Author Topic: So I Got Dumped.....  (Read 22672 times)

lulu

• Getbig III
Re: So I Got Dumped.....
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2013, 12:10:20 PM »
Oh brother.  ::)

Yes, because everyone should emotionally be on the same track at the same time.......

no , people should RUSH into putting the value of their worth into another's opinion so they feel LESS THAN when that other person pushes them aside because they cannot birth more than one child

like I said

this must be a pisstake

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2013, 09:53:01 AM »
Happy to say I'm completely over him! New prospects on the line.

Good
Mr. AZ 2003

AVBG

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2013, 10:54:11 AM »
Glad things are on the improve, BS. His reasoning to me sounded like a pathetic excuse

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2013, 02:33:49 PM »
um so, how about a trip down south?

;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2013, 01:13:26 AM »
BS, there are a few interested parties.   ;D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2013, 05:18:45 PM »
why do you want to date an indian guy at first?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2013, 02:44:40 AM »
Here is the situation ladies..... :(

I have been dating this guy for 6 months...thought he was truly amazing....we just clicked. So we have slowly started to talk about the future.

I can only have one kid naturally....the rest I will have to adopt....I have cervical complications from way back when. That has never ever bothered me. I'm fine with adoption and I'm fine with my own children. Either way adopted or mine.....I'm happy.

This is no good to him. He insists that he has AT LEAST two children with his DNA. Families in India are having ten children while here in North America the average is 2. That is unacceptable to him. He thinks it's an imbalance and he doesn't want his DNA wiped from this Earth.

I told him I'd be willing to look into surrogacy/freezing eggs/fertility treatments/etc. This is not good enough for him.

I'm devastated. Six months is not a long time but I thought we were solid.

What are your opinions on this?? Is he shallow? I feel like less of a woman knowing I can't have more than one child naturally. I've never felt bad about that till now. Now I question so many things.

Obviously he never truly cared about me....I ask myself how I could have made such a wrong choice.  :'(

my advice is to stay away from guys who have riigid ideas about what their future will entail, especially when it comes to something that should be decided on emotion (like how many kids you have with your wife)

MarinasFlorin

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2013, 01:26:06 PM »
Well, I'm also glad you went away from that guy. I mean it's unacceptable for a guy to act like this with a person like you ( I don't know you but you really seem like a nice person who puts his trust into the one he likes/love).

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2013, 07:00:03 AM »
Sorry to be so blunt but I have to go work out: No quality guy dumps a girl for that reason. Someone worried about balancing out the birth rate (in India) through their own genitals is bat-poop crazy, anyways.

Plenty of fish in the ocean. Why you were a part of his catch and release program is irrelevant, just be more choosy in the future and don't settle for any guy.

I've been with the same great woman nearly 8 years and if we broke up it would be a pretty big adjustment. That being said, I could find another girl in a few minutes. If someone like me has no difficulty, everyone else should be fine. :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2013, 01:51:10 PM »
Maybe I missed the memo, but I still want proof Bikinislut is real. Anyone can post bullshit all day long.

She is, in fact, a female.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2013, 02:56:39 PM »
She is, in fact, a female.

Tu, why? Because she said so? Provided faceless pics? You are smarter then that.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2013, 02:57:48 PM »
Tu, why? Because she said so? Provided faceless pics? You are smarter then that.

No... Her face has been posted actually. She posted a faceless picture and someone found the same photo with the face.

It was a competition picture, so her name is also no longer anonymous.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2013, 04:23:10 PM »
This thread needs her pics.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2013, 04:01:41 AM »
It is awsome to see big families, but once you have ONE kid of yours this poetic vision changes: You dont want more kids, you just want to sleep and time to do your things.