Author Topic: Suicide by running  (Read 345953 times)

jugheadjones

Re: Suicide by running
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2015, 05:49:46 PM »
Has anyone had any success with alternate running/walking. I have lots of trouble with my knees and shins, but find that if I run for 30 or 40 seconds then walk or stop for 10 seconds and repeat this for an extended period it works good.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2015, 06:09:58 PM »
Has anyone had any success with alternate running/walking. I have lots of trouble with my knees and shins, but find that if I run for 30 or 40 seconds then walk or stop for 10 seconds and repeat this for an extended period it works good.

I've been leery of running ever since having knee surgery. For this reason, I stick to other forms of cardio, such as, using the treadmill to set the incline and speed which is merely a fact walk. I also feel comfortable using either the upright stationary bike or the recumbent bike. I'd bicycle around town too, but where I live it a steep incline in one direction and a steep decline in the other. Either way, I am not up for riding on hills yet. Perhaps the best substitute running machine at the gym is the elliptical. It is no stress on the knees, back and internal organs, while it recreated the movement of running. What I miss most about running outside is the feeling of being free.

jugheadjones

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2015, 07:01:09 PM »
I've been leery of running ever since having knee surgery. For this reason, I stick to other forms of cardio, such as, using the treadmill to set the incline and speed which is merely a fact walk. I also feel comfortable using either the upright stationary bike or the recumbent bike. I'd bicycle around town too, but where I live it a steep incline in one direction and a steep decline in the other. Either way, I am not up for riding on hills yet. Perhaps the best substitute running machine at the gym is the elliptical. It is no stress on the knees, back and internal organs, while it recreated the movement of running. What I miss most about running outside is the feeling of being free.

I prefer the treadmill over outside because on the treadmill when you go a distance you can just get off. When you go a distance outside you still have to go back to where you came from. I'd like to find one of those old school stairmasters, those were my favorites

HarrypeD

• Getbig I
Suicide by running
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2016, 03:52:25 AM »
Hi, im just asking this question because im not sure if this is true or not and im in a curious mood. haha. but if someone knew i was going to commit suicide and tried to stop me but couldnt would they go to jail for it?
Thanks
[

BigBen

• Getbig I
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2016, 04:22:16 AM »
Hi, im just asking this question because im not sure if this is true or not and im in a curious mood. haha. but if someone knew i was going to commit suicide and tried to stop me but couldnt would they go to jail for it?
Thanks

why?
i guess the person wouldn't go to jail even if they knew and didn't try to stop you