Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459424 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2500 on: November 20, 2012, 10:15:12 AM »
Bye bye sweetheart. Don't let an anonymous bitch like me ruin your day honey. See you around.

bye reindeer  ;)

oh and funny that you are still posting on gh 15s site when you claimed you were going to the gym

what a clown
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2501 on: November 20, 2012, 10:32:29 AM »
epic history

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #2502 on: November 20, 2012, 10:36:33 AM »
Can you imagine how important GH15 is and his site that ALL you guys EVER do here is talk and think about it?

But its more then just interest and pissing on stuff isnt it WW, Overload and Bigmc?

You guys are making LOADS of money by scamming, selling and LUYING to people who dont know better.

1 hour at our board and everyone knows more then what they can learn here in 4 years.

Here they can learn how to buy creatine and scam people and sell drugs. just like some mods here have been doing for YEARS!

And at our board where truth is ALL that matters, what do we do?

We see the FIRST hint that somebody is doing anything in narcotics or even half-good AAS and we BAN the fucker and set fire on his ass. We have done so to your little b-boy, concreteguy and MANY others.

No luying, stealing or telling bullshit to anybody is our policy

THIS is why you hate us!

BUT the truth cant be stopped. it cant be altered. It can ONLY win, and it always does

You may well be the biggest geek seen on this board.

You sound as if you are fighting for the free world.

When in fact you are some low rent personal trainer that uses that board to prey on naive kids.

Also this board was calling out bullshitters, the industry, supplements way before your gimmick overlord even decided to run away and make his drug peddling board.

Nobody on this site has ever recommended creatine retard hahaha.
Trans Milkshake.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #2503 on: November 20, 2012, 10:54:48 AM »
Can you imagine how important GH15 is and his site that ALL you guys EVER do here is talk and think about it?

But its more then just interest and pissing on stuff isnt it WW, Overload and Bigmc?

You guys are making LOADS of money by scamming, selling and LUYING to people who dont know better.

1 hour at our board and everyone knows more then what they can learn here in 4 years.

Here they can learn how to buy creatine and scam people and sell drugs. just like some mods here have been doing for YEARS!

And at our board where truth is ALL that matters, what do we do?

We see the FIRST hint that somebody is doing anything in narcotics or even half-good AAS and we BAN the fucker and set fire on his ass. We have done so to your little b-boy, concreteguy and MANY others.

No luying, stealing or telling bullshit to anybody is our policy

THIS is why you hate us!

BUT the truth cant be stopped. it cant be altered. It can ONLY win, and it always does

Are you stupid? What the fuck are you talking about? Moron. Nobody on this site has ever recommended creatine over 'legit kigtropina' - and since when have we tried to stop the 'truth'? All of us here are aware of the importance of HGH/Insulin in professional bodybuilding - the only thing we're trying to silence are you and your palumbo-esque fake HGH pushing "god" gh15. Has anybody other than his inner circle (i.e. elves, jedis, wizards) actually recieved legit HGH from the sources that you fucking delusional retards push? You are a sad, sad individual with nothing going for him other than an elaborate scam that preys on young aspiring bodybuilders, telling them they'll be pro material with a few shots of legit GH. Fucking clown.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #2504 on: November 20, 2012, 11:38:23 AM »
bye reindeer  ;)

oh and funny that you are still posting on gh 15s site when you claimed you were going to the gym

what a clown
My gym is in the basement retard. You know..like where you live at your mom's house. And I see that you are on GH15 board also. Desperate for attention. I hope you are able to sleep and get a few hours a day that you don't fantasize about being one of us you sorry little man.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #2505 on: November 20, 2012, 11:39:58 AM »
Are you stupid? What the fuck are you talking about? Moron. Nobody on this site has ever recommended creatine over 'legit kigtropina' - and since when have we tried to stop the 'truth'? All of us here are aware of the importance of HGH/Insulin in professional bodybuilding - the only thing we're trying to silence are you and your palumbo-esque fake HGH pushing "god" gh15. Has anybody other than his inner circle (i.e. elves, jedis, wizards) actually recieved legit HGH from the sources that you fucking delusional retards push? You are a sad, sad individual with nothing going for him other than an elaborate scam that preys on young aspiring bodybuilders, telling them they'll be pro material with a few shots of legit GH. Fucking clown.
Yes. And that was before I even got on the site, thanks.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2506 on: November 20, 2012, 11:41:46 AM »
This post is right on the money! coudln't of said it better myself. maybe GH15 is a nigerian.

Thanks.
Posting drug info and diet ideas that may be different along with other gossip is all part of internet bodybuilding forums.
BUT to sell stuff and act like the end all/be all authority without any reference or legit proof is my problem with GH15.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2507 on: November 20, 2012, 11:56:15 AM »
The gimmicks arise from here once again.

Let me ask this simple question; WHO here has tried real Kigtropin, from end of 2011?

I have and every chance I got to tell about it, I was silenced or atleast tried to, by WW and his little gang.

and to Bigmc: our site does NOT revolve just around you. I hope you know that!

You side here with WW the Lunatic. The guy was posting pics of his stash and appartement and money and nails (lol) for months here. The guy is a dealer.

And pls guys dont fight, if you ever want to look good as me or atleast better then you do now which is allready a big step for most, dont be afraid to contact me.  ;)
::)

Yes. And that was before I even got on the site, thanks.
::) ::) ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2508 on: November 20, 2012, 11:57:38 AM »
The thread that just keeps giving :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2509 on: November 20, 2012, 12:01:04 PM »
My gym is in the basement retard. You know..like where you live at your mom's house. And I see that you are on GH15 board also. Desperate for attention. I hope you are able to sleep and get a few hours a day that you don't fantasize about being one of us you sorry little man.

poor little darren

how he puffs his chest out when his god makes him the reindeer mod to attacke the evil filts of get big

you are a real champ kid

imagine how the women will throw themselves at you now that you are the reindeer mod

fucking twink  :-*
T

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2510 on: November 20, 2012, 01:23:51 PM »
all you do over there is suck his dick we did a thread hear laughing at your ass kissing posts

post a pic you must look like a pro

or post a pic of anyone on your site that has transformed

and i dont mean ergo or biger who were huge before they joined your site

fucking clown

Why would you so desperately be seeking pictures of male bodybuilders? Forget asking guys to post pics. No normal man wants to send pics to other guys. Now I see where you got the name Fat Dave. You are one of those sick pedophiles they expose on tv. At the very least you are a gay schmoe who stalks bodybuilders in their hotel rooms at the shows you visit. Your a big fat fuck who needs to be more concentrated on nailing pusssy, than sitting on this site thinking about gh15. 3 people in this thread already contacted me trying to take me up on my offer for the nude pics of my girl. I am sure they are bullshitting and arent willing to send the kigs I asked for but the fact is, they asked for pics of a woman. You persist on seeing pics of men. You belong in the Castro district, you filthy piece of shit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2511 on: November 20, 2012, 01:56:51 PM »
Why would you so desperately be seeking pictures of male bodybuilders? Forget asking guys to post pics. No normal man wants to send pics to other guys. Now I see where you got the name Fat Dave. You are one of those sick pedophiles they expose on tv. At the very least you are a gay schmoe who stalks bodybuilders in their hotel rooms at the shows you visit. Your a big fat fuck who needs to be more concentrated on nailing pusssy, than sitting on this site thinking about gh15. 3 people in this thread already contacted me trying to take me up on my offer for the nude pics of my girl. I am sure they are bullshitting and arent willing to send the kigs I asked for but the fact is, they asked for pics of a woman. You persist on seeing pics of men. You belong in the Castro district, you filthy piece of shit.

translation you look like shit

the only reason you are a mod there  is cause you suck his dick so hard

pathetic
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2512 on: November 20, 2012, 02:09:01 PM »
here is meltdown king and gh 15s bottom csfaggot18 boasting about his zyzz like physique on gh 15s site

guess what he cant post a pic over there either ......

No, and I openly said I wasn't. But believe it or not, I look literally like zyzz does. I am his height and have his proportions. Hes just a bit drier than me but I even have more muscle in certain areas. I will eventually post pics but in light of the fact that I posted sensitive info on this site about what gh certain people were taking from talking to their close freinds etc.. along with some other things that went on through pm in which i gave people certain guidance, I have to be careful about posting pics. If you want advice on how to get an aesthetic look, I can try to help. I always posted that I use the hormonas simply to improve my appearance. I never 1 time said I was a competitive bodybuilder. Additionally, I posted many times saying that zyzz was the motivation which really made me kick it up a notch. Most people are either too ashamed or too dishonest to admit that. I admit it right here in a sticky.
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2513 on: November 20, 2012, 02:23:51 PM »
Everybody should post their pic on the boards. People would all post a whole lot differently if they all had their own physiques as their avatars.

The world of men in thongs would be a better place.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2514 on: November 20, 2012, 02:28:13 PM »
Everybody should post their pic on the boards. People would all post a whole lot differently if they all had their own physiques as their avatars.

The world of men in thongs would be a better place.

Fuck that, just post cocks lined up with a ruler to show size.  Big Swinging Dick contest.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2515 on: November 20, 2012, 02:54:17 PM »
Fuck that, just post cocks lined up with a ruler to show size.  Big Swinging Dick contest.
At least you'd have last place locked up. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2516 on: November 20, 2012, 03:14:11 PM »
Let me ask this simple question; WHO here has tried real Kigtropin, from end of 2011?

I did.

Which is why everything you say is discredited.

I got them from someone who is now a Mod on your forum and i even had a GH serum test done that came back as shit.

Keep "spreading the truth" bro. You're doing a great job.

8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2517 on: November 20, 2012, 03:24:15 PM »
At least you'd have last place locked up. ;)

That was the plan

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2518 on: November 20, 2012, 03:56:05 PM »

is he really using the "you must be gay if you want me to post pics"..defense??

HAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH AAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH AAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA :D :D ;D ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2519 on: November 20, 2012, 04:38:00 PM »

is he really using the "you must be gay if you want me to post pics"..defense??

HAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH AAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH AAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA :D :D ;D ;D
Bro you don't know bro, that bro is on legit kigs bro in a few weeks he'll dwarf Ronnie bro, yeah THAT Ronnie.

Bro.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2520 on: November 20, 2012, 05:20:24 PM »
It's mind boggling that a bunch of retards sit on this forum harping over the fact that they can't see revealing pics of a guy, instead of actually going out and doing productive things. Get a life you mornons. Why are you even working out or taking juice if your just gonna split your time sitting on this forum for part of the day and jerking off the other part. It makes sense when you have a guy like fat dave mc here who wires money to a known pedophile overseas. Get a life you fat pig.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2521 on: November 20, 2012, 05:26:32 PM »
It's mind boggling that a bunch of retards sit on this forum harping over the fact that they can't see revealing pics of a guy, instead of actually going out and doing productive things. Get a life you mornons. Why are you even working out or taking juice if your just gonna split your time sitting on this forum for part of the day and jerking off the other part. It makes sense when you have a guy like fat dave mc here who wires money to a known pedophile overseas. Get a life you fat pig.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You sir, are a tool.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2522 on: November 20, 2012, 05:28:30 PM »
Bro, seriously bro, why the hostility bro?

Can you prove your accusations bro? Pretty serious stuff bro.

Bro.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2523 on: November 20, 2012, 05:29:13 PM »
Bro, seriously bro, why the hostility bro?

Can you prove your accusations bro? Pretty serious stuff bro.

Bro.

lol.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2524 on: November 20, 2012, 07:54:08 PM »

I am a fat chunky pig and this is my life. Thanks for playing along.
The only exercise most of us get is a little forearm work from jerkin' off from your mom's facebook pics.
If I wanted to be productive I would start a website under a fake name and pretend I was a former pro who sells stuff to
 gullible morons.