Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462545 times)

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #800 on: September 18, 2012, 08:28:41 PM »
Shut up, dummy.

Is that all you got little boy?  33000+ posts and that's ALL you can come up with? I just don't think you're going to get that internet fame you're looking for if that's all you've got. Try harder.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #801 on: September 18, 2012, 08:29:34 PM »
Because this is GetBig and you have 132 posts brother.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH factor out the sycophancy and you have about 0 posts, brother

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #802 on: September 18, 2012, 08:34:10 PM »
Is that all you got little boy?  33000+ posts and that's ALL you can come up with? I just don't think you're going to get that internet fame you're looking for if that's all you've got. Try harder.
It's all you're worth, dummy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #803 on: September 18, 2012, 08:36:26 PM »
It's all you're worth, dummy.

Come on, put BOTH of your brain cells to work.  You can do it. Did you compete at the special olympics?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #804 on: September 18, 2012, 08:37:40 PM »
Oh, touche, but I was using it in the sense that I feel a lot (relatively speaking) of competitors could have been Mr. O if it wasn't for Ronnie like Leverone, Flex, Nasser, Cormier, Ray...

i see

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: September 18, 2012, 08:39:55 PM »
Come on, put BOTH of your brain cells to work.  You can do it. Did you compete at the special olympics?
Dummy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #806 on: September 18, 2012, 08:42:29 PM »
Dummy.
This is no fun. Surely when you were studying at university you learned something that you can use to insult me? What about when your mom changes your pants and scolds you because she says you're too old for this?  Just use some of those on me. Go.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #807 on: September 18, 2012, 08:44:14 PM »
This is no fun. Surely when you were studying at university you learned something that you can use to insult me? What about when your mom changes your pants and scolds you because she says you're too old for this?  Just use some of those on me. Go.
Shut up, dummy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #808 on: September 18, 2012, 08:45:51 PM »
This is actually better than listening to Pellius, Bigcyp and whoever else crap on about GH15.  ;D

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #809 on: September 18, 2012, 08:47:53 PM »
So let me get ths straight..."B" and b-boy are drug dealer scum, who hooked people up with their GH connect solely to line their pockets....but GH15 is a saint, doesn't make a Dime.....and only cares about dogs.   Hahahahaaaaaaa......real ly ? :D  you believe that shit ?  :D

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #810 on: September 18, 2012, 08:58:11 PM »
Oh..and Pellius, I have hired a P.I. to gather info about your family, and I'm gOing to have them hurt badly....because, hey....you insulted me online, so I'm perfectly within my rights....right ?

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #811 on: September 18, 2012, 09:00:41 PM »
Do you realIze how stupid you sOund ?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #812 on: September 18, 2012, 09:29:49 PM »
This thread is laughable. Pellius, if you were prepared to purchase illegal products you should have better prepared yourself for the possible consequences. Don't come here and cry about it now.
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #813 on: September 18, 2012, 09:36:39 PM »
Pellius cannot respond for fear of being banned from his puppetmasters website. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #814 on: September 18, 2012, 10:25:43 PM »
Gh15 has made thousands of claims, what has he proven? Nothing.
Gh15 has brought nothing to the table except how to use drugs. Things that anybody could have posted but nobody did. That's all he gets credit for, other than that....absolutely none of his claims to fame have been proven.

So pellius, while you're running around getbig being mocked and ridiculed, has it ever crossed your mind to have gh15 prove his claims?

I'm sure getbig could put together a nice list of claims that he's never proven starting with his 90's to current Olympia placings....

I'm not sure how precise you question is. If a person says something is going to happen or claims that he is going to make something happen and it does happen -- how can it proven that it was the person that caused this?

Some years ago there was a mod on this board that was very active on other boards. He was very cocky, arrogant, had a big mouth and used his mod position to shake down suppliers for free products. I remember on Lewellyn's BodyOfScience board he really went after both Sandra and Nor dic. They both left the board because of him. But this mod pissed off the wrong people. Sandra and Nor dic were special favorites of gh15. This caused gh15 to abruptly end his leave of absence and put a bounty of this mod's head vowing to drive him off the boards. Well within a month or so that mod, Division, who literally lived on the message boards just disappeared. Did gh15 have anything to do with that? I can't prove it. Division was here one day, actually everywhere everyday, gh15 put a bounty on him, Division was gone.

I honestly thought that Victor Martinez would be deported. Why would we want someone like him here? Despite so many opportunities he just never bother to get a citizenship. More importantly he was involved in so many shady stuff, and darkness and tragedy seem to follow him around. It seemed to make sense that the only reason he was being held so long was the Feds finally had an opportunity to build a case against him. And if the Feds want you chances are they will get you. But gh15 said he will be released and he was. Coincidence I guess.

I alway find it somewhat amusing when you like to refer to me, someone who uses 200-500mg of test and 300-600 mg of deca per week along with a half a vial a day of Chinese generic HGH which I deemed to be anywhere from 3-4ius  and has never been high or drunk in his life as a drug addict when no one has been a bigger defender of a true drug addict and dealer like Milos Sarcev then you have. When gh15 said that it was only a matter of time before the Feds get him I guess anybody could see that -- at least after the fact. But I didn't. I figured Milos, whom I considered a smart man, had been in trouble so many times that he would have had his back covered. I guess it was inevitable that he would be a fugitive. Did you see it coming?

I hated the way Juice Authority and his lap dog, Mutant, controlled OLM. They made apply85 look like a push over and seem to have unlimited authority on that board. And boy did they use/abuse that authority. JA was making quite a name for himself and even other boards would make reference to him. I remember once someone telling me on another board, "You wouldn't last here a second if Juice Authority was here." JA pissed off the wrong people and it got back to gh15 who said he would take care of them. Despite many long years as OLM's favorite dictator he suddenly had to leave that board (by his own choice he claimed) and suffered a personal tragedy that took him away for years. He's never recovered and doesn't have nearly the power and influence that he once had.

But really,what does it matter? I can in real time post a split action screen of gh15 reciting Santeria incantations over some smoking embers and then bigmc suddenly bursting into flames and it still wouldn't change your mind about gh15. I can understand someone like bigmc, barely squeezing into the homo sapien catagory, following gh15 around, but why would someone like you bother with him? You say it's just for laughs but it seems far more than that. You claim he's nothing special and what he says is common knowledge yet you yourself have PMed him for advice. Why the obsession with gh15?    

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: September 18, 2012, 10:29:54 PM »
Not in the slightest Pellius.  My point is that nothing has changed in 33 pages and everyone posting, apart for that retard Chaofag, really believes they are right and I'm sure to some extent you all are.  Has anyone been swayed by your arguments? Has your mind been changed by anything they have said?  The answer is no in both cases, so why bother continuing with personal insults to achieve nothing?  But hey, if you want to continue trying to change people's mind go right ahead, but it just isn't going to happen.

What makes you so sure that no minds can be changed in regard to -b- and bboy? How is it that so many people are so confident that they know how others will respond and think? There were many fans of bboy whose minds have been changed. Many fans of -b- whose minds were changed. I'm one of them.

There is nothing special about me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: September 18, 2012, 10:38:46 PM »
So let me get ths straight..."B" and b-boy are drug dealer scum, who hooked people up with their GH connect solely to line their pockets....but GH15 is a saint, doesn't make a Dime.....and only cares about dogs.   Hahahahaaaaaaa......real ly ? :D  you believe that shit ?  :D

Not quite. gh15 is a very passionate, impatient, narcissist with a quick and ruthless temper who appears to come from money and a fanatical bodybuilder who had stumbled upon a product (a hgh/igf/diuretic/insulin hybrid) that he and others have found to be unlike anything they've every used. Because of it's fleeting availability it has caused an almost loonateek like obsession for him to obtain it.

You're pretty much "spot on" (sorry average gym rat) about bboy and -b-.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: September 18, 2012, 10:40:20 PM »
Oh..and Pellius, I have hired a P.I. to gather info about your family, and I'm gOing to have them hurt badly....because, hey....you insulted me online, so I'm perfectly within my rights....right ?

Bring it on. I live in a pretty secluded area, have a couple of German shepards now, and armed to the teeth. This would be fun. Seriously.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: September 18, 2012, 10:49:22 PM »
This thread is laughable. Pellius, if you were prepared to purchase illegal products you should have better prepared yourself for the possible consequences. Don't come here and cry about it now.

Show me where I'm crying? If you were cheated even out of $20 by a grocery clerk you wouldn't want justice? And as I've made clear time and time again, my purpose mostly is expose bboy and -b- for the thieves and crooks they are and to show bigmc's obsession with gh15 which diverts attention from the real problem to be more a testament on his pathology than anything he accuses gh15 of having. Also, I was notified of this thread by my sub junior elf that my name was brought up and I would never show my face on this board because of the "beating" I would receive.

I'm just not feeling it, guys. I expected a bit more from GetBig. You guys have gone soft. Chaos is right, where are guys like Pandae these days?

This is still a fun board but the glory days are long over.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #819 on: September 18, 2012, 10:53:04 PM »
Pellius cannot respond for fear of being banned from his puppetmasters website. :(

I know this is your manly way of begging me not to go. We did have some magic moments together here and there will always be a special place in my heart for you. But yes, my time here is coming to a close. My mod work load at gh15 . org is really getting backed up. But I still feel the love. Thank you for that. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #820 on: September 18, 2012, 10:57:44 PM »
Show me where I'm crying? If you were cheated even out of $20 by a grocery clerk you wouldn't want justice? And as I've made clear time and time again, my purpose mostly is expose bboy and -b- for the thieves and crooks they are and to show bigmc's obsession with gh15 which diverts attention from the real problem to be more a testament on his pathology than anything he accuses gh15 of having. Also, I was notified of this thread by my sub junior elf that my name was brought up and I would never show my face on this board because of the "beating" I would receive.

I'm just not feeling it, guys. I expected a bit more from GetBig. You guys have gone soft. Chaos is right, where are guys like Pandae these days?

This is still a fun board but the glory days are long over.

LE(The Hierarchy) controls all boards now. There super computer has word bots that zoom in on any conversation like the ones you guys are having now.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: September 18, 2012, 11:43:03 PM »
gh15 thinks legit kigtropins are the best bodybuilding product to ever come out in the history of the cult. You don't. Fine. So what do you care?

That's the problem I have with people like you. They just can't mind their own goddamn business. What gh15 does has nothing to do with you but you follow him around like an abused wife monitoring his every move. Always starting shit with other people. Always having your nose in other people's business.

You are going to regret this.

why do you keep threatening me put some substance on it or stop whining like a little twink

answer these questions if gh 1 5 is so innocent

why did he keep banning everyone who said kigs were bunk why did he have posts removed questioning the kigs

he let the scheme run untill too many people were suspicious then jumped on the band wagon then guess what everyone calls him god and a saviour

a week later he starts a thread - once again i tell you the magic of legit kigtropin i have found new source 100 percent reliable

and repeat  ::)
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: September 19, 2012, 02:29:10 AM »
I am still wondering if the children pics have been removed from gh's forum? 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: September 19, 2012, 02:39:35 AM »
I just received this email.  I edited out my daughters name.  apply85 and willgrant aka GaryBolt at it again. 

This is your one & only warning Karen Mackle... Delete your account on getbig.com & stop posting on bodybuilding boards... If you chose not to... your exact address along with pictures from your daughters Facebook account...pictures of your sons wk... pictures of your house & the # plate of your car will be posted across every BodyBuilding & steroid boarding including underground on the web...I have many personal messages on here from Iron Brothers wanting any info that will lead to you...

We have over 12 pictures to share along with all your details including your parents place of residence... Ther are many many people  that would pay good money for this information... those that went down with ORD & you are 1 of the reasons why this happened... + others who share nothing but h8 4 the way u act on the www dot & around your town...

a side note for your informations... Gary Bolt is very real... how do you think we have your address... pics & access to *edit* FaceBook account.... you accused an innocent man of being Gary Bolt & post his  information all so you can carry on your weird obsession with the boardings with your constant whoring & acting like the cheap tramp you r... so this is for him & all the fallen brothers from GymAce's board & the ones you caused suffering to in regardings to ORD...Messaging  will grant... he would still not give up any information about u ... if you did to me wat u did 2 him i would slice u from ear to ear & u posted this mans information... u were your own downfall... your whoring behaviour & constant attention seeking showin your fake tits & ugly face & prostituting yourself had you Identifyed by some1 from your own town & this was the break we needed on u.... tru karma

Here is what you must do... failing to do so will see all your informations posted... it is far more indepth than mentioned here... we have eyes on you in your town & in moderating positions on boardings..... do not believe us... then keep posting...

Firstly... Have your account deleted on getbig.com... give no reasons to why or send personal messages to others... those you think r keeping things quite & between you & those r in fact not... We will not allude to who is working with us unless they go back on there word & they will then be taken care of...

You are to make no more postings on getbig.com or send personal messagings & your name must be in black by Sunday 11.59pm or the gates will be flung open...

Heed this warning & do as we say or your life will change forever & we will not be responsible for wat comes your way....

do as I have outlined here & you have my word that this information will never see the light of day... go against us & at any given time when we decide misery will occur .... my word is golden unlike yours.... this stays between u & us or we share everything...I will not warn u again... this is your 1 chance narc whore

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #824 on: September 19, 2012, 03:00:10 AM »
I'm not sure how precise you question is. If a person says something is going to happen or claims that he is going to make something happen and it does happen -- how can it proven that it was the person that caused this?

Some years ago there was a mod on this board that was very active on other boards. He was very cocky, arrogant, had a big mouth and used his mod position to shake down suppliers for free products. I remember on Lewellyn's BodyOfScience board he really went after both Sandra and Nor dic. They both left the board because of him. But this mod pissed off the wrong people. Sandra and Nor dic were special favorites of gh15. This caused gh15 to abruptly end his leave of absence and put a bounty of this mod's head vowing to drive him off the boards. Well within a month or so that mod, Division, who literally lived on the message boards just disappeared. Did gh15 have anything to do with that? I can't prove it. Division was here one day, actually everywhere everyday, gh15 put a bounty on him, Division was gone.

I honestly thought that Victor Martinez would be deported. Why would we want someone like him here? Despite so many opportunities he just never bother to get a citizenship. More importantly he was involved in so many shady stuff, and darkness and tragedy seem to follow him around. It seemed to make sense that the only reason he was being held so long was the Feds finally had an opportunity to build a case against him. And if the Feds want you chances are they will get you. But gh15 said he will be released and he was. Coincidence I guess.

I alway find it somewhat amusing when you like to refer to me, someone who uses 200-500mg of test and 300-600 mg of deca per week along with a half a vial a day of Chinese generic HGH which I deemed to be anywhere from 3-4ius  and has never been high or drunk in his life as a drug addict when no one has been a bigger defender of a true drug addict and dealer like Milos Sarcev then you have. When gh15 said that it was only a matter of time before the Feds get him I guess anybody could see that -- at least after the fact. But I didn't. I figured Milos, whom I considered a smart man, had been in trouble so many times that he would have had his back covered. I guess it was inevitable that he would be a fugitive. Did you see it coming?

I hated the way Juice Authority and his lap dog, Mutant, controlled OLM. They made apply85 look like a push over and seem to have unlimited authority on that board. And boy did they use/abuse that authority. JA was making quite a name for himself and even other boards would make reference to him. I remember once someone telling me on another board, "You wouldn't last here a second if Juice Authority was here." JA pissed off the wrong people and it got back to gh15 who said he would take care of them. Despite many long years as OLM's favorite dictator he suddenly had to leave that board (by his own choice he claimed) and suffered a personal tragedy that took him away for years. He's never recovered and doesn't have nearly the power and influence that he once had.

But really,what does it matter? I can in real time post a split action screen of gh15 reciting Santeria incantations over some smoking embers and then bigmc suddenly bursting into flames and it still wouldn't change your mind about gh15. I can understand someone like bigmc, barely squeezing into the homo sapien catagory, following gh15 around, but why would someone like you bother with him? You say it's just for laughs but it seems far more than that. You claim he's nothing special and what he says is common knowledge yet you yourself have PMed him for advice. Why the obsession with gh15?    
No offence Pellius, believe me I like you, you aren't a bad guy by any means, but what you wrote above^^^^^^ makes me want to ask you if you believe in Santa?  :o :o :o :o :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\