Author Topic: Lance Armstrong losing all of his titles vs USADA  (Read 24211 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Drug addict Lance Armstrong losing all his titles vs USADA
« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2012, 08:09:34 AM »
So are these French fucks going to hop on a plane and go down to lances home and asK for the 7 trophy soup bowls back???
I never understood why Reggie bush sent back his heisman trophy , fuck them! You won it, you keep it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #176 on: August 26, 2012, 08:09:45 AM »
And the back of your nappy neck.

My neck is clean, thank you sir. How are you on this fine Sunday morning Mr. Chaos?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #177 on: August 26, 2012, 08:15:42 AM »
My neck is clean, thank you sir. How are you on this fine Sunday morning Mr. Chaos?
Tired my chocolaty friend. Getting ready for some wild lifestyle changes. :o

How are you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #178 on: August 26, 2012, 08:21:09 AM »
Tired my chocolaty friend. Getting ready for some wild lifestyle changes. :o

How are you?

You having Chaos Jr.?
Im doing well actually. Thanks.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Nike stands by Lance Armstrong as well as ALL OF HIS SPONSORS
« Reply #179 on: August 26, 2012, 08:25:40 AM »
Our society today wants to believe that all of these people are superhuman, and that if you work hard enough (with a hard luck story to tell) then you too can join the pantheon of superhumans. We lift sports heroes up and hold them as Gods---immortals, that are too good to use drugs...
Those in the know, know better than to believe  that the farm boy from Idaho only eats eggs, steak and bacon, and comes from a big boned family is all natural...but there are people who want to believe. And the athletes and the corporations must sell the 'farm boy' image.
Because, Americans think that they are the fairest people on earth, and nobody likes a "cheater", even when evrybody is doing the "cheating"
let's be honnest tho. There are some genuine stories of this genre. There are people who rise in society with hard work. There are also bulshits, liars, manipulators of couse -gates, jobs etc-.... You simple hear more about the assholes than the average immigrant that came with nothing and succesfully built a family, own a house and a shop... cause it's less impressive, you dont hear much about the stars, actors, personal lives -"great actors" who abandonner wives, kids etc"...but if you look at the tabloids. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2012, 09:10:49 AM »
Offical newz: USADA could NOT take away 7 Lance's trophies , only the French can do it. (Viva la France  ;D)

Agreed. To be exact, it's the ICU and the Tour de France Societe. The ICU governs International Pofessional Cycling and the TdFS owns the Tour de France.

The USADA has ABSOLUTELY ZERO say in the matter.
a

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #181 on: August 26, 2012, 09:58:31 AM »
textbook witchhunting un-due process trial

Yet I agree, they need to stop lying to the folks

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #182 on: August 26, 2012, 10:20:03 AM »
What do you think of this? Even Lance's lawyer quotes the number 300. Other times it's said to be 500-600.  ::)

This chart estimates the number of tests at 236. In the link the suspiccious results are mentioned too. He wasn't even the most tested cyclist.

The UCI has already said they randomly tested LA 63 times in one year.

So what do you "think" of this?

"Despite the officially sounding name, it turns out the "United States Anti-doping Agency is not a part of the federal government. Although it receives almost 90 percent of its funding from the federal grants, the USADA is a government program masquerading as a non-profit organization. This non-profit status allows it to investigate and prosecute athletes without affording them the constitutional and due process protections required of other federal agencies. This status also allows it to prosecute athletes with a lower burden of proof than the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard that would have been required in the previous investigation by the USDOJ. Finally, it allows a situation where the same man, Mr. Travis T. Tygart is allowed to serve as Prosecutor, Jury and Judge in the investigation of Lance Armstrong. "

"In the letter, Mr. Tygart informs Armstrong that he has 10 days to submit evidence to a Review Board that will determine if there is "sufficient evidence of doping" to continue with a full hearing. In his defense, Armstrong can only offer written materials to the Review Board. He will not even be allowed to know the names of the cyclists that have allegedly testified against him. "

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #183 on: August 26, 2012, 10:25:30 AM »
For the greater part these morons are seeking to destroy the greatest cyclist of all time.  Given France's inability to win anything outside a civil war I would suspect they are behind it.

Hopfully Lance will prevail.  I wish him well.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 26, 2012, 10:28:49 AM »
You`ve doped yourself up on fictitious religion (redundant, I know!) in order to entertain your fear of death and explain your social short-comings.  Whats the difference other than you are a loser living in Canada with nothing to show for it whatsoever since you don`t own anything at all.

the fuck exactly are you babbling about true anus... still angry cause i exposed you and your gf names recently, helped by a little private message from someone? You re so funny Adam, the Married... atheist. Your day will come.
 Go back to the kitchen cooking some "recipe" for your "wife" before sucking your "competition" dog's cock, you fucking queer.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 26, 2012, 10:32:21 AM »
The USADA is an absolute joke. No one other than other USADA members acknowledge their actions.
A joke that exposed, owned the icon of the sport and forced him to cower in fear before being stripped of all his main titles.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 26, 2012, 10:36:06 AM »
A joke that exposed, owned the icon of the sport and forced him to cower in fear before being stripped of all his main titles.

It was and continues to be a witch hunt.  Armstrong passed the tests given to everyone and won those titles.  As I said elsewhere, this is naught but an attempt by the Frenceh and their liberal sycophants in American Cycling to destroy the legacy of someone that beat them at their own game.  Of course given that pretty much everyone has beaten these fools, they have a full schedule ahead of them if they wish to continue their re-writing of history.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 26, 2012, 10:41:15 AM »
I d like them t go after baseball, football, soccer, basketball etc "athletes" now, tho. All major sports are crooked, all leagues. They are all lying it's part of being part of the sport at the highest level.
If you start, why not finish.  Let's expose all the high level sports, let's tell the billions of morons following them that their heroes are all liars on drugs who dont give a shit about them and only care about their money and the fame.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 26, 2012, 10:49:38 AM »
I d like them t go after baseball, football, soccer, basketball etc "athletes" now, tho. All major sports are crooked, all leagues. They are all lying it's part of being part of the sport at the highest level.
If you start, why not finish.  Let's expose all the high level sports, let's tell the billions of morons following them that their heroes are all liars on drugs who dont give a shit about them and only care about their money and the fame.

That would be nice but given the amount of money involved it just is not going to happen.  For me, bodybuilding in the 40s and 50s was the best period for health and appearance.  The 60s and 70s found drugs filtering in but they still got off for months at a time to allow the body to rest.  From the 80s on the descent into hell began.

Mainstream sports such as basketball, baseball and football have declined in purity and purpose and all for the buck.  I no longer watch the Olympics as it is for the most part crap.  Sooner or later they may just give up and allow the open use of dope without penalty.  Of course they will call it the natural evolution of sport or some such tripe.  The exceptional will become common place because of dope.  If everyone is great, no one really is.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #189 on: August 26, 2012, 11:16:27 AM »

He wasn't stripped of anything. The USADA can no more strip his TDF titles than the FBI can strip Manchester United of it's Premier League soccer titles. The USADA has no connection or authority over UCI cycling. None.
a

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #190 on: August 26, 2012, 11:26:43 AM »
Obviously the USADA has some sort of influence because Lance is shitting his pants running for dear life.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #191 on: August 26, 2012, 11:29:51 AM »
Obviously the USADA has some sort of influence because Lance is shitting his pants running for dear life.

Well they are F-ing with his life, in a very public forum. I don't think he is scared. He's most likely more insulted/sick/frustrated/embrassed by the trash talk coming from them.  No proof. No science. Just accusations. 
a

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 26, 2012, 11:29:58 AM »
For the greater part these morons are seeking to destroy the greatest cyclist of all time.  Given France's inability to win anything outside a civil war I would suspect they are behind it.

Hopfully Lance will prevail.  I wish him well.

He's not the greatest cyclist of all time. Just the greatest TDF winner of all time  ;)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #193 on: August 26, 2012, 11:31:42 AM »
He's not the greatest cyclist of all time. Just the greatest TDF winner of all time  ;)

Eddy Merckx stands all alone in this regard. The gap back to 2nd place can barely be measured.

I believe Lance has about 95 victorys as Professional Bicycle Racer.

Eddy Merckx has 507.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #194 on: August 26, 2012, 11:42:00 AM »
..Livestrong donations skyrocket in wake of Lance Armstrong’s decision to stop fighting charges.

Last week, after iconic American cyclist Lance Armstrong said he would no longer fight the charges brought against him by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, many wondered if Livestrong--the foundation for cancer survivors founded by the seven-time Tour de France winner and testicular cancer survivor--would suffer as a result.

It doesn't look like it.

On Friday, Armstrong said that donations to Livestrong were up 25 times over the day before. "Thank you thank you thank you!" he wrote on Twitter.

Doug Ulman, Livestrong's chief executive, told ESPN that the foundation had received $78,000 in unsolicited donations in the 24 hours following the announcement of Armstrong's decision. Compare that to Thursday, when Livestrong received just $3,200.

"It's been really tricky for the organization to be able to deal with all of these challenges to Lance's image," Stacey Palmer, editor of The Chronicle of Philanthropy, told NPR, "but one of the things that's so interesting is that they've managed to increase their fundraising and demonstrate that they're much beyond what his role is."

Ulman said Livestrong has seen a 13 percent increase in contributions in the last 12 months.

As a result of the doping charges, Armstrong has been stripped of his seven Tour titles and been banned for life from professional cycling. He is, however, still competing in bike races. On Saturday, Armstrong finished second in a 36-mile mountain bike race in Aspen, Colo., where he made his first public comments since being hit with the lifetime ban.

"Nobody needs to cry for me," Armstrong told reporters. "I'm going to be great.

"It's not so much about racing anymore," the 40-year-old native Texan continued. "For me, it's more about staying fit and coming out here and enjoying one of the most beautiful parts of the world, on a beautiful day, on a very hard course."

Since Armstrong launched Livestrong in 1997, the foundation has raised close to $500 million.

"Drugs or no drugs," Matthew Serge wrote on Twitter, "anyone that raises $500 million to fight cancer is cool by me."

The winner of Saturday's race, 16-year-old Keegan Swirbul, added: "I'm so psyched right now--to beat the seven-time Tour champ."

a

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #195 on: August 26, 2012, 11:49:02 AM »
People are so stupid.  ::)

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 26, 2012, 12:40:05 PM »
In advertising alone, Livestrong spends almost half of the money brought in...   not to mention the huge amount of money LA keeps for himself and salaries to the other employees.

So, how much actually goes towards cancer research?

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #197 on: August 26, 2012, 12:42:57 PM »
..Livestrong donations skyrocket in wake of Lance Armstrong’s decision to stop fighting charges.

Last week, after iconic American cyclist Lance Armstrong said he would no longer fight the charges brought against him by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, many wondered if Livestrong--the foundation for cancer survivors founded by the seven-time Tour de France winner and testicular cancer survivor--would suffer as a result.

It doesn't look like it.

On Friday, Armstrong said that donations to Livestrong were up 25 times over the day before. "Thank you thank you thank you!" he wrote on Twitter.

Doug Ulman, Livestrong's chief executive, told ESPN that the foundation had received $78,000 in unsolicited donations in the 24 hours following the announcement of Armstrong's decision. Compare that to Thursday, when Livestrong received just $3,200.

"It's been really tricky for the organization to be able to deal with all of these challenges to Lance's image," Stacey Palmer, editor of The Chronicle of Philanthropy, told NPR, "but one of the things that's so interesting is that they've managed to increase their fundraising and demonstrate that they're much beyond what his role is."

Ulman said Livestrong has seen a 13 percent increase in contributions in the last 12 months.

As a result of the doping charges, Armstrong has been stripped of his seven Tour titles and been banned for life from professional cycling. He is, however, still competing in bike races. On Saturday, Armstrong finished second in a 36-mile mountain bike race in Aspen, Colo., where he made his first public comments since being hit with the lifetime ban.

"Nobody needs to cry for me," Armstrong told reporters. "I'm going to be great.

"It's not so much about racing anymore," the 40-year-old native Texan continued. "For me, it's more about staying fit and coming out here and enjoying one of the most beautiful parts of the world, on a beautiful day, on a very hard course."

Since Armstrong launched Livestrong in 1997, the foundation has raised close to $500 million.

"Drugs or no drugs," Matthew Serge wrote on Twitter, "anyone that raises $500 million to fight cancer is cool by me."

The winner of Saturday's race, 16-year-old Keegan Swirbul, added: "I'm so psyched right now--to beat the seven-time Tour champ."

This proves how fucking ignorant people are and what a fucking spineless liar Lance Armstrong is.

I will admit though he is handling this situation very well, he is even getting richer from it, smart man.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: August 26, 2012, 12:52:53 PM »
This proves how fucking ignorant people are and what a fucking spineless liar Lance Armstrong is.

I will admit though he is handling this situation very well, he is even getting richer from it, smart man.

He'll always use the cancer cause as a smokescreen to make him look like a saint.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Lance Armstrong -vs- this guy.
« Reply #199 on: August 26, 2012, 01:05:04 PM »
This is the guy who has been chasing Lance Armstrong for the last several years. Our hero.   The USDA's Travis Tygart.
a