Author Topic: Clint Eastwood nailed Obama to the cross.  (Read 4451 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Clint Eastwood nailed Obama to the cross.
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2012, 07:36:29 PM »
::)

Double MBA/JD

I love how all the tiny leftist weasels ( on this board and elsewhere) are slithering around internet message boards, sitting in front of MSNBC paralyzed with fear, salivating at the chance to hang on any insignificant, irrelevant and imaginary complaint against the fastidiously prepared, over qualified (in comparison to the incumbents), and energized GOP ticket. Observing you cockroaches is quite comical. You stand around pretending to be informed while engaging in what can only be described as purposeful ignorance. It's like watching an annoying, hanger on in high school become momentarily popular by virtue of befriending a handful of other socially awkward misfits (stay tuned for the DNC convention).

As you braindead slobs smugly fantasize about Obama's re-election, just remember something:  Pretend time won't last forever and it won't save the 1 term, affirmative action community organizer currently squatting at the White House with his hairy wife. Soon the adults will be back in charge.  Slapping each other on the back for propagandizing false information,  parroting made up facts, hurling baseless accusations and high fiving one another for making childish insults will not prevent the inevitable. The outcome won't change just because several left wing turds have conspired to reject reality.

Your "Groupthink" psychosis is limited to you and the rest of your pathetic ilk. The jig is up.  
read the rest of the thread before posting next time.  Not even sure why what I said would warrant an eye roll but it was cleared up before you even posted this.  Not to mention I was actually backing Mitt on this point. I didn't know he was a lawyer.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2012, 07:39:31 PM »
from what I see he never practiced law.

LOL at how hated lawyers are :D  People, even Clint, despise the hell out of them...

Hi BB ;D

Clint got raped by lawyers in lawsuits with ex wives and I think Sondra Locke got shitloads of money from him too

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2012, 07:40:09 PM »
read the rest of the thread before posting next time.  Not even sure why what I said would warrant an eye roll but it was cleared up before you even posted this.  Not to mention I was actually backing Mitt on this point. I didn't know he was a lawyer.

I have to say, over this past week I have went from ABO to pretty hyped up about this election.  Romney , even though he is a ruthless business man who will kill and maim whoever to get ahead, is EXACTLY what we need now.

notice is statement on china and Putin ?  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2012, 07:40:52 PM »
Ok, 3333, seriously, what's up with the title?  Obama as Jesus?  Clint as destroyer of good?  That's usually what that saying means.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2012, 07:43:03 PM »
Ok, 3333, seriously, what's up with the title?  Obama as Jesus?  Clint as destroyer of good?  That's usually what that saying means.

was referring only to an execution, nothing to be related to the bible. 

Want me to change it to: "Clint sent Zero back to Kenya".  ?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2012, 07:46:11 PM »
was referring only to an execution, nothing to be related to the bible. 

Want me to change it to: "Clint sent Zero back to Kenya".  ?
Why don't you just say, "sorry, I'm a total fucking dumbass for being totally clueless on how to use the nailed to the cross reference" lolol... ;D  And don't pretend you just didn't know nailed to the cross had a biblical reference  ::)  today it doesn't have any other reference.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2012, 07:47:40 PM »
Why don't you just say, "sorry, I'm a total fucking dumbass for being totally clueless on how to use the nailed to the cross reference" lolol... ;D  And don't pretend you just didn't know nailed to the cross had a biblical reference  ::)  today it doesn't have any other reference.

considering the islamo fanatics are doing in Egypt after Obama put the MB in charge of the nation, I did not associate it like that as you did

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2012, 07:57:29 PM »
considering the islamo fanatics are doing in Egypt after Obama put the MB in charge of the nation, I did not associate it like that as you did
LOL... is this a serious reply to what I said ::)  Good god, it's just a little shit over a title you fucked up.  You're bringing islam and egypt into it lol...  forget about it lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2012, 08:00:52 PM »
LOL... is this a serious reply to what I said ::)  Good god, it's just a little shit over a title you fucked up.  You're bringing islam and egypt into it lol...  forget about it lol

Obama and his cult own the rise of the MB. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2012, 08:05:10 PM »
actually 3333, I'm more interested in hearing how you're never wrong about anything.  It's an amazing feat.  Please tell us a little more about your awesome self.  I know it seems like we already get a freaking quadruple dose of 3333 each day but we really want more.  Start by telling us a little bit about your record of being right 100% on everything.  That's awesome, people want to know your secret!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2012, 08:08:57 PM »
actually 3333, I'm more interested in hearing how you're never wrong about anything.  It's an amazing feat.  Please tell us a little more about your awesome self.  I know it seems like we already get a freaking quadruple dose of 3333 each day but we really want more.  Start by telling us a little bit about your record of being right 100% on everything.  That's awesome, people want to know your secret!!!

not hard bro.   Take whatever the Obama voters, Obama, and liberals, believe and support, and believe the opposite. 

IT NEVER FAILS!   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2012, 08:16:05 PM »
not hard bro.   Take whatever the Obama voters, Obama, and liberals, believe and support, and believe the opposite. 

IT NEVER FAILS!   
You're my hero.  I'm not gay but If I was, I'd wanna be with you.  When is your book coming out?  Is it possible to get an autographed copy?  I have a pillar built in anticipation.  You're really fucking awesome man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2012, 08:17:56 PM »
You're my hero.  I'm not gay but If I was, I'd wanna be with you.  When is your book coming out?  Is it possible to get an autographed copy?  I have a pillar built in anticipation.  You're really fucking awesome man.

send me 20 dollars via pay pal amd you get a pic and sig.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2012, 08:19:25 PM »
send me 20 dollars via pay pal amd you get a pic and sig.
HA!!!!!  outed!!!!  Hi Lou :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2012, 08:29:32 PM »
this is why I am pro mittens now. 

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/mitt-romney-and-david-oparowski-powerful-and-touching-story_651297.html

I'll go ahead and skip links including Mitt with powerful and touching story.  Are you freaking serious? ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2012, 08:33:21 PM »
I'll go ahead and skip links including Mitt with powerful and touching story.  Are you freaking serious? ::)

Yes.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2012, 08:02:56 AM »
http://news.investors.com/print/ibd-editorials/083112-624338-eastwood-talks-to-obama-empty-chair.aspx

LOL.   Obama is done! 

How many times have you said this now
Its your canned response to almost everything

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2012, 11:02:43 AM »
i'd blow him, too.
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2012, 09:29:27 AM »
I don't think Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair is going to win Romney the election
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2012, 10:51:10 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2012, 10:55:36 AM »

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2012, 11:05:09 AM »
All you clowns have are jokers   
well, to be fair, you've still got Michelle Bachman, The Donald and the Pizza guy. and santorum; that stuff is a mess to wash off your hands, btw.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2012, 12:27:31 PM »
By KEVIN ROBILLARD | 9/4/12 1:28 PM EDT

Clint Eastwood is the “perfect icon” for the GOP, Iowa Sen. Tom Harkin said Tuesday, describing the legendary actor as “an old angry white man spewing incoherent nonsense.”

(PHOTOS: Clint Eastwood gets political)

The Des Moines Register reported the 72-year-old Harkin made his comments on the Iowa delegation’s breakfast this morning in Charlotte, N.C.

“We’ve got our work cut out for us this week, folks, following the Republican convention,” Harkin told the delegates. “I mean, how are we ever going to match Clint Eastwood? I got to thinking he is the perfect icon for today’s Republican tea party: an old angry white man spewing incoherent nonsense.”

Eastwood delivered a puzzling and polarizing unscripted address at the Republican National Convention last week in Tampa, endorsing GOP nominee Mitt Romney while espousing positions contrary to Romney’s stance, and yelling at an empty chair that an imaginary President Barack Obama was sitting in.

Harkin also poked fun at Romney’s supposedly robotic nature.

“In fact, every time I see Mitt Romney, I think about that little rover Curiosity on Mars,” Harkin said. “He’s more suited as Robot Romney to be driving on Mars than he is being a candidate for president of the United States

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/80645.html#ixzz25WyR23HU