Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459776 times)

whitewidow

Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3350 on: December 08, 2012, 06:29:55 AM »
See THIS is why this board MUST be destroyed and all its pieces spread on the internet graveyard

You fucking liar.

Everybody on GH looks bad? everybody and regardless of time and IU per day?

Fucking liar profiting from lies. You cant be anything else with such a statement, you somehow MUST earn money from offputting people.

ALL fucking athletes, singers, actors, sports people and anybody with half a brain is on test and atleast GH.

Everybody looks bad.......fucking pussy

your right alot of rappers and muscians of all kinds use HGH,hell anna nicole smith shot HGH, 50 cent uses HGH, timberland uses HGH, Mary J. Blige uses HGH, many basketball players,football players,baseball players use HGH  but they use USA GRADE HGH not shittropin like the whole GH15 crew uses! The best HGH you have used is riptropin and you talked shit about it! your nuttz! I always own you even when you claimed my carpet is dirty! post a picture of your steam cleaner bitchboy!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #3351 on: December 08, 2012, 06:30:26 AM »
Bank of America...blah, I know several people that have had shitty experiences with them. I wouldn't bother.

Speaking of which, I was amazed when my friend told me that's the only bank who doesn't charge for money transfer from one BoA account to another BoA account. Usually they charge you some horrendous money. That's so far from European standards that I'm actually amazed - I thought USA was more advanced than us in every possible way. I was wrong it seems :O

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #3352 on: December 08, 2012, 06:33:02 AM »
your right alot of rappers and muscians of all kinds use HGH,hell anna nicole smith shot HGH, 50 cent uses HGH, timberland uses HGH, Mary J. Blige uses HGH, many basketball players,football players,baseball players use HGH  but they use USA GRADE HGH not shittropin like the whole GH15 crew uses! The best HGH you have used is riptropin and you talked shit about it! your nuttz! I always own you even when you claimed my carpet is dirty! post a picture of your steam cleaner bitchboy!

And it's low dose....gh15 advocates abuse. Anyone running substantial dose GH for a sustained period of time will fuck their body up. We are also talking about legit grade GH, not some China fucking scam shit that mongoloid and co put together, i would rather drink pond water.
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3353 on: December 08, 2012, 06:36:25 AM »
Learn to read, multiple gimmick troll account. :D
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3354 on: December 08, 2012, 06:40:52 AM »
Proof of said dumbness provided

Jaime, you are a dumbass Jaime

Listen to your boss and dont bother real men now

Any period of time, saying for sustained period of time in queens english. prove me wrong. I won't hold my breath.

lol no way are you a real person, as said multiple user gimmick account.
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3355 on: December 08, 2012, 06:45:46 AM »
Example of little.

ugly little no genetic loudmouth.

yes you a testament to he power of drugs, lets see what happens to you in ten years time, which is the point i made. cheerio.

Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3356 on: December 08, 2012, 06:53:13 AM »
Yes everybody that uses gh for sustained periods of time will suffer negative health effects and look worse than if they had lived a healthy lifestyle and ran a few cycles. 100% no debate. You confuse present for future.

You are also an ugly little twink that owes their whole existence to drug abuse, i don't like your tone, you need to learn your place bitch.
Trans Milkshake.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3357 on: December 08, 2012, 06:54:49 AM »
Speaking of which, I was amazed when my friend told me that's the only bank who doesn't charge for money transfer from one BoA account to another BoA account. Usually they charge you some horrendous money. That's so far from European standards that I'm actually amazed - I thought USA was more advanced than us in every possible way. I was wrong it seems :O
Your friend is wrong. I've never gotten a charge from my bank for moving money around between accounts.

Oh and why does Bustedass and penislust(the "logical" one ::) ) not address the pic that was posted showing that their Liar of Jewduh is a multi user account?

Liar of Jewduh
Chaos approved
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #3358 on: December 08, 2012, 07:02:20 AM »
Yes everybody that uses gh for sustained periods of time will suffer negative health effects and look worse than if they had lived a healthy lifestyle and ran a few cycles. 100% no debate. You confuse present for future.

You are also an ugly little twink that owes their whole existence to drug abuse, i don't like your tone, you need to learn your place bitch.

Where are you getting all your info from?  Is this personal belief or do you actually have some facts o back up your claims? 

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3359 on: December 08, 2012, 07:08:13 AM »
Where are you getting all your info from?  Is this personal belief or do you actually have some facts o back up your claims? 

Just my opinion, i have no problem if anyone disagrees with me. Just based on observation. Bustinass being the troll that he is just starts randomly insulting people and stirring shit, but i don't have any problem if someones opinion differs to my own.

Bodybuilding mentality isn't based upon health and well being, you have to look to the future. But it depends a lot on your genetics, Bust has terrible genetics so he believes that you have to abuse drugs to get results, someone else can achieve the same running 200 grams of test without any of the health risk. it's individual.
Trans Milkshake.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3360 on: December 08, 2012, 07:15:28 AM »
Bustinass if you spent 3 years just being chained to squat rack then maybe you would look good. I'm sorry, but with your height your small legs make you look stupid.

Your arm is around the size of your quad from the side. This is just ridiculous.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3361 on: December 08, 2012, 07:19:26 AM »
::)

I guess you like to look up and see massive shrek legs when you suck that cock

Sorry brow, not my style  :-*

Well, they still make you look funny.

Do you know these birds? I live 50km from the village that has biggest number of their nests in the world. Funny creatures. You look so alike.

Apart from that, you have flat arms, weird chest structure, you've never shown any picture of your back but I reckon it's small as well judging from the front pics, weird structure of abdominals.

Yes, you have good amount of muscles on shoulders, arms and chest and you're conditioned, I'll give you that. But still, you don't have "aesthetic" look, your lines blow.

You can put more muscle maintaining your condition but still, when it comes to aesthetics your just from the bottom of the genetic pool. I'm sorry to say that, but that's the truth.

whitewidow

« Reply #3362 on: December 08, 2012, 07:35:30 AM »
HGH is very popular! in small doses it is fin for anybody to use. actors ,musicians, models, they all use it because they can afford USA grade HGH and they are so high profile they have anti-aging dr.s that will prescribe it to them. from fifty cent to the late anna nicole smith HGH has been used but in small doses! not bodybuilder doses!

both bustinass and jaime are both right in some respect! bodybuilders use whatever brand of HGH they can get usually clandestine Chinese HGH! wich is not pure and can be dangerous in high doses! lie jaime said if you are using huge amounts like 15IU to 20IU daily everything grows! Not just your muscles! your head grows! your jawline grows, your heart grows! your organs grow! so bodybuilders abuse it wich can be dangerous

Actors and top athletes do not abuse it, a nd they use pure USA grade HGH becaus they can afford it! but they use maybe 2-4IU's a day not 15-20IU's! athletes use around 6IU's a day. It is only bodybuilders who abuse the shit out of HGH! It really depends if they have what it takes to go pro! If they do then use it because your competition will use it and beat you! just depends your goal! if you just want some anti aging and moderate fat-loss rich actors and musicians will use it at a low dose but not at heavy enough doses to make their heads look like cartoon characters like some bodybuilders! really just depends on your goal in life!

if you are a competitive bodybuilder you are going to have to abuse it because if you do not you will lose! some other freak will use more and beat you! I think HGH is perfectly healthy if it is USA grade and you use it at a realistic dose!It only gets out of hand when you go above 6IU's. Don't even get into the chinese stuff! Real Riptropin is the most consistent chinese since real jintropin was around back in 2004! kigtropin is to big of a risk! all the bloodwork on riptropin has been great! kigtropin is to risky of a buy!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3363 on: December 08, 2012, 07:57:13 AM »
poor bustinass

like a lamb to the slaughter

trying to sell the klu klux klan to a room full of black people

trying to sell sugar water to a board that sold all its retards to gh 15
T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3364 on: December 08, 2012, 08:05:49 AM »
good post, for a gymrat HGH is a waste of money unless you can buy human grade HGH for cheap and just use 4IU's a day. not just your muscles get bigger on HGH, everything gets bigger! look at guys who use alot of HGH! Their heads are big, like jaime said their organs also grow. you can get enlarged heart, bad kidneys,liver, especially on that chinese bullshit you Gh15 guys use and abuse. If you use it at a low dose and it is USA grade it is not nearly as bad as using clandestine HGH coming from a chinese apartment. HGH is pretty pointless if you are not planning on going pro or you are already a pro athlete. for cosmetic reasons a very small dose of 2-4IU of usa grade will not hurt you. but best used by guys in their later 30's at earliest.

I use 4IU's daily just because I can get usa grade HGH for cheap. cheaper then Gh15 brownnosers can get cheap chinese apartment HGH.

What are you babbling on about? The ONLY growth hormone gh15 approves are USA pharm grade approved by the FDA or other such governing board...NOT some "chinese bullshit" (kigtropin aside which is a different animal itself and is not just gh).

And where are you getting this 6iu cutoff? So will 7iu cause these horrible sides? 8ius?

GH15 HATES any and all clandestine gh powders from china. Why do you lie and try to spread such misinformation? GH15 is all for the removal of crap, disease causing chinese powders from the industry AND all narcotic sales.

He is so against generic gh that he doesn't even want it mentioned on the site. He is tied in to actually trying to HELP the bodybuilding community, and rid it of its own self-destruction.

And waiting to your "later 30's" to seek out growth hormone therapy is silly as ones' gh levels start declining AT AGE 30 and decline 15% each decade thereafter.

You speak some truths, but even your "truths" are shrouded in half lies.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3365 on: December 08, 2012, 08:09:58 AM »
poor bustinass

like a lamb to the slaughter

trying to sell the klu klux klan to a room full of black people

trying to sell sugar water to a board that sold all its retards to gh 15

Trans Milkshake.

whitewidow

« Reply #3366 on: December 08, 2012, 08:25:59 AM »
What are you babbling on about? The ONLY growth hormone gh15 approves are USA pharm grade approved by the FDA or other such governing board...NOT some "chinese bullshit" (kigtropin aside which is a different animal itself and is not just gh).

And where are you getting this 6iu cutoff? So will 7iu cause these horrible sides? 8ius?

GH15 HATES any and all clandestine gh powders from china. Why do you lie and try to spread such misinformation? GH15 is all for the removal of crap, disease causing chinese powders from the industry AND all narcotic sales.

He is so against generic gh that he doesn't even want it mentioned on the site. He is tied in to actually trying to HELP the bodybuilding community, and rid it of its own self-destruction.

And waiting to your "later 30's" to seek out growth hormone therapy is silly as ones' gh levels start declining AT AGE 30 and decline 15% each decade thereafter.

You speak some truths, but even your "truths" are shrouded in half lies.

I am saying for non bodybuilders they never go over 6IU's pro basketball players, Baseball players, wrestlers, actors and muscians most just us 2-4IU's the athletes are using around 6IU OF USA GRADE HGH! Bullshit on your GH15 claim! he used to vouch for kigtropin wwich is shit HGH! it is not 191AA HGH. Ronny T tested 5 kits of kigtropin and every kit was shit! Riptropin tests out better!

I have always been for FDA approved USA grade HGH GH15 has approved all nordics HGH and kigtropin! don't lie! he has approved multiple brands of chinese! What did he finally wake the fuc up? or did he get in a fight with nordic and stop pimping his HGH as well as kigtropin? what a dumbfuck you are! don't make me find old quotes where Gh15 vouches for Thanktropin and novotropin and all of nordics bullshit! you fucking liar! I do not think age means shit! most bodybuilders use HGH at any age if they want to go pro! same goes for any athlete! it is guys who use it for anti aging who start using it around 30-40years old.

Any athlete/Bodybuilder will use it in their teens into their 20's/30's maybe their whole life! Yes some athletes will use more then 6Iu's but it depends on the sport! anti-aging 2-4IU daily! as long as everything is FDA approved USA grade HGH. 6IU of USA HGH is like 15IU of chinese clandestine bullshit!

Please do not mae up lies about Gh15! there are so many quotes I can burn you with were he backs up all nordics HGH. even claiming it is all 191-AA. praising nordic and his shitty thanktropin and novotropin!

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3367 on: December 08, 2012, 08:37:26 AM »
I am saying for non bodybuilders they never go over 6IU's pro basketball players, Baseball players, wrestlers, actors and muscians most just us 2-4IU's the athletes are using around 6IU OF USA GRADE HGH! Bullshit on your GH15 claim! he used to vouch for kigtropin wwich is shit HGH! it is not 191AA HGH. Ronny T tested 5 kits of kigtropin and every kit was shit! Riptropin tests out better!

I have always been for FDA approved USA grade HGH GH15 has approved all nordics HGH and kigtropin! don't lie! he has approved multiple brands of chinese! What did he finally wake the fuc up? or did he get in a fight with nordic and stop pimping his HGH as well as kigtropin? what a dumbfuck you are! don't make me find old quotes where Gh15 vouches for Thanktropin and novotropin and all of nordics bullshit! you fucking liar!

Wow, such anger and hostility. Why do you feel the need to spew such vulgar language? I thought we were having a discussion...

Yes, I am well aware of gh15's old posts and recommendations of thanks and novos...I have read the gh15 bible. I am not saying that he didn't ever say they were approved. I am talking about NOW though, on his site currently.

In the early parts of the bible gh15 did not directly admit to the extreme usage of tren by bobybuilders b/c he did not want some kid out there going out and copying this. But he realized that he needed to be 100% honest with everything and thus began to talk about it. So he evolved and realized what he needed to say to help the real bodybuilder advance. In the same manner, just b/c he approved thanks or novos in the past does not mean that it was optimal or the best b/c the average gym rat did not have access to pharm gh.

But NOW, through his efforts they finally do! So yes, thanks and novos were approved b/c that was what was available. But through his desire to have everyone be able to get the best, those generics are indeed seen as garbage in comparison with USA pharmaceutical growth hormone.

I hope that in the future we can have civil discussions as two adults. I would think that on your pharm gh, you would be a happy, mellow, content fella :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3368 on: December 08, 2012, 08:47:07 AM »
Wow, such anger and hostility. Why do you feel the need to spew such vulgar language? I thought we were having a discussion...

Yes, I am well aware of gh15's old posts and recommendations of thanks and novos...I have read the gh15 bible. I am not saying that he didn't ever say they were approved. I am talking about NOW though, on his site currently.

In the early parts of the bible gh15 did not directly admit to the extreme usage of tren by bobybuilders b/c he did not want some kid out there going out and copying this. But he realized that he needed to be 100% honest with everything and thus began to talk about it. So he evolved and realized what he needed to say to help the real bodybuilder advance. In the same manner, just b/c he approved thanks or novos in the past does not mean that it was optimal or the best b/c the average gym rat did not have access to pharm gh.

But NOW, through his efforts they finally do! So yes, thanks and novos were approved b/c that was what was available. But through his desire to have everyone be able to get the best, those generics are indeed seen as garbage in comparison with USA pharmaceutical growth hormone.

I hope that in the future we can have civil discussions as two adults. I would think that on your pharm gh, you would be a happy, mellow, content fella :)

why switch accounts

its pathetic
T

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3369 on: December 08, 2012, 08:47:23 AM »
good post, for a gymrat HGH is a waste of money unless you can buy human grade HGH for cheap and just use 4IU's a day. not just your muscles get bigger on HGH, everything gets bigger! look at guys who use alot of HGH! Their heads are big, like jaime said their organs also grow. you can get enlarged heart, bad kidneys,liver, especially on that chinese bullshit you Gh15 guys use and abuse. If you use it at a low dose and it is USA grade it is not nearly as bad as using clandestine HGH coming from a chinese apartment. HGH is pretty pointless if you are not planning on going pro or you are already a pro athlete. for cosmetic reasons a very small dose of 2-4IU of usa grade will not hurt you. but best used by guys in their later 30's at earliest.

I use 4IU's daily just because I can get usa grade HGH for cheap. cheaper then Gh15 brownnosers can get cheap chinese apartment HGH.

Please..if you used real Pharma you would have the physique that shows it. And you claim we use generics? You really should lay off the crack. We are the only place around with access to REAL pharma GH..every kind you can think of. Generics are frowned upon on our site. You should know this..as much as you spy on it yet fear to make your presence known. And bigfatsomc just stay out of it..we all know you have an opinion on everything.. even if it is always wrong. And I doubt you spend money on GH at all WW as it would interfere with your ability to buy enough Vicodin.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3370 on: December 08, 2012, 08:59:52 AM »
why switch accounts

its pathetic

Yes, my mistake. I completely admit it. I forgot about this orginal account.

You caught me red handed.

Pathetic I am... :'(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3371 on: December 08, 2012, 09:01:09 AM »
Yes, my mistake. I completely admit it. I forgot about this orginal account.

You caught me red handed.

Pathetic I am... :'(

your first decent post

props
T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3372 on: December 08, 2012, 09:10:08 AM »
your first decent post

props

Thank you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3373 on: December 08, 2012, 09:26:26 AM »
Gh15 nuthuggers still ignoring the graph that proves gh15 is a multi user account.

Talk about blind sheep. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3374 on: December 08, 2012, 09:35:11 AM »
Gh15 nuthuggers still ignoring the graph that proves gh15 is a multi user account.

Talk about blind sheep. :)
It's also easier on the ego to keep lying than it is to come to a full stop and admit you were wrong. And, plus, we're not about the brightest flares in the box, here.