Author Topic: Dead or Alive?  (Read 3895 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Dead or Alive?
« on: August 25, 2012, 04:54:43 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Dead or Alive?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 04:57:45 PM »
I've heard of people dying from less. What's the story on that one? Is that guy who assaulted him in jail now?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 04:59:02 PM »
Milton, ffs.
O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 04:59:25 PM »
I've heard of people dying from less. What's the story on that one? Is that guy who assaulted him in jail now?
I haven`t found the story yet.  It was posted last night on Youtube.  Some think he may be dead.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 05:01:31 PM »
Good overhand right by Milton though!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 05:01:49 PM »
that black guy is an asshole a come from behined move what a dick head. The black guy just wanted to release some violence on the world it wasnt no damn self defense

i wouldnt be as mad if he sucker punched him to the gut or ribs and put him down but too the head you might take a guys life
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 05:03:25 PM »
that black guy is an asshole a come from behined move what a dick head. The black guy just wanted to release some violence on the world it wasnt no damn self defense

i wouldnt be as mad if he sucker punched him to the gut or ribs and put him down but too the head you might take a guys life

It's typical from those kind of people in those areas, gone are the days of respecting your fellow man and honorable fights where you only fight 1 on 1 and unarmed without hidden weapons.

Colored culprit doesn't even understand that it's dangerous and even lethal with head injuries like that.

A punch in the belly would have sufficed.

Hope the dark doorknob gets the highest penalty.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2012, 05:06:38 PM »
typical

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 05:07:13 PM »
It's typical from those kind of people in those areas, gone are the days of respecting your fellow man and honorable fights where you only fight 1 on 1 and unarmed without hidden weapons.

Yeah like even back around the time The Outsiders was written a lot of the fist fights were proceeded by a firm, gentlemanly handshake. I always thought that was a cool gesture and a respectful way to go about it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 05:07:47 PM »

yeah these days the white guy couldve had a knife too and been so drunk he couldve used it unexpectedly and killed someone. Its a hairy situation when you look at it with an open mind but also the bouncer shouldnt have challenged the guy he couldve just stayed inside and just waited for the white guy to be gone for good.

he couldve played it safe but he didnt. guilty as charged for the bouncers
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2012, 05:08:27 PM »
I wonder how many guys a year suffer serious brain injuries ,or even death, in street brawls like this.
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2012, 05:08:39 PM »
Yeah like even back around the time The Outsiders was written a lot of the fist fights were proceeded by a firm, gentlemanly handshake. I always thought that was a cool gesture and a respectful way to go about it.
yes they need to make handshakes mandatory in fights now
A

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2012, 05:12:54 PM »
I wonder how many guys a year suffer serious brain injuries ,or even death, in street brawls like this.

every weekend it happens somewhere.  The thing is the guys that get themselves in these situations are the ones who always seem to be involved in fights.  They are pretty much trash to begin with.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2012, 05:14:52 PM »
every weekend it happens somewhere.  The thing is the guys that get themselves in these situations are the ones who always seem to be involved in fights.  They are pretty much trash to begin with.
thats why im the non confrontational white champion

i try to remined myself this in those cases i want to beat those fniggers asses. but then i take a step back and realise i could be shot or i could kill this stupid mother fucker and lose everything
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2012, 05:15:21 PM »
yes they need to make handshakes mandatory in fights now

Yes, if for no other reason that it just looks really badass. Real men shake hands before a fight.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 05:17:03 PM »
thats why im the non confrontational white champion

i try to remined myself this in those cases i want to beat those fniggers asses. but then i take a step back and realise i could be shot or i could kill this stupid mother fucker and lose everything

You are a target for the guys with LMS (little man syndrome).  Some of my friends who are 6'5 or more seem to attract assholes wanting to fight.  I am only 5'9 so I am under the radar.  :D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2012, 05:17:35 PM »
Bitch move by the black guy.

8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2012, 05:18:38 PM »
You are a target for the guys with LMS (little man syndrome).  Some of my friends who are 6'5 or more seem to attract assholes wanting to fight.  I am only 5'9 so I am under the radar.  :D
even white older dudes give me nasty looks in bars not to mention the neeguls. i dont go to bars anyways ive got too much to lose and little to gain by destroying them
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2012, 05:19:02 PM »

I worked in an ER, can assure you that 99% of them walkout the door in the morning after they sleep off the ass whipping and alcohol.  In fact, I can't remember one being admitted.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2012, 05:20:54 PM »
even white older dudes give me nasty looks in bars not to mention the neeguls. i dont go to bars anyways ive got too much to lose and little to gain by destroying them

Yeah I have seen your moves.  Very dangerous man when provoked but a kind soul.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2012, 05:23:09 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Sad really.  The guy wanted a proper duello, and he got sucker punched.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2012, 05:24:50 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2012, 05:41:40 PM »
There are just some areas in the world full with neeguls you just have to avoid when trying to have a good time in a bar.

Problem is, they're just everywhere these days.

Maybe Alaska is the last place you can sit down and drink a brewskie without having to worry about a suckerpunch or a chickenbone coming from somewhere you least expect.

Just having a cold one, relaxing etc without any need to pack weaponry.

Bars should also not hire anyone as a bouncer, only those with education.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2012, 06:28:24 PM »
fun times