Author Topic: Philsuline Head is ready for his 2 SANDOW!  (Read 13978 times)

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Philsuline Head is ready for his 2 SANDOW!
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2012, 05:35:03 PM »
What reality do you live in that you think the world finds more attractive Phil Heath than a "normal" good looking guy like Zyzz, Rakich, Brad Pitt in several movies, Gymnasts, etc? Seriously, YOU may think he looks better, a devastating majority of the population begs to disagree.

You seem very buttdevasted about someone's comment on Heath, which is really sad.  And no, I dont hate bodybuilding, I actually follow, it, I am just telling you the truth, so Ill let you ponder on these considerations...

lmfao, you sound like the typical twink who hasn't got the genetics to get big so he "chooses" to "focus" on "aesthetics".

@snx phil looks better than kev for the most part

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2012, 06:09:42 PM »
I have lighters wider than him hidden in my couch somewhere ...
L

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2012, 06:30:51 PM »
lmfao, you sound like the typical twink who hasn't got the genetics to get big so he "chooses" to "focus" on "aesthetics".

@snx phil looks better than kev for the most part

I have no problem admitting I weight no more than 176 and have never tried aas, though probably will in the future.

But that is here nor there, the comment on Heath didnt warrant so much fanboyism and asspaining, and no, Heath is nowhere near Levrone.

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2012, 06:33:25 PM »
says the 170 pounder.

I think you should stick to bb.com

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2012, 06:36:28 PM »
says the 170 pounder.

I think you should stick to bb.com

My weight has nothing, zero, cero, nada, niet, to do with IFBB bodybuilding criteria or "aesthetics" criteria.  You seem very analravaged and mildly retarded. I suggest you get some icecream and enjoy some Disney movies kiddo.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2012, 06:38:29 PM »
I have no problem admitting I weight no more than 176 and have never tried aas, though probably will in the future.

But that is here nor there, the comment on Heath didnt warrant so much fanboyism and asspaining, and no, Heath is nowhere near Levrone.
I would a agree with this but put it in different words `Levrone`s best is better then Phil`s best`but Phil can beat many versions of Levrone, just not Levrone`s best.,

Kevin had wider structure with a similar built but more hardness to the muscle, not talking condition cause Phil is peeled but Phil`s Muscle looks more bloofy and Kevin`s looks more dense, Phil has him on Hamstring though, in fact best Hams in bodybuilding

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2012, 06:40:38 PM »
Levrone's best might be top 3 ever
L

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2012, 06:41:41 PM »
I would a agree with this but put it in different words `Levrone`s best is better then Phil`s best`but Phil can beat many versions of Levrone, just not Levrone`s best.,

Kevin had wider structure with a similar built but more hardness to the muscle, not talking condition cause Phil is peeled but Phil`s Muscle looks more bloofy and Kevin`s looks more dense, Phil has him on Hamstring though, in fact best Hams in bodybuilding

And back and calves, legs and a mr Olympia title

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2012, 06:42:47 PM »
Levrone's best might be top 3 ever
YES, True, His balance was amazing, like that side chest pic, legendary

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2012, 06:43:40 PM »
What reality do you live in that you think the world finds more attractive Phil Heath than a "normal" good looking guy like Zyzz, Rakich, Brad Pitt in several movies, Gymnasts, etc? Seriously, YOU may think he looks better, a devastating majority of the population begs to disagree.

You seem very buttdevasted about someone's comment on Heath, which is really sad.  And no, I dont hate bodybuilding, I actually follow, it, I am just telling you the truth, so Ill let you ponder on these considerations...

Zyzz are you kidding me??

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2012, 06:44:50 PM »
And back and calves, legs and a mr Olympia title

Am I the only one that thinks that lower body today (excluding calves asthey tend to miss) is, in general, overpowering upper body and ruining physiques balance wise?

inb4 shitstorm, its a legit question

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2012, 06:47:12 PM »
Zyzz are you kidding me??

No I am not, bodybuilding is a legit occupation if you like it, steroids should be legal, but when folks talk about contemporary BBers looking good its, in the opinion of the vast majority of the population, not a true statement.

If you like looking huge, good for you, do it for yourself.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2012, 06:48:38 PM »
Am I the only one that thinks that lower body today (excluding calves asthey tend to miss) is, in general, overpowering upper body and ruining physiques balance wise?

inb4 shitstorm, its a legit question

Levrones legs disappeared later on his career and in some ways, I know this sounds crazy but we never really saw his full potential. Guy only trained a few months before the Olympia imagine if he dedicated his time into full bbing mode. Clearly some of the best genetics

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2012, 06:51:00 PM »
No I am not, bodybuilding is a legit occupation if you like it, steroids should be legal, but when folks talk about contemporary BBers looking good its, in the opinion of the vast majority of the population, not a true statement.

If you like looking huge, good for you, do it for yourself.

I do not think zyzz is good looking (no homo) and many females neither too much feminine features, maybe to girls but not to a lot of woman.

I know it's one of the gayest sounding post  ;D

io856

« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2012, 06:58:52 PM »
No it doesn't

This guy tried every combo/stack/designer drug known to man and never got above 170lbs , genetics play an integral part as well.

Did he try steroids/gh/insulin and not get above 170lbs????

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2012, 07:14:49 PM »
Did he try steroids/gh/insulin and not get above 170lbs????

Dan was at the forefront of steroid advice back in the day and was a heavy user.  He also advocated high dose, IV use of GH at one point in time, but I don't know how much GH he actually ran.  He gave up on competing relatively early on and focused on designing protocols etc.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2012, 07:34:00 PM »

pretty much spot on,,, heath's legs overall top to bottom are better than kev's best,leverone had great legs in early yrs 91-97 heaths legs have more volume ,thickness to them and like u said hams,heaths back is better thicker and bands of muscle midway and up and lower back too,kev looked long from the back and narrow a bit,from the front delts are kev's and due to structure/width there and kev had great traps,arms in most muscular is same both great.kev was awesome i like him better but heath is just as good if not better now.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2012, 02:27:10 AM »

I do not think zyzz is good looking (no homo) and many females neither too much feminine features, maybe to girls but not to a lot of woman.

I know it's one of the gayest sounding post  ;D

This suggests lack of life experience.
Trans Milkshake.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2012, 02:29:58 AM »

This suggests lack of life experience.
::)

Now that go4it guy on here is a stud  :D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2012, 03:29:44 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2012, 04:34:45 AM »
He has big strong abs but he has bad genetics I can only see a 4 pack on him.Most of the other top guys have a 8pack in just as good of shape as phil. Phil is jhust winning because his arms and delts are insane and he always looks heathy and in great condition. But their are better Bodybuilders out there. like someone else said if you gave the same stack to some african american with insane genetics for a few years he could easily be a Mr.O. if they know how to train. I see monster african americans that are natural but if you put them on a pro stack for a few years they would be bigger then anybody but these guys I speak of usually are not into steroids and dont want anything to do with roids or pro bodybuilding. There are tons of potential Mr.O's walking around. You just have to convince them to start juicing and using HGH all year for a few years and most will say "NO Thanks". takes a certain type of person usually guys who grew up following bodybuilding.

You could ask the biggest african american in your gym if they no who the current Mr Olympia is and most will have no clue! takes a special type for sure! Like I said alot people do not follow bodybuilding. I wish I started following it earlier then I did. I did not start folowing pro Bodybuilding till 1999. Once I saw puming Iron and read some of the current muscular developments at that time my mindset about the gym really changed I was way hungrier.I learned to train like a bodybuilder not just aa average person! I did not know all the food you had to eat or anything about gear but I read up quick I was infatuated with steroid usage and studied them for a year before using them. My response was crazy!

With just eating 5,000-6,000 calories the best I gained was 8 pound LBM with steroids I shot up 18 pounds in 3 weeks my first cycle. It scared me how big I got and how fast I was gaining.I spent years blowing my money away when I should of ust used some roids. literally spent thousands on  food and just a cheap dbol test stack got me 18 pounds within 3 weeks. took me 3 years to get the 8lbs naturally.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2012, 08:57:39 AM »
He has big strong abs but he has bad genetics I can only see a 4 pack on him.Most of the other top guys have a 8pack in just as good of shape as phil. Phil is jhust winning because his arms and delts are insane and he always looks heathy and in great condition. But their are better Bodybuilders out there. like someone else said if you gave the same stack to some african american with insane genetics for a few years he could easily be a Mr.O. if they know how to train. I see monster african americans that are natural but if you put them on a pro stack for a few years they would be bigger then anybody but these guys I speak of usually are not into steroids and dont want anything to do with roids or pro bodybuilding. There are tons of potential Mr.O's walking around. You just have to convince them to start juicing and using HGH all year for a few years and most will say "NO Thanks". takes a certain type of person usually guys who grew up following bodybuilding.

You could ask the biggest african american in your gym if they no who the current Mr Olympia is and most will have no clue! takes a special type for sure! Like I said alot people do not follow bodybuilding. I wish I started following it earlier then I did. I did not start folowing pro Bodybuilding till 1999. Once I saw puming Iron and read some of the current muscular developments at that time my mindset about the gym really changed I was way hungrier.I learned to train like a bodybuilder not just aa average person! I did not know all the food you had to eat or anything about gear but I read up quick I was infatuated with steroid usage and studied them for a year before using them. My response was crazy!

With just eating 5,000-6,000 calories the best I gained was 8 pound LBM with steroids I shot up 18 pounds in 3 weeks my first cycle. It scared me how big I got and how fast I was gaining.I spent years blowing my money away when I should of ust used some roids. literally spent thousands on  food and just a cheap dbol test stack got me 18 pounds within 3 weeks. took me 3 years to get the 8lbs naturally.
NICE POST .....

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2012, 12:01:53 PM »
21. August
5 weeks out, get bigger and bigger, I want see him 300lb

no wonder cutler is sitting this one out  :P

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2012, 12:20:17 PM »

liar
No, i never posted on a board b4 this

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2012, 12:20:50 PM »
Phil looked his best the year he went Pro.