fighting crime as a lawyer by day and fighting the King of the criminal underworld dictator Obama by night. I think we have a screen-play here.

Guest starring his imaginary SEAL friend who is on the run for treason after leaking info in the living room of a shitty ass apartment of the real names of his team mates that were part of the Osama raid.
24KT
Getbig V

Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 10:08:59 AM »

Guest starring his imaginary SEAL friend who is on the run for treason after leaking info in the living room of a shitty ass apartment of the real names of his team mates that were part of the Osama raid.

Where are they holding auditions? ...I can dust off my old headshots. Oh gotta go, ...I gotta go call my agent.

sorry guys... couldn't resist playing. it was too perfect a set up.   Grin

w
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!