Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 25, 2014, 05:22:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ron, moderators..is anybody seeing how low this place has sunk?  (Read 968 times)
SweetMuscles
Getbig IV

The Grim Repper

« on: April 25, 2014, 05:09:42 PM »

This Uncle Junior is probably the worst, unfunniest poster there has ever been. No wonder he champions the likes of Shizzo. It's not like people here don't get banned but it seems the loniest, most boring and fucked-up losers that nobody wants to know in real life are given the keys to the kingdom.

A LOT of vets are leaving because of this shit. Take a look at the main board. It's the worst it has ever been.
Report to moderator   Logged
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 05:11:44 PM »

This Uncle Junior is probably the worst, unfunniest poster there has ever been. No wonder he champions the likes of Shizzo. It's not like people here don't get banned but it seems the loniest, most boring and fucked-up losers that nobody wants to know in real life are given the keys to the kingdom.

A LOT of vets are leaving because of this shit. Take a look at the main board. It's the worst it has ever been.
Meltdown. Use that anger to fuel your workouts.
eldoradospandex
Time Out
Getbig II

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 05:12:30 PM »

Shut up you fag.

Ron doesn't bother with irrelavant people like you.

Your not even fucking Jewish so fook off.
eldoradospandex
Time Out
Getbig II

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 05:17:30 PM »

Josh sends his regards:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXCk8H1uuwI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXCk8H1uuwI</a>
no one
Getbig V

have i hurt your feelings?

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 05:20:46 PM »

yup.

guys like fatalice account sharing w uncle noon. these guys give a fuck for the board are ruining it w their bullshit.

eldoradospandex
Time Out
Getbig II

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 05:24:04 PM »

yup.

guys like fatalice account sharing w uncle noon. these guys give a fuck for the board are ruining it w their bullshit.

I like you but u don't know shit broseph.

Ron know I email him last night so hold your horses.

I never fucking got sent to time out.

I "asked" to be put into timeout voluntrily and Ron know truth about everything cos I emailed him.

Us jews are tight like that.
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2014, 05:33:11 PM »

If people hate shizzo so much why do they keep making threads about him and bringing his name up all the time?

A
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2014, 05:34:37 PM »

If people hate shizzo so much why do they keep making threads about him and bringing his name up all the time?
If I am Whitney Houston, you are my Kevin Costner.
eldoradospandex
Time Out
Getbig II

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2014, 05:36:05 PM »

Cos he is the guy we all secretly love but want to bash in public to get out kicks out of.

Apart from me.

Cos I know as a poster and entertainer Shizz is da Bizz
Andy Griffin
Getbig V

The Apache is a killing machine.

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2014, 02:36:38 PM »

Not a bad comeback actually. 

Cheesy Grin

~
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!