Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462679 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3225 on: December 06, 2012, 09:55:33 AM »
Brutal worshiping of an anonymous internet figure.  Might as well set up a castle and throne for your Barbie and Ken dolls and make sacrifices with your Star wars' figured while you're at it.
LOL,,,

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3226 on: December 06, 2012, 10:10:20 AM »
 For some of you guys Lord of the Rings is a documentary.
O

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3227 on: December 06, 2012, 12:21:25 PM »
bustin ass drifting into absurdity in this thread
T

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3228 on: December 06, 2012, 12:22:31 PM »
Brutal worshiping of an anonymous internet figure.  Might as well set up a castle and throne for your Barbie and Ken dolls and make sacrifices with your Star wars' figured while you're at it.

HAHA.  ;D

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #3229 on: December 06, 2012, 12:30:37 PM »

It just doesn't get better than this!

CG

I don't agree with this post.  That must mean you're a narcotics dealer who plans to murder children and have been addicted to narcs since childhood.  Also you have been sexually abused and raped by your uncle.

^does that claim sound foolish, well that's how your god's mind works.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3230 on: December 06, 2012, 12:35:22 PM »
serious question

are you a drug addict

your mind is addled get some help bro

seriously

Do you really want to have a serious discussion about what makes and is a drug addict? An honest debate where both side's questions are honestly answered and no personal attacks and insults?

Seriously?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3231 on: December 06, 2012, 12:37:22 PM »
you have no integrity

you are prepared to spew any shit as long as you get kick backs off your board

you are scum total and utter

What kick backs? People voluntarily hire him as a trainer. That's how the labor market works. An individual or company hire people for a job they want done and are willing to pay for it.

Do you have a problem with that?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3232 on: December 06, 2012, 12:41:24 PM »
Do you really want to have a serious discussion about what makes and is a drug addict? An honest debate where both side's questions are honestly answered and no personal attacks and insults?

Seriously?

knock yourself out

no lies about my identity or false allegations

a drug addict is someone who is dependant on a drug in that they cant function without it

often can result in bizzarre behaviour patterns for instance worshipping an anonymous gimmick on the internet

or lacking the self awareness to see the path that they are on is the road to oblivion
T

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3233 on: December 06, 2012, 01:35:45 PM »
What a BS thread.....Pellius and JNN and guys like them are ancient history. hahahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3234 on: December 06, 2012, 03:08:53 PM »
knock yourself out

no lies about my identity or false allegations

a drug addict is someone who is dependant on a drug in that they cant function without it

often can result in bizzarre behaviour patterns for instance worshipping an anonymous gimmick on the internet

or lacking the self awareness to see the path that they are on is the road to oblivion

My brother had a heart attack about 8 years ago is dependent on heart meds. Is he a drug addict? Remember, your definition is one who can't function and is dependent on the drug or drugs. When I turned forty years old my endocrinologist, knowing my life style, said my testosterone was on the low side and suggested TRT. I've been on ever since. For years I use to use an injectible substance for joints prescribe primarily for horses and dogs called Adequan that you could order over the net direct from a US based Vet suppier. This was a life saver for me and enhanced the quality of my life considerably. I wouldn't say I was addicted to it but there was a physical dependence on it to continue living the life style I wanted. As I feared, it's popularity for human use increased over the years and the government caught on. Then they required a prescription to buy it and it is no longer available. At least I can't get a hold of it and I've tried. I then switched to Aflutop, a similar though a bit less effective injectible, made in Romania which I would order off of ebay and use that for a few years. Then once again, our ever intrusive government, who believes that they know better than you do what's good for you, also put controls on it and I was not able to get the amps through customs. They would get seized every time. The supplier made no attempt to conceal it as it is not a controlled substance anywhere that I am aware of. Not even here. Just for some reason ebay stopped carrying injectible products and customs won't let amps through unless you have a script. That's when I switched to deca full time. Not nearly as effective for the joints but better then nothing. I always found it a bit ironic that due to our myopic laws I now have to switch to a controlled substance, which is actually easier to get, than an uncontrolled one backed up by medical studies and used commonly throughout the world.

In early 2011, I jumped on the gh band wagon using primarily Nordic. I realize that at 50 years of age I'm producing very little of my own and I believe that by supplementing with this hormone it will slow down the aging process and give me a quality of life I would not over wise have.

My usual stack is 200-300mg/wk testosterone and 300mg/wk of deca alone with a half of vial a day of generic gh. The one I am using now currrently tested out at 23ng/ml with the reference range being 0-2.9ng/ml. I will often bump this up by adding an addition 300mg/wk of test and 300mg/wk of equipoise and consider this my cycle. I also went a month of doing a vial a day of hgh and really didn't notice that much of a difference. Some, but not enough to justify the additional cost. My primary goal is health and fitness and have no desire to be huge.

You mentioned that you buy your gear from someone from the gym who no doubt gets it off a supplier off the internet and if not him then someone else. Unless you work in a pharm or pharm company everything is shipped and ordered through the internet. I just go direct or to a domestic remailer. 

I do not consider myself a drug addict and have never been drunk or stoned in my entire life. Not once. I don't consider my brother a drug addict even though his dependence on medications, not hormones or derivatives of said hormones that are produce naturally in your body; to be far, far greater than mine. In fact, I don't consider Phil Heath or Jay Cutler addicts even though their living is dependent on the extreme abuse of hormones. Once their careers are over they will reduce their use to the level which keeps them healthy and will not suffer the withdrawals that a meth or coke user will experience.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3235 on: December 06, 2012, 03:30:06 PM »
My brother had a heart attack about 8 years ago is dependent on heart meds. Is he a drug addict? Remember, your definition is one who can't function and is dependent on the drug or drugs. When I turned forty years old my endocrinologist, knowing my life style, said my testblah blah blah blahr the withdrawals that a meth or coke user will experience.
Do you know the difference between necessity and addiction? Your brother needs medication to survive, you don't need the steroids and gh to survive.

Therefore, your brother is dependant, you are an addict.

Godamn you've gotten dumb since hanging out with those guys over there.  :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3236 on: December 06, 2012, 07:07:21 PM »
Can you please show us how much of a bodybuilder you are?

Oh, FYI....log out next time.  This is the second time you have quoted yourself.

My pics are all over. And yours??

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3237 on: December 06, 2012, 07:10:24 PM »
just like how you're from the hormone board but yet half the members have never ran a cycle.  you say tomato i say fuck you. 

Only cuz you couldn't make the grade little boy. So bitter that no one wants you over there. More jacked up members than anywhere...with pics to prove it. And you have what exactly? Right.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3238 on: December 06, 2012, 07:14:10 PM »
All Ron has to do is deny this as being False and GH15's credibility will crumble....

....because he is currently still very credible, right?

Of course it will be denied...because GH said no and Ron doesn't want egg on his face.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3239 on: December 06, 2012, 07:15:47 PM »
bustin ass drifting into absurdity in this thread
He is just trying to drift where you live your life...the majority of your posts are beyond absurd. Oh..BOOM!!!!

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3240 on: December 06, 2012, 07:19:26 PM »
What a BS thread.....Pellius and JNN and guys like them are ancient history. hahahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yet again..here you are in this bullshit thread dumbfuck. Talking about guys that are "ancient history". Sure. You guys crack me up. If GH15 is so unimportant why do you all spend SO MUCH TIME talking about him. You are like jaded groupies and you don't even realize it. Sad really.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3241 on: December 06, 2012, 07:23:04 PM »
referring people to AB is no crime! Ron has no worrys! no mod sells steroids here! AJ got in some shit but had nothing to do with getbig,overload is not a dealer and I am no dealer! maybe back in the day but not now!you owe me more than that! how about ex-dealer? do you have proof I am currently dealing? I know you don't because I am not dealing shit! You also have spread lies! claiming I did not purchase my condo, saying I get dissability and do not work! what IO meant about the not working was I did not punch a clock for 6 years! I started my own business 6 years ago! I had it ready to go and set-up before I quit my job and it was a legal supplement business! not steroid dealing!

I do not know why you jump to all these conclusions! none of them are true and you owe me more then that to just make up shit when I was at one time on good terms with you and helped you as much as I could! You think I bullshit around? How do you know I do not work for the DEA? or got offered money to turn in Gh15's sources?Gh15 offers people money and HGH to turn in dealers! maybe I made a buy for them because I don't like Gh15? you do not know! I promise you this, the DEA is on to your sources and it will all crumble! They know and have made controll buys, maybe I made one for them! now it is a waiting game till the indictments start raining! All you guys will be back on getbig with a new handle! mark my words. It was to easy to make a controll buy. especially when Gh15 has pissed off people and threatened them and supposively put money on them. So making a controll buy for the DEA does not bother me a bit! Gh15 does the same thing! like I said this is chess not checkers!
Jesus, if the DEA needs pillheads to help with their busts we really are all in trouble I guess.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3242 on: December 06, 2012, 07:26:33 PM »
Uh the quote above you proves that even your own members are pointing out that 60% of the so called registered members there have zero posts and hundreds more have less than 50. I have to wonder if ips were made public, how many accounts would each of you really have? ;)
Not everyone spends their entire life on the boards although I am certain that is a difficult concept to wrap your gigantic head around.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3243 on: December 06, 2012, 07:28:00 PM »
referring people to AB is no crime! Ron has no worrys! no mod sells steroids here! AJ got in some shit but had nothing to do with getbig,overload is not a dealer and I am no dealer! maybe back in the day but not now!you owe me more than that! how about ex-dealer? do you have proof I am currently dealing? I know you don't because I am not dealing shit! You also have spread lies! claiming I did not purchase my condo, saying I get dissability and do not work! what IO meant about the not working was I did not punch a clock for 6 years! I started my own business 6 years ago! I had it ready to go and set-up before I quit my job and it was a legal supplement business! not steroid dealing!

I do not know why you jump to all these conclusions! none of them are true and you owe me more then that to just make up shit when I was at one time on good terms with you and helped you as much as I could! You think I bullshit around? How do you know I do not work for the DEA? or got offered money to turn in Gh15's sources?Gh15 offers people money and HGH to turn in dealers! maybe I made a buy for them because I don't like Gh15? you do not know! I promise you this, the DEA is on to your sources and it will all crumble! They know and have made controll buys, maybe I made one for them! now it is a waiting game till the indictments start raining! All you guys will be back on getbig with a new handle! mark my words. It was to easy to make a controll buy. especially when Gh15 has pissed off people and threatened them and supposively put money on them. So making a controll buy for the DEA does not bother me a bit! Gh15 does the same thing! like I said this is chess not checkers!
MELT-DOWN  :'(

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3244 on: December 06, 2012, 07:32:50 PM »
Bustin, why do you continue to come over here?  you basically come over here just to talk shit to WW and bigmc.  gh said no one that posted over on your board is allowed to post here so how does that look when a mod, you, continue to post here just to talk shit?
Well I guess he is clearly not the Dictator you all make him out to be. Several of us are here Kunt..don't you think he knows this? Grow up.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3245 on: December 06, 2012, 07:40:36 PM »
you have no integrity

you are prepared to spew any shit as long as you get kick backs off your board

you are scum total and utter
LMFAO!! From the resident expert. In all my life I have never seen a bigger piece of human excrement.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3246 on: December 06, 2012, 07:43:13 PM »
Drug addict daron_e throwing a fit in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #3247 on: December 06, 2012, 07:46:18 PM »
So first off you say testosterone is the same as cocaine

And then you say WHY should anybody take on any drug dealer.

WHY NOT?

Sure it might not change or end the Mexican drug wars but if you can help 1 person or prevent 1 child from going the wrong way, I see it worth doing.

So you say because it wont change anything, its not worth doing and its BETTER if its not done?

What kind of nonsense is that.

You go around town and stop people from helping homeless people because 'it wont change a thing'?

First quote where I said test is the same as cocaine.  

Second if you and your monkey boss want to do something how about start with the tobacco companies?  Alcohol?  Pharmaceutical companies?  He got caught with some drugs and now is he doing work for the DEA by asking his minions to turn in drug dealers.  

If you want to help someone yes the homeless people would be a better start than drugs.  You're a fucking idiot if you think drugs are ever going anywhere or if you think gh is gonna save some poor childs life.  I really thought you were smarter than that.  Guess not.  

Well I guess he is clearly not the Dictator you all make him out to be. Several of us are here Kunt..don't you think he knows this? Grow up.

Well I guess he isn't a man of his words....not surprising.  Cause he clearly stated he would ban any member that posted over here.  I was a member over there when he did it.  He's no dictator cause he aint shit.  

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3248 on: December 06, 2012, 07:46:52 PM »
Sorry brother. Never used drugs before. I think you must have me confused with half your board you fat moron. See you tomorrow sweetheart. ;D ;D ;D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3249 on: December 06, 2012, 07:46:55 PM »

no shit.  Is this drug addict someone important on that site or is he an eager up and comer trying desperately to show GH15 his loyalty?