Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459427 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2125 on: November 10, 2012, 02:53:48 PM »
You lie!!! Filty mexicano!!!! Donet kwestshun teh mitey chaos abowt race!!!! wun looc at yew and chaos kan cee the mexicano oooooooooooozzing thats rite ooooooooooozing frum yer scin!!!!

Liar of jewduh
chaos approved
Uncanny. I think we can put to rest who's behind the gh15 gimmick.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2126 on: November 10, 2012, 03:04:59 PM »
Uncanny. I think we can put to rest who's behind the gh15 gimmick.
Taking orders for my new clothing line, all proceeds go to my new castle fund.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2127 on: November 10, 2012, 03:13:29 PM »

No commas....sorry, not authentic

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2128 on: November 11, 2012, 01:40:17 AM »

can you get it in xs so pellius can get one
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2129 on: November 11, 2012, 11:23:25 AM »
always remember friends! always always remember!

when you sit and cry how bad your luck is ....and been fucked in the ass by the likes of ron heris 200 times...always remember there was one beacon ONE BEACON of truth that was there and came ALL OUT...all his profesional buddies...fuck them they are not friends...not even buddies...all his profesional filts kept quiet for the contract sakes....few came out but it was inorder to make profit some way or another...
always remember! who was there to give you the truth ...truth is something you cant just talk on tuesay and friday ....you have to talk the walk ....and i have..every single day i have

i know im getting heaven...heavn not just  heaven but a good prime sit next to jesus of nazareth himself,,  inbetween angel gabriel and the angel of animals...right there is where my soul will be

gh15 approved
lion of judah
T

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2130 on: November 11, 2012, 11:37:23 AM »
i've never tried psycodelics.  wouldn't mind once.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2131 on: November 11, 2012, 06:33:56 PM »
Well, I'm back. I see I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm sure White Widow is quite pleased that Obama is back in office. He can continue is parasitic life style in which he lives off the wealth of others. He sleeps all day, trolls the net, fills his drug orders, gets high at night, and checks the mail for his government subsidize check. I wonder if there is anything he has that he didn't get from drug money or from someone else's pocket.

What a winner.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2132 on: November 11, 2012, 06:50:18 PM »
One thing that never ceases to amaze me is how huge of an institution gh15 has become. I don't think there has ever been a bigger internet bodybuilding personality and no one has captivated, and owned, the minds like he has. You would have thought that after he left GetBig, getting close to a year now, that his memory would have started to fade away. Not even close. His name still dominates this board and is the number one topic of conversation. The very people, like bigmc and White Widow, who always claimed he was irrelevant, still follow him around monitoring his board and hanging on to every word he utters and even reposting it here for others to read. We don't do that with this board. Our relationship with this board is having to respond to the constant lies and misrepresentation.

If we made an honest good faith deal with GetBig. That we would never make mention of this board nor any of it's members and all we ask in return is that you do the same it would be a no brainer for us. But this board couldn't do it. We don't need GetBig but GetBig needs gh15. Part of the reason it survives is because of gh15.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #2133 on: November 11, 2012, 07:05:14 PM »
One thing that never ceases to amaze me is how huge of an institution gh15 has become. I don't think there has ever been a bigger internet bodybuilding personality and no one has captivated, and owned, the minds like he has. You would have thought that after he left GetBig, getting close to a year now, that his memory would have started to fade away. Not even close. His name still dominates this board and is the number one topic of conversation. The very people, like bigmc and White Widow, who always claimed he was irrelevant, still follow him around monitoring his board and hanging on to every word he utters and even reposting it here for others to read. We don't do that with this board. Our relationship with this board is having to respond to the constant lies and misrepresentation.

If we made an honest good faith deal with GetBig. That we would never make mention of this board nor any of it's members and all we ask in return is that you do the same it would be a no brainer for us. But this board couldn't do it. We don't need GetBig but GetBig needs gh15. Part of the reason it survives is because of gh15.

Pellius
absolute horseshit
gh15 has
dozens of stickys
dedicated to
getbig and an
entire board dedicated
to getbiggers he
hates without
getbig gh15 is
nothing

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2134 on: November 11, 2012, 07:10:30 PM »
I am a member on GH board as well....his agenda becomes clearer and clearer each day. He's there to make money and doing a great job......tons of loyal followers.

I am surprised they haven't banned me yet as they banned my bikinislut account.

GH is out to make money and will do anything he can to do it.

Really? You really want to stand by that claim? Have you been to ProfessionalMuscle? Outlawmuscle? iRSteroids? How many ads do we have compared to this professionalmuscle.com? How sponsors do you we have? How many sponsors have been kicked off our boards? If gh15 was primarily focused on making money Kamikaze and Prosource would still be in business. They are not because they were shut down by gh15. Do you have any evidence that gh15 has profited personally from his board and say he has, do you have a problem with that?

We banned you because you come here on this board and shit on our board. Our site has because so successful that we can now afford to be choosy as to whom we accept as members. We've decided that we want a more exclusive board with serious member and get rid of the trolls and the balonie. This means we will not have the numbers we could have but that's not what we are after. If our board doesn't increase by a single member we would be fine with that. gh15's ideas will still get out. We haven't banned your gimmick account because we haven't discovered it yet. You act like this is some oversight or inconsistency on our part. Just tell what your gimmick account is and I'll PM you to verify it and then promptly ban you.

For someone who is highly critical of our board you seem very determined to be a member of it. Why is that? And how come you didn't answer and constantly avoided my very simply question as to why you thought it was "to my dismay" that you still had an account there?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2135 on: November 11, 2012, 07:15:46 PM »
Your fascination for another man is sickening. GTFO already!

Yet you completely ignore bigmc. So typical of this agenda driven board. I'm here in response to bigmc and the lies he spreads about a man that so preoccupies his very existence. So fascinated, even you that's why you are on this thread, by gh15 that you can't get him out of your mind.

If gh15 didn't own you so completely you wouldn't be here. I believe it is you that needs to GTFO out of here already. This is my thread. There are hundreds of others you can go to but you come here because I am here and because I represent gh15. Once bigmc shuts up about gh15 then I will too.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #2136 on: November 11, 2012, 07:16:23 PM »
Pellius.....do you think that perhaps GH15 has a bit of an obsession with Getbig? Be honest.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2137 on: November 11, 2012, 07:18:29 PM »
Pellius
absolute horseshit
gh15 has
dozens of stickys
dedicated to
getbig and an
entire board dedicated
to getbiggers he
hates without
getbig gh15 is
nothing

maddy
nobody likes you
you're creepy
you sound like
a pedophile
I would beat
you to tears
in
real life

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #2138 on: November 11, 2012, 07:19:04 PM »

If gh15 didn't own you so completely you wouldn't be here.

pellius
using your
logic and
deductions
if getbig didn't
own you so
completely
you wouldn't
be here

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2139 on: November 11, 2012, 07:19:27 PM »
Pellius.....do you think that perhaps GH15 has a bit of an obsession with Getbig? Be honest.

Why don't you answer my question? Be honest?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2140 on: November 11, 2012, 07:21:10 PM »
pellius
using your
logic and
deductions
if getbig didn't
own you so
completely
you wouldn't
be here

maddy
you are devoid
of logic
you hopped right
back on this thread
as soon as I came
back
after
almost a
week

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #2141 on: November 11, 2012, 07:23:41 PM »
Why don't you answer my question? Be honest?

What the hell are you talking about?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2142 on: November 11, 2012, 07:28:39 PM »
What the hell are you talking about?

Seriously? You completely missed the post Im ade maybe five posts up? I also asked you maybe about five times why you made the comment that it was to "my dismay" that you still had an account on our board? Why is it to my dismay?

When you are agenda driven you only see and hear what you want to see and hear and simply ignore the rest.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #2143 on: November 11, 2012, 07:41:41 PM »
Seriously? You completely missed the post Im ade maybe five posts up? I also asked you maybe about five times why you made the comment that it was to "my dismay" that you still had an account on our board? Why is it to my dismay?

When you are agenda driven you only see and hear what you want to see and hear and simply ignore the rest.

Oh brother.  ::)

Don't know what post you are referring to still and I did check your post five above.

Don't remember that comment but since your board is all about exclusivity and GH15 doesn't want people posting here and at his board, I would think you being loyal to GH would be upset that I am indeed posting on both boards regularly. Perhaps it isn't to your dismay, perhaps it is. Don't give a fuck either way.

Now answer my question......don't you think GH15 is just a tiny bit obsessed with Getbig, and as of recently MD?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2144 on: November 11, 2012, 07:43:42 PM »
Oh brother.  ::)

Don't know what post you are referring to still and I did check your post five above.

Don't remember that comment but since your board is all about exclusivity and GH15 doesn't want people posting here and at his board, I would think you being loyal to GH would be upset that I am indeed posting on both boards regularly. Perhaps it isn't to your dismay, perhaps it is. Don't give a fuck either way.

Now answer my question......don't you think GH15 is just a tiny bit obsessed with Getbig, and as of recently MD?

As soon as it was pointed out I realized it was true.

My bikinislut account is banned but way back when I signed up under another name because I couldn't get my bs account to work initially or so I thought. I like following that young chicks journal. So I, much to your dismay still have access to your exclusive board. It won't take long to figure out who I am though so I am sure I will have another ban within in the hour. Which is a shame really. spam is entertaining....not as much as Getbig but entertaining nonetheless.

You also said that gh15 . org was all about him making money. Back up that claim as I have outlined in my previous post.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2145 on: November 11, 2012, 08:08:16 PM »
Pellius, for a scrawny twink that has never bodybuilt and is too far over the hill to, you seem to be heavily involved  with illegal drug use, does your church community support this? Also weird is that you call an anonymous figure god and saviour, yet you have absolutely zero proof of who these people behind the account are and still you come to getbig demanding that getbiggers prove their claims.

How about gh15 prove any of his claims? Or are you so blinded by the thought of drugs you can't recognize what a tool you've become?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2146 on: November 11, 2012, 08:08:58 PM »
It just breaks the mailman's heart every time he has to walk by and softly shake his head and say "I'm sorry little fella, not today" then see that first little crocodile tear drift down pellius' face.

How can I take you seriously?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2147 on: November 11, 2012, 08:13:06 PM »
How can I take you seriously?

Looks to be bigger and leaner than you, and ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2148 on: November 11, 2012, 08:19:52 PM »

LMFAO!!!! Do you even realize how this applies to yourself? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2149 on: November 11, 2012, 08:21:13 PM »
Pellius, for a scrawny twink that has never bodybuilt and is too far over the hill to, you seem to be heavily involved  with illegal drug use, does your church community support this? Also weird is that you call an anonymous figure god and saviour, yet you have absolutely zero proof of who these people behind the account are and still you come to getbig demanding that getbiggers prove their claims.

How about gh15 prove any of his claims? Or are you so blinded by the thought of drugs you can't recognize what a tool you've become?

You've made the accusation that gh15 profits from the drug sales of kigs by Kamikaze and Prosource. The onus is on you to back up those claims. My argument is that there is no evidence that gh15 has taken a dime from these sources. There is no evidence that he has ever directly communicated with them. There is evidence, which I provided, that he banned them and brought down their operations. There is evidence, which I provided, that -b- was directly involved with Kamikaze and Prosource and involved in the sales and operations of their business.

The truth of the matter is that you are so blinded by your agenda that you simply ignored the evidence that I've presented while presenting none of your own.

And you can criticize my physique all you want in hiding. What you will never do is a simple side by side comparison. You are fat. I am well conditioned. Even looking at you in clothes it doesn't take a genius to see that if we were standing side by side on the beach in Hawaii I'd make you look even more of a fat blob than you are. What I do know is that I am willing to back this up. You won't. And it's obvious why?