Author Topic: WYHI - Now thats a classic, textbook, M.I.L.F.  (Read 99947 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Now thats a classic, textbook, M.I.L.F.
« Reply #475 on: August 30, 2012, 05:22:39 PM »
Don't they have a "Real Housewives of Bumfuck, Australia" that you should be whining on?

Jesus Christ dude - let it fucking go. For fuck's fucking sake, you're so depressing.  ::)
You don't like truth ?  ???

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #476 on: August 30, 2012, 05:27:58 PM »
She did do nudity at an extra cost - she would take her top off and show her tits on cam and flex.. She changed that when her and I started talking in December - she hadn't worked since November - so she hasn't actually worked with this no nudity clause yet - but see how she likes to twist and leave details out.

You are spot on also - why have no nudity yet have topless pics on profile thats totally backwards  ;)

you're a fat, bald, pierced bitch, wilma, still trying to play get back at this chick.  you win some, you lose some.   

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #477 on: August 30, 2012, 05:31:07 PM »
You don't like truth ?  ???

No.....the thing is, you think Getbig is your personal audience, and that we actually give a fuck.

Go out, slay young pussy, punish old pussy, get drunk, fuck your boyfriend, steal a car, tell homeless drunks you'll blow them and your name is Sev, pee outdoors, fart on a stuck up whore, grow a beard, smoke a cigar, make a chick give you road head, send pictures of your genitals to random people's houses, drink a beer in Starbucks, practice burnouts in a rental car, bang out a fatty, bang out a skinny, pay two teens to eat each other's pussies while you watch, share Johnny Falcon videos with your coworkers, go bowling, cruise grocery stores for divorced women, call your high school sweetheart, have your sister call your high school sweetheart's husband and hang up, go to court and watch a few murder trials on your day off, do ANYTHING - just stop obsessing over this vapid woman.

;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #478 on: August 30, 2012, 05:32:47 PM »
you're a fat, bald, pierced bitch, wilma, still trying to play get back at this chick.  you win some, you lose some.   
LOL @ fat . It seems your eyesight is not that great, though we already knew you were blind , you think guys with fake breasts are female and you don't see the bit of cock swinging between there legs.

Trying to impress people on here telling them you work as a health professional when all along you clean the toilets at the Hospital - now go to ward 7 ASAP some old guy just shit him self walking to the toilet and it needs cleaning up..

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: August 30, 2012, 05:36:57 PM »
dat ass screams faceburrying time all the way

gives a whole new meaning to the term getting "shitfaced" 'eh.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #480 on: August 30, 2012, 05:39:31 PM »
No.....the thing is, you think Getbig is your personal audience, and that we actually give a fuck.

Go out, slay young pussy, punish old pussy, get drunk, fuck your boyfriend, steal a car, tell homeless drunks you'll blow them and your name is Sev, pee outdoors, fart on a stuck up whore, grow a beard, smoke a cigar, make a chick give you road head, send pictures of your genitals to random people's houses, drink a beer in Starbucks, practice burnouts in a rental car, bang out a fatty, bang out a skinny, pay two teens to eat each other's pussies while you watch, share Johnny Falcon videos with your coworkers, go bowling, cruise grocery stores for divorced women, call your high school sweetheart, have your sister call your high school sweetheart's husband and hang up, go to court and watch a few murder trials on your day off, do ANYTHING - just stop obsessing over this vapid woman.

;D

Getbig is everyone's personal audience - it's a message board remember.

It's hardly obsession just an opposing opinion with actual truth - My oppinon comes with experience so sorry that it goes against's others on here  :)

I do like your advices though and if I get the ok from her, I will post pics of the sexy petite 17 yo half maori girl Im tappin using the anal beads we brought - Nothing like the ugly hags g strang has been posting  ::)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #481 on: August 30, 2012, 05:41:32 PM »
She did do nudity at an extra cost - she would take her top off and show her tits on cam and flex.. She changed that when her and I started talking in December - she hadn't worked since November - so she hasn't actually worked with this no nudity clause yet - but see how she likes to twist and leave details out.

You are spot on also - why have no nudity yet have topless pics on profile thats totally backwards  ;)

Okay....SO HOW MUCH DOES SHE MAKE AN HOUR FLEXING HER BICEPS WITH HER TITS SHOWING???

Is this actually a profitable thing to do??

Since Booty won't answer I'm guessing it isn't??

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #482 on: August 30, 2012, 05:47:29 PM »
Okay....SO HOW MUCH DOES SHE MAKE AN HOUR FLEXING HER BICEPS WITH HER TITS SHOWING???

Is this actually a profitable thing to do??

Since Booty won't answer I'm guessing it isn't??
I never inquired as thought it would be rude - we hadn't even met remember  :-\ - I don't think it pay's that well unlike the more advanced sexual acts that some of the ladies do on there.

She hasn't worked in nearly a year but seems to have plenty of money - a guy named warlock on gh15's forum claimed to know her and "alledged" she got a huge pay out from ORD - she says he is a liar but he knows her inlaws family name so does know her..

IMO the cam work she does is minor in terms of $ and even more so without the extra add on of topless thats been "removed" (pun) with the no nudity

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: August 30, 2012, 05:50:19 PM »
Did Will Grant and Booty have sex??

I had no desire to read the eighty something page thread.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #484 on: August 30, 2012, 05:51:40 PM »
Did Will Grant and Booty have sex??

I had no desire to read the eighty something page thread.

A simple yes or no will suffice.
No we are in differing countries - a lot of whats read on here is just twisted and added stuff in typical getbig style.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #485 on: August 30, 2012, 05:54:31 PM »

;D

I hereby appoint this as my bucket list...

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: August 30, 2012, 06:11:48 PM »
lol at willgrant multiple pages meldtowns while booty doesnt even adress a single word to him, the guy simply wont quit playing the loser role for christs sake

"Im not bitching, its just the truth"

roflz

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #487 on: August 30, 2012, 06:14:51 PM »
lol at willgrant multiple pages meldtowns while booty doesnt even adress a single word to him, the guy simply wont quit playing the loser role for christs sake

"Im not bitching, its just the truth"

roflz
Well she told me this is how she played with Lee , by ignoring him and I know just how much he effected her.

so rofl @ you not knowing a single thing - "Bitch Bitch"  haha @ multible - a few posts that show the real her..

you should talk to her seeming you are a drug dealer and all

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: August 30, 2012, 06:15:53 PM »
Will....did Lee and Booty actually have sex? Was shit involved?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #489 on: August 30, 2012, 06:19:48 PM »
When I started flirting on here I was just like all these guys - saw a fake set a tits and nothing else - when we started talking I thought I will get to know the person behind the tits and thats where it is really ugly - she is mentally unwell - telling someone you love them before you have even met and talking about a future together - she told me she had feelings for me after the first time we MSN'd - someone had bumped a thread where I had made a comment on Mel D being the only female BB I'd tap and she got jealous and flipped out - I made that comment before her and I had even started conversing but she went absolutely mental and acted as if it was happening.

Talking with her in PM and on here she seems normal and "nice" but get any deeper and bang it's all just an act.. Very manipulative and loves to twist things.

The problem with her is all this attention she is getting she thinks people actually like her - the person, she doesn't understand that it's the tits getting attention not the person and because she reply's in a sexual nature guys will do and say anything because they know they will get a response and she thinks they like her.

She is looking for guys on the internet to love her the person without even meeting - but guys dont see the person only the free bit of flirting and tits - basically she is a bit of meat because without the plastics on show no one would talk to her.

I felt sorry for her so stood up for her - big mistake because if you go any deeper you will see what I saw.. A shrink does not offer to treat and medicate someone when they have not even gone there for a consult but this quack saw this person had serious personality issues.

I mean FFS in another post she says I hope JNN is ok in reference to him not posting here for a while - but she hates him to the bottom of her soul - he posted her face book and name on here and kept saying "where theres smoke theres fire" (he was right BTW) - she was screaming down the phone in a rage and was talking about getting her russian mafia connections in melbourne to silence him  ::) yet now shes worried .

Spilt personality or Skitzo - they usely are sneaky and very manipulative and shes both of those things

If Yoko Ono here really is like that, why couldn't you put that aside and play along to fuck her?  I mean she is a beautiful milf, no question.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #490 on: August 30, 2012, 06:22:18 PM »
Will....did Lee and Booty actually have sex? Was shit involved?
Yes they did - he tried getting her into bed again the days before his marriage - she had been tipped off he was engaged and he denied it to her - not sure if they slept together then though but pics of the marriage were then posted and she was devastated - he had been leading her on all the while engaged. Sad really  :-\

Dont know if poo was involved - I don't think so as she sounded quite put off talking about his suggestions of pooping in her vag then bumping uglys - but I'm not 100% Lee ever said this - it's what she told me

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #491 on: August 30, 2012, 06:25:30 PM »
his suggestions of pooping in her vag then bumping uglys - but I'm not 100% Lee ever said this - it's what she told me

You've got to be shitting me.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: August 30, 2012, 06:26:11 PM »
lolol willma still mad as fuck about booty

does anyone still have that screen of him threatening khofo because he was sending cock pics to his e-girlfriends??? lololol

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #493 on: August 30, 2012, 06:26:21 PM »
If Yoko Ono here really is like that, why couldn't you put that aside and play along to fuck her?  I mean she is a beautiful milf, no question.

Shes attractive I agree  - I'm not going to play along to fuck a lady  :-\

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #494 on: August 30, 2012, 06:26:48 PM »
Nobody shits in a chicks poon, man, nobody wants that.  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #495 on: August 30, 2012, 06:29:27 PM »
You've got to be shitting me.
Pun haha

lolol willma still mad as fuck about booty

does anyone still have that screen of him threatening khofo because he was sending cock pics to his e-girlfriends??? lololol
So if you shared something away from the forum with a lady - not just PMing on here and going to meet etc and someone was hassling her with cock pics, you wouldn't say something to the louse ? gee you are a real suave guy "bitch bitch"  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #496 on: August 30, 2012, 06:32:14 PM »
Nobody shits in a chicks poon, man, nobody wants that.  ::)
I never saw the texts she has - but it's what she told me, at the time  of course I believed her - now I'm 50/50 if he actually said it.

But you are right it's repulsive

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: August 30, 2012, 06:35:32 PM »
Pun haha
So if you shared something away from the forum with a lady - not just PMing on here and going to meet etc and someone was hassling her with cock pics, you wouldn't say something to the louse ? gee you are a real suave guy "bitch bitch"  ::)

dude, you, everybody knew the deal with her beforehand, and you was warned many times.

Also, oh, you actually never even saw in real life. Man up and admit your mistakes, stop being lame and throwing pathetic excuses.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: August 30, 2012, 06:35:47 PM »
Booty....why did you fuck Lee Priest....he's so very unattractive.

What's he like in bed...selfish??? I can see him being so very selfish.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: August 30, 2012, 06:36:43 PM »
Yes they did - he tried getting her into bed again the days before his marriage - she had been tipped off he was engaged and he denied it to her - not sure if they slept together then though but pics of the marriage were then posted and she was devastated - he had been leading her on all the while engaged. Sad really  :-\

so lee at least got some real action while poor will was starving for at least some e-bj and in the end got nothing,. fuck i would be very pissed as well, cant blame the guy.