Author Topic: Getting busted  (Read 6859 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Getting busted
« on: August 29, 2012, 07:30:26 AM »
So I'm a little confused. If one orders a small amount of gear for personal use and gets caught in the mail, is that bro getting arrested or will it just be a seizure?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Getting busted
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 07:55:24 AM »
Talking about the USA here, and domestic. Although would love to heat about international too.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 08:21:17 AM »
There's a simple answer:

Depends

I'm no expert on US legislation, but apparently it heavily depends on the state and whether they want to set an example or not. Heard countless stories of people getting away with $1500+ orders seized, while other people claim having controlled deliveries/door kicked in for a few vials of Test and a bag of DBol.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 07:39:53 PM »
ffs, if youre in the usa, and dont plan to compete, just have some legit test prescribed by a doctor

Not that easy! you need a low test level first! The average range is big 225ng to 780 ng. Not many men unless they are older are going to hit under 200ng even if they did alot of doctors would give them androgel first. The doctor if legit woud def do bloodwork and see where your test level is at first. and if it was under 200ng and did not give you androgel and decided to give you some Test depot 200mg they woud give you a few shots and do bloodwork again and you woud be surprised how fast your test evel will go up just after 4-5 shots of Test depot. You will get into the 500ng range pretty fast then they would probaby drop you off the test. If you have a great dr. who is not to concerned about prescribing test to a younger man then you scored but most dr.s are pretty careful and love to push androgel before injections.

As far as the ordering from overseas it is just like someone else stated you can get thousands of dollars seized and get a letter or they wil kick your door in for a 100$ order all depends how busy your local police are and if you have a record probably has some effect on what decision they make. most ikely if you are from a big city and order 500$ worth you will 99% just get a seizure letter if you have no police record or have some serious assets the police think they can take. it is a crapshoot. I have heard of them kicking in doors over 90$ worth of gear. I read a article were a gym owner ordered 1 sealed bottle of anabol 5's but they were 1,000ct probaby only cost him 90$ but they raided his gym and they charge you for each count so thats 1,000 counts I believe that how it works.

If you continue to order overseas you will eventually have a pack get seized. never met or talked to anybody who ordered numerous times from overseas not get at least one or two seizures.It can get addicting because that is where all the good deals are and 2,000$ can go along way.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 08:06:09 PM »
Not that easy! you need a low test level first! The average range is big 225ng to 780 ng. Not many men unless they are older are going to hit under 200ng even if they did alot of doctors would give them androgel first. The doctor if legit woud def do bloodwork and see where your test level is at first. and if it was under 200ng and did not give you androgel and decided to give you some Test depot 200mg they woud give you a few shots and do bloodwork again and you woud be surprised how fast your test evel will go up just after 4-5 shots of Test depot. You will get into the 500ng range pretty fast then they would probaby drop you off the test. If you have a great dr. who is not to concerned about prescribing test to a younger man then you scored but most dr.s are pretty careful and love to push androgel before injections.

As far as the ordering from overseas it is just like someone else stated you can get thousands of dollars seized and get a letter or they wil kick your door in for a 100$ order all depends how busy your local police are and if you have a record probably has some effect on what decision they make. most ikely if you are from a big city and order 500$ worth you will 99% just get a seizure letter if you have no police record or have some serious assets the police think they can take. it is a crapshoot. I have heard of them kicking in doors over 90$ worth of gear. I read a article were a gym owner ordered 1 sealed bottle of anabol 5's but they were 1,000ct probaby only cost him 90$ but they raided his gym and they charge you for each count so thats 1,000 counts I believe that how it works.

If you continue to order overseas you will eventually have a pack get seized. never met or talked to anybody who ordered numerous times from overseas not get at least one or two seizures.It can get addicting because that is where all the good deals are and 2,000$ can go along way.

Thanks for all your thoughtful responses.  Could you talk a little about domestic.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 10:29:49 PM »
Thanks for all your thoughtful responses.  Could you talk a little about domestic.

well it is a lot worse for whoever ships the gear if they can find them. it is a huge crime to use the US postal service to send a scheduled drug. If you ae the receiver just remember just shut up and get a lawyer! anybody can send anybody anything without someone knowing they got shipped something. even if your name is on the pack does not mean you asked for somebody to send you that package they have to prove that ! So they would need your computer harddrive to prove you ordered that pack.

that is why sometimes if you can just find a local dealer that is the best way to go. although GH15 disagrees with this for some reason- geez wonder why?

big_pauly

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 03:02:46 PM »
to be really honest with you ww I have never had a pack seized at all..domestic or international and I have been doing this for almost 15 yrs...maybe I just have had good sources like that?!?! but it's true..

[/quote]

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 07:47:10 PM »
I am talking daily orders! getting 20 packs a week from overseas.If you really get into it thats what happens sometimes you wind up deep and getting packs on the daily from overseas. like I said that is where all the good deals are. if you order 100 times 1 pack will get seized. so when they say you have a 99% chance usually it is close to that if  the source is top notch! But I think it is more like 90% if you order 100 packs 5-10 of the packs will probably get seized.

Now domestic orders I remeber when the cops flipped anapharm and they were operating anapharms email and taking orders. lots of people sent money to the cops. all they got was a letter of how much was seized and what they had to do if they wanted to try to claim the money back. Nobody had cops knocking on the door. Like I said it is much worse being the domestic shipper.
If by chance a vial breaks and the police do decide to come talk to you. just shut up and get a lawyer. Like I said anybody can send anybody anything without knowing it! They need pretty solid proof you ordered that pack and that woud come from a dealers computer or your computer. if the pack is small you will probably be ok and they will not take the time to try to find you and charge you unless it is dealer amounts. usps will most likely destroy small packs and send you some kind of letter.

I have not heard of too many people getting busted buying domestic except that anapharm scandal and everybody got letters

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 09:11:26 PM »
Kinda a different ? But along the same lines: when one acquires a new source is it good to maybe do a test order of say just a bottle of non scheduled substance such as an ancillary?

refecdvi

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 12:35:00 AM »
what whitewidow said about orderthing is absolutely right!

once flagged by customz, many things will happen. im scared even i have fakeID and just for receive addy.

also stress is very bad for organ.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 01:55:53 AM »
Yes it is very stressful tearing up carpet waiting for your pack to pass customs and you keep checking the tracking every 30 minutes. I ordered something fairly big and my guy sent it to me in 24 packs.! shipped 5 at a time and all on the same day and they woud all arrive on the same day 5 packs from the same place. looked horrible. this source never used to do this but changed his method not sure why. He used to ship everything all at once. so every other day 5 packs would come from the same place. I got them all but had him ship it a diffrent way the next time. had to get shipped to another country then they shipped it all at once.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 06:08:47 AM »
I've never had any problems domestic, but i have a rather large stack of letters from Customs from international packs over the years.

It all depends on the amount and how many resources they have available to mess with it.

The larger the order or if there are Recs involved, the more likely they are come after you, but they want the big fish 99% of the time.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 07:02:02 PM »
I have gotten a few myself. They did not flag the address though because packs kept coming to the same address after the seizure.

dropship

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2012, 07:48:33 AM »
normally customs don't care about users but why order international if you can get local much less worries IMO

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2012, 05:54:07 AM »
So I'm a little confused. If one orders a small amount of gear for personal use and gets caught in the mail, is that bro getting arrested or will it just be a seizure?
You get both. :D At least this was my experience.  ;D

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 05:06:37 PM »
damn..WW thats pretty sketchy story bro