Author Topic: Bain Documents: Romney Offshore Investments Used 'Blockers' To Avoid Taxes  (Read 3274 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
This anti American Preacher is always funny to me.

Wright was a decorated Marine
Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center.[11][12] Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley, personally wrote Wright a letter of thanks on behalf of the United States President.[13][14][15

Irrelevant. Being a Marine absolves you of being an anti white, anti american, anti semetic whackjob? So now we are going to pick and choose which racist nut jobs are absolved of personal responsibility because they served in the armed forces at one point?! ::)

Hitler was a WW 1 veteran.

The psycho who cleaned out that Sikh temple a few weeks ago was also in the military. Should we throw him a parade?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Many of them were illegal (such as those Marriot tried to use when Romney was the chair of their audit committee

Romney has admitted he was audited and we might also find out that Romney used such illegal schemes as well if only were where able to see his tax returns

That's the reason I believe he won't show them

I believe there is alot more about Romney's records that are even more shocking than what has been revealed thus far.

I have it on good authority that the April arrest of Dr. Herzog revealed a treasure trove of incriminating documents on countless American politicians including Romney. If it all comes out before the election, ...I can't possibly see any possible way for the Republicans to either spin it or do damage control. It is THAT damning..

I had hoped this news would have gotten out earlier, but somehow they've managed to keep a lid on it... so far.
This could turn into a big October surprise... who knows, but if it does... I predict Obama retains the White House in 2012

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=426062.0
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I believe there is alot more about Romney's records that are even more shocking than what has been revealed thus far.

I have it on good authority that the April arrest of Dr. Herzog revealed a treasure trove of incriminating documents on countless American politicians including Romney. If it all comes out before the election, ...I can't possibly see any possible way for the Republicans to either spin it or do damage control. It is THAT damning..

I had hoped this news would have gotten out earlier, but somehow they've managed to keep a lid on it... so far.
This could turn into a big October surprise... who knows, but if it does... I predict Obama retains the White House in 2012

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=426062.0

Stop the presses!

::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

The psycho who cleaned out that Sikh temple a few weeks ago was also in the military. Should we throw him a parade?

There's no doubt in my mind that there were some factions of the power establishment that were hoping to pop a few corks over that one. However, ...despite the many repeated threats against his family's safety, and despite his loss & personal bereavement, the film maker whose father was killed in that attack, has vowed to go on, and release his expose film. ...
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
There's no doubt in my mind that there were some factions of the power establishment that were hoping to pop a few corks over that one. However, ...despite the many repeated threats against his family's safety, and despite his loss & personal bereavement, the film maker whose father was killed in that attack, has vowed to go on, and release his expose film. ...

What the *uck are you babbling about, you mindless buffoon?