Author Topic: Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing  (Read 21896 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2012, 08:32:08 PM »
i dont know the full story of this story beyond what you utter and it's already not credible.

Like I said you OPEN a thread with a title: "Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing"

I call you out on it, WHERE in the qur'an does it say to this so that they are 'obeying the qur'an', but you swindle your way back and forth and ultimately post more garbage articles. I just did the same to you and you turn a blind eye of the attrocities you actually commit in Muslim countries.

I again will ask politely WHERE in the qur'an does it say this? If you can't answer this yet make a STATEMENT, don't expect me to respond. You are just making yourselves look like islamophobic fools.

From a few of you that have posted in this thread, you openly stated you don't mind the death of muslims, so who am I arguing with? There is no reasoning with people who think like you do.

The qur'an does not instruct believers to behead those who dance, you and I know this very well, I don't know the full story of this, and you have zero credibility on my end considering you've posted fake stories or ignored triggers to certain stories and even posted garbage evangelical news websites as news... please. Grow up.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2012, 08:34:19 PM »
Have you read this moron's posts on the jizya? It's pretty obvious that he shares the same thought processes as the scumbags who chopped these people's heads off.

He's a hypocrite who won't move to one of these dumps, though.

You have the picture of a woman shaking breasts, and I bet you'd be the first islamophobe to jump around cvrying 'oppresion of women' and islam, yet not be able to prove anything like thse guys except hate.

What's wrong with jizya? It's a tax about 2% which lets you practice your religion, be protected by Muslims, have your own land, have your own property. Basically citizenship. I pay 30-40%. Seriously? So bad? And the thing is muslims pay around 2% zakat. So where's the injustice.

You're just creating boogey men.

Your enemy is banksters, corporations and those who slander Islam, not Islam or muslims :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2012, 08:40:37 PM »
You have the picture of a woman shaking breasts, and I bet you'd be the first islamophobe to jump around cvrying 'oppresion of women' and islam, yet not be able to prove anything like thse guys except hate.

What's wrong with jizya? It's a tax about 2% which lets you practice your religion, be protected by Muslims, have your own land, have your own property. Basically citizenship. I pay 30-40%. Seriously? So bad? And the thing is muslims pay around 2% zakat. So where's the injustice.

You're just creating boogey men.

Your enemy is banksters, corporations and those who slander Islam, not Islam or muslims :)

Fuck you. Nice of you to leave out the part about us having to pay to be second-class citizens in a 14th century society. Muslims bring nothing to the table when it comes to the advancement of humanity so why would anyone pay to be subservient to you? Protection by you guys? Ha. You have some of the most pathetic armies on the planet and if it wasn't for the US subsidizing them to the tune of billions of dollars a year then they would be even more laughable.

Carry on with your deflection from the fact that 17 Muslims were beheaded by other Muslims for dancing.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2012, 08:43:32 PM »
Look, people shouldn't dance.

It's God's law.

Who are you to argue with God?

He's God, fuckers.

Ba-zing.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2012, 08:46:45 PM »
I don't know of any of 'my peeps' doing that, however I know 'your peeps' sit comfortably behind a computer screen pressing kill kill kill from remote controlle air planes.

I don't condone suicide bombings, but who's the real coward? You who sits comfortably behind a computer screen killing, or sitting behind multi million dollar planes and weaponery? Or someone who gives up their life or uses low-tech garbage weaponery to defend his land you've invaded?

You kill in the name of who? Satan? The dollar? Mighty capitalism? I am pretty confident you kill in satan's name anything and EVERYTHING that breaths.

Islam does not condone killing of women and children, you call it COLLATERAL damage when you drop bombs. You are a fucking satanist who will rot in the deepest dwellings of hell.

And I hope you get some life threatening STD from all your perverse animal fantasies
Lulz, epic lulz. You don't condone, nor do you condemn. You're right, its terrible to value the lives of your Soldiers over the lives of your enemy, throw them out their in harms way because its somehow more "fair". FYI genius, wars aren't won by playing fair.

Shouldn't you be bombing something in the name of Allah right now? Or do you just enjoy wasting your time typing to a bunch of people that couldn't give a fuck less about your barbaric religion?
Epic. Lulz.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2012, 04:46:44 AM »
i dont know the full story of this story beyond what you utter and it's already not credible.

Like I said you OPEN a thread with a title: "Muslims obeying the Koran behead 17 people for dancing"

I call you out on it, WHERE in the qur'an does it say to this so that they are 'obeying the qur'an', but you swindle your way back and forth and ultimately post more garbage articles. I just did the same to you and you turn a blind eye of the attrocities you actually commit in Muslim countries.

I again will ask politely WHERE in the qur'an does it say this? If you can't answer this yet make a STATEMENT, don't expect me to respond. You are just making yourselves look like islamophobic fools.

From a few of you that have posted in this thread, you openly stated you don't mind the death of muslims, so who am I arguing with? There is no reasoning with people who think like you do.

The qur'an does not instruct believers to behead those who dance, you and I know this very well, I don't know the full story of this, and you have zero credibility on my end considering you've posted fake stories or ignored triggers to certain stories and even posted garbage evangelical news websites as news... please. Grow up.

So if its not their religion how do you explain all the fucked up things done by muslims/Jihaddist etc?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2012, 04:50:28 AM »
Hey child killer and murderer. I care.

PS - Beastiality is forbidden in Islam and in chrsitianity. Keep your perverted lonely hobbies of the time you spent in the desert to yourself you sick scum.

Lol a sunni muslim calling an american a child killer. Thats funny.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2012, 06:40:20 AM »
G

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2012, 07:10:29 AM »
Wait did it go to his answering machine?

Where does the qur'an say behead those who dance?

Man you guys sink lower every day, yet all this disinformation and misinformation does not benefit you nor others.

You are fighting a losing war, face it, and resorting to lying about 1.5 billion people is not winning you any physical fight or spiritual or 'hearts and minds' fight. You are just making yourself look like fools.

What about that christian pastor that the other day nearly killed his daughter and he is a very well known pastor?

How about the british troops that were caught planting bombs dressed as arabs?

Why don't you cry out rage about any of that?

You are clinging onto straws to justify your hatred of Islam and Muslims.

And again where in the qur'an AS YOU POINTED OUT CLAIMING, does it say behead those who dance?

In fact can you even find me a single verse in the qur'an that says BEHEAD?

There are TWO and they are strictly speaking in terms of a battle in a battlefield, because guess what? Swords were the primary weapon of the time.

Today 'modern civilized' people stick behind a computer screen pressing video game like buttons to kill people at weddings, family get togethers. Oh yeah the US does that every day.

Since we "don't get it", then explain what happened to us.

Are you offended by this crime in any way taking the qur'an issue out of the picture for a second.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2012, 07:13:10 AM »
You have the picture of a woman shaking breasts,

That's because he can.  And because the woman in the avatar can shake her breasts all she wants.  Over here, for us.

If you put something like that in your avatar back home you would be killed right away and so would the woman, her entire family, and anyone that has even laid eyes on her.  And you claim we are oppressive? 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2012, 07:20:05 AM »
All Muslims are good. They never did anything wrong.

God is great!

G

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2012, 07:27:46 AM »
Wait did it go to his answering machine?

Where does the qur'an say behead those who dance?

Man you guys sink lower every day, yet all this disinformation and misinformation does not benefit you nor others.

You are fighting a losing war, face it, and resorting to lying about 1.5 billion people is not winning you any physical fight or spiritual or 'hearts and minds' fight. You are just making yourself look like fools.

What about that christian pastor that the other day nearly killed his daughter and he is a very well known pastor?

How about the british troops that were caught planting bombs dressed as arabs?

Why don't you cry out rage about any of that?

You are clinging onto straws to justify your hatred of Islam and Muslims.

And again where in the qur'an AS YOU POINTED OUT CLAIMING, does it say behead those who dance?

In fact can you even find me a single verse in the qur'an that says BEHEAD?

There are TWO and they are strictly speaking in terms of a battle in a battlefield, because guess what? Swords were the primary weapon of the time.

Today 'modern civilized' people stick behind a computer screen pressing video game like buttons to kill people at weddings, family get togethers. Oh yeah the US does that every day.

dude...instead of telling us this stuff, tell the Taliban...thats the problem...you never hear MUSLIMS speaking out against this stuff..what you say might be true because I haven't read the Koran and never ever will....but if you are so concerned, then speak out against stuff like this....but you guys never do because deep down many of you sympathize with this stuff...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2012, 07:29:15 AM »
Hey child killer and murderer. I care.

PS - Beastiality is forbidden in Islam and in chrsitianity. Keep your perverted lonely hobbies of the time you spent in the desert to yourself you sick scum.

Dude..you guys worship that book way too much instead of applying common sense.....

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2012, 09:27:54 AM »
Dude..you guys worship that book way too much instead of applying common sense.....
The Koran predicted everything perfectly and has all the answers to the universe.

I know because it says so in the Koran.

G

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2012, 09:32:43 AM »
The Koran predicted everything perfectly and has all the answers to the universe.

I know because it says so in the Koran.

You are on fire today.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2012, 10:42:48 AM »
You are on fire today.

If he were in Mooslim terrortory he would be.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2012, 11:04:05 AM »
If he were in Mooslim terrortory he would be.

Ba-Zing.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2012, 11:26:27 AM »
I've just been looking at some pics of monks burning themselves.

How come Muslis always choose to kill others when they go?

Don't mean it as a flame, just wondering.

G

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2012, 11:28:27 AM »

Because peaceful protest is not teh way of the Muhhammmedddd

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2012, 11:34:24 AM »
What's wrong with that, everyone know that dancing to music with strangers is a far greater sin than beheading and murder - Geeez people, where talking about the punishment of extreme criminality here.  ::) But seriously, that's some fucked up shit, but it's the extremists, I'm with Ahmed, stop demonising Muslims, the USA commits atrocities on a far greater scale and everyone cheers them on like it's a fourth of July parade.
V

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2012, 11:36:57 AM »

::)

Good thing you qualified your mindlessly obvious question with "Don't mean it as a flame"-- We wouldn't want to offend any of the radical Muslims who frequent this board. Nice to know that your a gutless, scared vagina when it comes to the slightest commentary on Islam-- even when it comes to asking stupid questions, yet you bash Christianity every chance you get. Maybe a few Catholic suicide bombings will earn your inherently worthless respect.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2012, 11:38:06 AM »

Good thing you qualified your mindlessly obvious question with "Don't mean it as a flame"-- We wouldn't want to offend any of the radical Muslims who frequent this board. Nice to know that your a gutless, scared vagina when it comes to the slightest commentary on Islam-- even when it comes to asking stupid questions, yet you bash Christianity every chance you get. Maybe a few Catholic suicide bombings will earn your inherently worthless respect.

I think you missed teh funny George.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2012, 11:45:03 AM »
I think you missed teh funny George.

Not at all. This is probably Sargent Pillow Biters first remotely critical comment of anything even remotely related to Islam. He spends most of his free time waving his shit stained index finger at everyone else and accusing them of racism, sexism, homophobia, islamophobia, etc.

Now, a blatantly indefensible act of brutality earns a-- "Don't mean it as a flame" while in the same thread he posts a graphic making fun of Christianity.

Whether it's supposed to be funny or not, he should be called out on his bullshit.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2012, 11:46:06 AM »

I fought in Afghanistan.

Didn't see you there, bro.

G

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2012, 11:49:29 AM »
I fought in Afghanistan.

Didn't see you there, bro.

You want a cookie?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ