Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459809 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #650 on: September 16, 2012, 10:15:07 AM »
for pellius his whole life is being an elf on the internet

its a shame that a fifty year old man with two hundred year old skin has nothing in his life other than gh 1 5 and his merry band of internetz warriors

^^^^ The cold hard truth.  Sometimes it really hurts.   :-[

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #651 on: September 16, 2012, 11:22:31 AM »

its a shame that a fifty year old man with two hundred year old skin has nothing in his life other than gh 1 5 and his merry band of internetz warriors
I've got nothing against Pellius, actually I used to respect him, he seemed like a good dude. But this whole GH15 debacle.. Its just sad. The whole thing is sad.

Guess this is what happens when the line blurs between reality and the internet.

Whoever GH15 really is must be laughing his ass off at all the gullible idiots that he gets to be his puppets.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: September 16, 2012, 12:00:01 PM »
I've got nothing against Pellius, actually I used to respect him, he seemed like a good dude. But this whole GH15 debacle.. Its just sad. The whole thing is sad.

Guess this is what happens when the line blurs between reality and the internet.

Whoever GH15 really is must be laughing his ass off at all the gullible idiots that he gets to be his puppets.

I concur.  Pellius used to be a good poster here.  I loved his threads when he was sitting on the beach ready to girl punch the tsunami when it showed up.  Since his return, he's not the same.  He's become very argumentative, and defensive.  The sad part is, he's doing it all for someone he does not even know.  You couldn't have said it better about the lines of reality and internet getting blurred.  Sad, truly sad.    :'(

dustin

« Reply #653 on: September 16, 2012, 01:00:58 PM »
pellius is a saint. He got fucked over the Kigs like many others, including myself. He's one of the coolest cats I've ever met online and shouldn't worry too much about all this online BS.

-b-, the biggest reason why people are upset with you is not because of the money, it's because they genuinely liked you and you disappointed them. I appreciate the advices you gave me via PM but suggest that you create some distance because there are a lot of people who are wanting blood. I'd like to believe you were honest but I can't put any stock into that idea as I'm sure you can understand. Whether you're innocent or a lying POS there's no ground to gain in arguing either way. It only raises suspicion.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #654 on: September 16, 2012, 02:45:28 PM »
its funny how pellius tells me to mind my own business

while posting 500 word meltdowns about other peoples business

what a dummy

What gh15 does is no concern to you that's why you should mind your own business. This issue with kigtropins and -b- is my business because I'm personally involved in it and personally involved in people and myself losing money.

Get it, dummy?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: September 16, 2012, 02:46:36 PM »
And still making fake threats to people on the internet and calling yourself an elf.

Where the fuck is PANDAEMONIUM ???

And that bothers you and something you care about?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: September 16, 2012, 02:51:50 PM »

LOL, somone with thousands of post and follows an internet figure he claims doesn't even exist and "reports back to home base."

Come guys, where's the beating I was supposed to be getting? You need to call on leutenent suckymuscle to help you out.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #657 on: September 16, 2012, 02:56:28 PM »
LOL, somone with thousands of post and follows an internet figure he claims doesn't even exist and "reports back to home base."

Come guys, where's the beating I was supposed to be getting? You need to call on leutenent suckymuscle to help you out.

Yeah about that.... :-\ It turns out he was a pedophile fantasist closet self hating homosexual that weighed 120lb's and had made up everything that he ever posted.

Looks like you will have to continue to get "savaged" by us twinks imao ;D

So anyway Pellius, have you ever thought about selling your hide to some enterprising zoologist? You could earn a small fortune.
Trans Milkshake.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: September 16, 2012, 02:57:31 PM »

"Little sea turtle", you're giving yourself the beating.  You're just too blind to realize it.  Please, wake up and come back to us.   :'(

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #659 on: September 16, 2012, 03:10:34 PM »
"Little sea turtle"     What does that mean?
a

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: September 16, 2012, 03:12:33 PM »

Yeah about that.... :-\ It turns out he was a pedophile fantasist closet self hating homosexual that weighed 120lb's and had made up everything that he ever posted.

Looks like you will have to continue to get "savaged" by us twinks imao ;D

So anyway Pellius, have you ever thought about selling your hide to some enterprising zoologist? You could earn a small fortune.

"Turns out?" Really, any evidence for that. And I see you are keeping real quiet above you're supposed level of conditioning and physical shape that will put mine to shame. Just like -b- now you have to just make things up in a desperate attempt to cover up yet another brutal internet owning you're receiving.

I'm not feeling the "savage beating" but you seem pretty damn riled up and following a thread so closely on the internet which you claim is not real life and doesn't matter.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: September 16, 2012, 03:13:45 PM »
"Little sea turtle", you're giving yourself the beating.  You're just too blind to realize it.  Please, wake up and come back to us.   :'(

Poor Twaddle. I'll show mercy on you.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #662 on: September 16, 2012, 03:23:19 PM »
"Turns out?" Really, any evidence for that. And I see you are keeping real quiet above you're supposed level of conditioning and physical shape that will put mine to shame. Just like -b- now you have to just make things up in a desperate attempt to cover up yet another brutal internet owning you're receiving.

I'm not feeling the "savage beating" but you seem pretty damn riled up and following a thread so closely on the internet which you claim is not real life and doesn't matter.

Pellius pellius pellius. I don't need to make a comparison between myself and you for it to be blatantly obvious that you look like a walking cadaver, something that is an insult to nature. You have one of the worst physiques i have ever seen, a little hobgoblinesque parody of a human being. But yes aside from that, my physique matches up to anyone imho.

The SMM thread ran for about 300 pages, it was pretty well substantiated.

I just pop in to this thread once in a while for a laugh, much the same way chaos or Tommy do. Why so serious?
Trans Milkshake.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #663 on: September 16, 2012, 03:40:59 PM »
Why so serious?
I suppose I'd be serious too if I was ripped off thousands of dollars. :(

Thank God (the one from the Bible not gh15) I'm not a drug addict. :D

Speaking of God........pellius when you go to church on Sunday and dress up in your little ushers uniform and walk around with the basket begging for money, do you get a cut of that money like you do on gh15's site ? Just wondering.

Oh and also, just wondering when you are in church and you are praying (preying?) do you pray to Jesus Christ or gh15?

God Bless You my shriveled little octoroon! :D

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #664 on: September 16, 2012, 04:06:24 PM »
Just a quick question for ths idiot.....have you gotten a penny of your money back ?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #665 on: September 16, 2012, 04:55:02 PM »
Just a quick question for ths idiot.....have you gotten a penny of your money back ?

Wait? What?

Please tell me someone didn't actually, in real life, send gh15 money. Please.
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #666 on: September 16, 2012, 04:56:21 PM »
Wait? What?

I think it's time for your pic of the fat bastard laughing.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #667 on: September 16, 2012, 04:58:20 PM »

Speaking of God........pellius when you go to church on Sunday and dress up in your little ushers uniform and walk around with the basket begging for money, do you get a cut of that money like you do on gh15's site ? Just wondering.

Oh and also, just wondering when you are in church and you are praying (preying?) do you pray to Jesus Christ or gh15?

lot of time typing and defending for what end result...you either use or not ,,buy real,legit or fakes.stay clean or take a chance,,,

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: September 16, 2012, 05:39:59 PM »

Pellius pellius pellius. I don't need to make a comparison between myself and you for it to be blatantly obvious that you look like a walking cadaver, something that is an insult to nature. You have one of the worst physiques i have ever seen, a little hobgoblinesque parody of a human being. But yes aside from that, my physique matches up to anyone imho.

The SMM thread ran for about 300 pages, it was pretty well substantiated.

I just pop in to this thread once in a while for a laugh, much the same way chaos or Tommy do. Why so serious?

Typical for a coward who has to go through life with a girl's name. Always shooting off his mouth in anonymity never backing anything up.

Go back to posting pics of trannies. Even your taste of masturbatory material reveal what a vile human being you are.

And to explain it once again: It's serious because you have no problem with people like -b- who has lied, cheated and stealed with the help of his new spokeman's bbboy honest hard working people. -b- was responsible for selling products, for no small amount of money, that turned out not only to be fake but also harmful to some. Whereas gh15, who has never been proven to make a dime out of any of these sources and in fact is the very one who exposed these crooks from stealing even more... he is the bad guy.

Whether or not anyone likes me I've never been accused of being a dishonest person. I've been proven to be wrong on occasion. WW did in this very thread. And it's not easy to admit being proved wrong by enemy number one. And when wrong I'll admit it. But here in this thread I've proved -b- to be liar by making up a PM gh15 supposedly sent to him, to having a far more than mere casual interest in a source that proved to be crooks; to using bboy and lying (I know, it was a mistake, he was confused -- lol) about claims bboy made about his product knowing that people trusted and looked up to bboy -- including me. All this doesn't matter. Real crooks. Stealing real money from real people. Decent, good, trusting people. All that matters is your hatred for gh15. A personality you only know from a medium that you claim is not real and a person you claim doesn't matter and is also a fraud.

And I'm the one who blindly follows gh15.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #669 on: September 16, 2012, 05:48:27 PM »
". . .All that matters is your hatred for gh15. . ."

Slow down now Daddyo. I've always enjoyed your post. You bring good action to Getbig. . . however in this case, you seem to be a little too emotionally vested.

I don't think anyone on GB "hates" gh. They simply view him as a used car salesman.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #670 on: September 16, 2012, 05:53:54 PM »
pellius needs our support in these trying times.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: September 16, 2012, 05:55:30 PM »

1. Yes, I did, and do, take it personally when someone rips me off.

2. Do you consider people who use hormones on the same level as drug addicts and will you state here and now that under no circumstances you will ever use testosterone and hgh, even for HRT purposes no matter how much your quality of life diminishes with age?

3. No I don't get a cut of any money. And asking for donations is not the same as begging. Church members expect to have a well maintained, clean house of worship. They want air conditioning, comfortable pews, even some inspiring art work. In the real world all of this cost money. Do you think there is some moral conflict in asking one to share in the cost of providing goods and services that they expect? Ever got together with some friends to watch a pay per view sporting event complete with snacks and drinks and have the host "pass the hat." Do you resent that and expect others to provide for you for free?

4. I pray to Jesus to watch over and protect the fallen angel, gh15, because there is no doubt in my mind that IP wants him dead and has the means to make that happen if he ever found out gh15's true identity with 100% certainty. Then the world is less one good person fighting for the innocent and a ruthless criminal goes on destroying lives while enriching himself.

To you it's all fun and games and this is not real life. To criminals like IP, Big A, Alin, Eminence, HGlocal, -b- and the rest of the cartel it's not. Real people, real money (big money), real lives.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: September 16, 2012, 05:56:26 PM »
Wait? What?

No one ever sent gh15 a dime. They couldn't even if they wanted to.

AESHIR

• Getbig II
« Reply #673 on: September 16, 2012, 06:00:24 PM »
from b:

this will be my last reply, as this is not going anywhere. pellius you say gh15 has not been proven to make money, neither have I. Im not sure why you would just assume that. I wanted to state you have no facts to back up your claims.

Your GOD said prosource was IP, right? He knows for a fact? Because prosource was kigtropin.com, you know - the ONLY ones with anti counterfeit stickers? And you seem to have a hard on for bboy.. you feel like talki.g shit will make you feel better? Are you that jealous of his success? And how the hell is he a spokesperson.. he never even talked about prosource. Hes a friend, thats why he sticks up for me. Shit I wish I did make money off kigs, and had money to pay bboy. But its just not the case.

I dont appreciate being slandered, and if you didnt know its illegal. So.since you live in hawaii, you have the same laws. Prove your nonsence or knock it off. Youre really pathetic.

This is all so rediculous, I knew you would deny those PM's. I mean obviously you would look like a completrle moron if they were true. So they MUST be fake.. right?

The people here are not stupid, they can see the truth.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #674 on: September 16, 2012, 06:02:35 PM »
They couldn't even if they wanted to.
Exactly, because no one knows who he is, yet you guys hang on his every word, defend him to the death, refuse to even contemplate the possibility that he's using you guys, while badmouthing others for being anonymous.

How are you sure he's not the scammer you're bitching about? Answer - You can't.

Whiskey Tango Foxtro bro?