Author Topic: Stretch Marks  (Read 1878 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Stretch Marks
« on: August 30, 2012, 11:38:10 AM »
Do any of you have stretch marks from weightlifting? If so, what do you do to prevent them? Or do you wear tanktops to show them off?

Iron warriors, such as those AnimalPak brothas seem to love their stretch marks.

OSUrookie:
hey guys, i just started to notice a few small stretch marks just above my armpit and i'm wondering if you guys get stretch marks or what u do to get rid of/prevent them.

Pokoritel
01-30-07, 1:32 pm
Stretch marks lol, wear them with pride brother. They are our medals that we receive in our battles with the iron way of life. I have a shitload of stretchmarks on my chest, back, biceps, triceps, even my fricken forearms, buttocks, quads, and thats about it for now. Ppl will sometimes ask me if i have tatoos and shit i usually show them my stretch marks and then they go ewww like little babies, i just look at em and laugh my ass off. Its very simple man, the bigger you get the more stretch marks you will get. Go to any bodybuilder right up close and i gaurantee you he will have enough stretch marks to supply 20 people lol.

Joe Pas
01-19-07, 3:12 pm
i love mine ...it shows that im growing ...i love it when i find new ones lol ...i also guage my workout by them too ...when they are all stretched out and smooth that means ive got a sick pump going on lol ...but seriously tanning helps but coco butter will help it there are really bad ...

determined
01-19-07, 3:23 pm
Be proud of them.
Show them off like a trophy, because that is what they are.

Fokus
01-19-07, 10:42 pm
Agreed, Badges of Honor they are.
I started getting a tiny one on the inside of my elbow joint while doing arms. I am STOKED. It'll be invisible til next arm session for now.

HAWK
01-30-07, 11:45 am
Don't worry bout the stretch marks. They're part of the game, wear 'em with pride, cuz that shit means you're growing too fast for your skin. Fuckin' awesome if you ask me. There's lotions and shit to put on 'em to control em...go ahead, they're right down the pregnancy isle in the supermarket.

Q: As my biceps get bigger, I’ve developed stretch marks on them. How do I get rid of them?
A: Your kiddin’ me right? You’re concerned about stretch marks? Most guys would cut their balls off to have stretch marks on their arms, especially the bicep. The guys I talk to all want to know how they can get bigger arms. If you have stretch marks, it means that your arms have grown. Who gives a flying fuck about stretch marks? Know what? If your worried about growing and getting stretch marks, then I have an idea: Why don't you take up knitting instead? This way you don't have to worry about that kinda’ shit. The only things you'll have to worry about are patterns and yarn colors.
X

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Stretch Marks
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 11:49:08 AM »

I wear mine with pride!  ;D  Don't even try to fix them, but mine were never that bad, just a bit around my chest and arms!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 11:49:58 AM »
My shoulders never seem to grow but I still get stretch marks on them.  ??? I don't do anythng to prevent them, in time they fade well. But I also don't show them off, are you crazy.  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 11:55:59 AM »
I wear mine with pride!  ;D  Don't even try to fix them, but mine were never that bad, just a bit around my chest and arms!

True Iron Warrior, you are.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 11:56:46 AM »
My shoulders never seem to grow but I still get stretch marks on them.  ??? I don't do anythng to prevent them, in time they fade well. But I also don't show them off, are you crazy.  ;)

You need to go to parties, bars, and clubs and show them to the women. Show them the fierce iron heart of a bodybuilder  :) :)
X

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 11:59:06 AM »
I've got them all over...whatever. It didn't stop my wife from marrying me.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 12:05:17 PM »
I've got them all over...whatever. It didn't stop my wife from marrying me.

She probably knew you represented AnimalPak.
X

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 12:17:52 PM »

:D

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 01:32:53 PM »

Well, they do make the finest laxatives on the market...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2012, 01:47:04 PM »
Email Sean Allen. He's big as a house and never got one stretch mark. He knows the secret.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2012, 02:03:14 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2012, 02:29:09 PM »

Damn. Those look like burn marks or something.
X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012, 03:27:48 PM »
I have some on my front delt, and armpits. They seemed to be more noticeable when I lost a little bit of weight. I tried stretch mark cream, didn't work, but they're not bad.