Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 20, 2014, 07:46:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 161   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 128649 times)
Jaime
Getbig V

North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.

View Profile
« Reply #2400 on: November 19, 2012, 11:06:03 AM »

SHORT VERSION

GH15 called kigtropin the BEST HGH he had ever used! the sources selling it were mentioned such as DL and Kami wich had backdoor deals going with GH15. GH15 basically started a huge bandwagon due to him talking about Kigtropin everyday all day saying better then humatrope,better then serostim, Slinpimp and myself caught this bust and finally the gig was over but was it? No he gave them all a second chanc and had people on his board selling more bunk kits. pure filt.

LONGER VERSION

It was a brand of chinese HGH that was a older batch from 2010 and GH15 hyped it up and talked about it everyday all day, he claimed it would turn you into evan centaponi in 1 week,GH15 made side deals with those selling the product telling them he had getbig ready to buy a whole bunch if it,everybody was ready to jump on the bandwagon but GH15 would need a percentage off each kit sold. there were like 60 real kits sold in november then it all went bunk! not just Kamis kigs were bunk but DL's were bunk as well. some like pellius claim GH15 never approved kamikazes kigtropin but he did as he trusted B-Boys word! I know this because when slinpimp a bodybuilder that could of gone pro finally called it out as bunk GH15 swore at slinpimp calling him a child and just talking mad shit then GH15 finally tried it and he found out it was bunk but instead of threatening Kami as he would do with anybody else as h loves to threaten people he gave him a second chance and a third,4th chance! It cannot be explained in one sentence.I guess you could just say this

GH15 called kigtropin the BEST HGH he had ever used! the sources selling it were mentioned such as DL and Kami wich had backdoor deals going with GH15. GH15 basically started a huge bandwagon due to him talking about Kigtropin everyday all day saying better then humatrope,better then serostim, Slinpimp and myself caught this bust and finally the gig was over but was it? No he gave them all a second chanc and had people on his board selling more bunk kits. pure filt.

Autism alert. ^^
Report to moderator   Logged

Trans Milkshake.
Jaime
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: November 19, 2012, 11:17:37 AM »

Van Icantwalkrightmyasshurts
come on guys almost to 100pages! lets get that fucking leather skinned asshole pennyless on here and we will be at 105 pages!
I am sure he had some important elf work to do GH15 needs his boots and cock shined. should be a few days but he will return! He cannot stay away!

Stfu you knob polishing fucktard.

Trans Milkshake.
Raymondo
Getbig V

Ray of sunshine

View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: November 19, 2012, 11:23:38 AM »

SHORT VERSION

LONGER VERSION

It was a brand of chinese HGH that was a older batch from 2010 and GH15 hyped it up and talked about it everyday all day, he claimed it would turn you into evan centaponi in 1 week,GH15 made side deals with those selling the product telling them he had getbig ready to buy a whole bunch if it,everybody was ready to jump on the bandwagon but GH15 would need a percentage off each kit sold. there were like 60 real kits sold in november then it all went bunk! not just Kamis kigs were bunk but DL's were bunk as well. some like pellius claim GH15 never approved kamikazes kigtropin but he did as he trusted B-Boys word! I know this because when slinpimp a bodybuilder that could of gone pro finally called it out as bunk GH15 swore at slinpimp calling him a child and just talking mad shit then GH15 finally tried it and he found out it was bunk but instead of threatening Kami as he would do with anybody else as h loves to threaten people he gave him a second chance and a third,4th chance! It cannot be explained in one sentence.I guess you could just say this

He said one sentence you spastic, what the hell is the matter with you
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: November 19, 2012, 11:25:52 AM »

He said one sentence you spastic, what the hell is the matter with you

meds

T
njflex
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: November 19, 2012, 11:39:16 AM »

SLIN PIMP HAD PICTURES TO PROVE HIS BUILD WENT NOWHERE WITH THEM....HE FREAKED OUT.

$
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: November 19, 2012, 12:28:31 PM »

Almost at 100 pages.  keep it up boys....
Jaime
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: November 19, 2012, 12:57:20 PM »

snakeoil salesman sold sugarwater to a bunch of gullible fools.at the price of gold,lol.

and then, he rinsed and repeated the scheme.

What reboot are we up to now 20th?

It seems to be Jason, i don't even need to say how unwell he is to go through all of this shit.

Trans Milkshake.
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: November 19, 2012, 12:59:04 PM »

gh15 persuaded hundreds of his loyal 'elfs' to spend thousands of dollars on bunk HGH

* laughing bastards.jpg (39.36 KB, 642x480 - viewed 242 times.)

P
njflex
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: November 19, 2012, 01:04:47 PM »

What reboot are we up to now 20th?

It seems to be Jason, i don't even need to say how unwell he is to go through all of this shit.
absurd isn't it,,,

$
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: November 19, 2012, 01:08:04 PM »

Stfu you knob polishing fucktard.
You got a dirty mouth for a chick.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
chaos
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: November 19, 2012, 01:19:18 PM »

5 guys arguing over 20 kits of fake GH for 2 years
Smiley

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: November 19, 2012, 01:22:49 PM »

Smiley

You leave Pellius alone you big bully..... Grin
CalvinH
Getbig V

The Y boarders are Ron's merry band of misfits.

View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: November 19, 2012, 01:50:04 PM »

You leave Pellius alone you big bully..... Grin

Why,he didn't say any half guys Huh
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: November 19, 2012, 01:53:03 PM »

Why,he didn't say any half guys Huh

This post is so poorly written, illogical, incoherent, and without any discernable meaning that it could have been written by JoggingSlowlyMom herself.... Grin
CalvinH
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: November 19, 2012, 01:57:47 PM »

This post is so poorly written, illogical, incoherent, and without any discernable meaning that it could have been written by JoggingSlowlyMom herself.... Grin

Fuck,it sounded normal to me Embarrassed
The Effervescent
Getbig V

I'm Groink...no need to start crying

View Profile
« Reply #2415 on: November 19, 2012, 02:01:56 PM »

Fuck,it sounded normal to me Embarrassed

that's because you have already cracked your second bottle of vodka  Grin Grin
CalvinH
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: November 19, 2012, 02:05:07 PM »

that's because you have already cracked your second bottle of vodka  Grin Grin

Well it is Thanksgiving Grin
Van_Bilderass
Getbig V

"Don't Try"

View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: November 19, 2012, 02:37:30 PM »

Lol I'm the pussy? Funny coming from Mr anonymous. Typical gh15 asskisser, ignore the piles of bullshit they've spewed and focus on some drug advice...we know which side Van_Dildointheass is on.

Chaos, no bullshit, just a straight question. Do you know who is posting as gh15? How confident are you that Jason Stern is posting from the account along with Blockhead and whoever the else?
It just doesn't make sense to me that those two are behind it, for several reasons.

Also, you're buddies with Alex, right? Do you believe Alex is telling the truth when he says he has posted about 1000 times from the gh15 account? Alex I don't trust for shit, but you come across as less of a bullshitter.

Just straight questions, no playing around.
Mjolnir
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: November 19, 2012, 03:13:05 PM »

5 guys retards arguing over 20 kits of fake GH for 2 years
Fixed
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: November 19, 2012, 03:15:02 PM »

Chaos, no bullshit, just a straight question. Do you know who is posting as gh15? How confident are you that Jason Stern is posting from the account along with Blockhead and whoever the else?
It just doesn't make sense to me that those two are behind it, for several reasons.

Also, you're buddies with Alex, right? Do you believe Alex is telling the truth when he says he has posted about 1000 times from the gh15 account? Alex I don't trust for shit, but you come across as less of a bullshitter.

If Alex posted as GH15, then GH15 is Nasser.
Jaime
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: November 19, 2012, 03:17:29 PM »

You got a dirty mouth for a chick.

Who told you i was a chick hillbilly?

Trans Milkshake.
chaos
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: November 19, 2012, 05:37:53 PM »

Who told you i was a chick hillbilly?
With a name like Jaime.....

Obviously I can't throw anyone under the bus but if you're running a group gimmick and you kick someone out they are going to talk. More than one person has been kicked off that gimmick. Read the old posts around 2007 or so when gh15 forgot about drugs and was all about aliens and government mind control,  etc. Who do you think was posting during that time?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Jaime
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: November 19, 2012, 05:52:55 PM »

With a name like Jaime.....

That be accidental ambiguity broseph due to myriad accounts not being validated by the Ronster.

Trans Milkshake.
chaos
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: November 19, 2012, 05:57:14 PM »

That be accidental ambiguity broseph due to myriad accounts not being validated by the Ronster.
STFU and show us your tits.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: November 19, 2012, 05:58:02 PM »

It is definitely a shared account. One guy - the guy in the early days - was chilled out and funny. He also hated tren and advised against it. Over time the humor gave way to threats and aggression with more emphasis on 'gear wars'.... Truth is we probably won't ever know now. I certainly don't think he was a Mr 0 competitor.

O
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 161   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!