Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459395 times)

whitewidow

Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3400 on: December 09, 2012, 05:28:36 AM »
Please..if you used real Pharma you would have the physique that shows it. And you claim we use generics? You really should lay off the crack. We are the only place around with access to REAL pharma GH..every kind you can think of. Generics are frowned upon on our site. You should know this..as much as you spy on it yet fear to make your presence known. And bigfatsomc just stay out of it..we all know you have an opinion on everything.. even if it is always wrong. And I doubt you spend money on GH at all WW as it would interfere with your ability to buy enough Vicodin.

You don't know me! I am not some gimmick. I'm the Y2K scarface! but went legit drive a brand new benz feds cant do shit :-*

whitewidow

« Reply #3401 on: December 09, 2012, 05:49:34 AM »
haha WW showing off his peddler money, lol

hope you made some kids happy with what you have sold!

peddler-LOL. I make more money in a month then most make all year!
BTW-Grow some fucking legs! your going to end up with a real fucked up back! my back got fucked up playing football and really got fucked up after I was hit in a car accident by a drunk driver! That wreck fractured my spine! You have chicken legs! does your gym have a squat rack or a leg press machine? or a leg extension machine or hamstring extension machine?  Now I really doubt people ask you for picture! why? you are nothing special! pellius is more balanced then you! You need to take a whole year and focus on your legs and calfs! You need a coach not to coach people!

whitewidow

« Reply #3402 on: December 09, 2012, 05:51:19 AM »
Which compilation CD is that?

it is smashing pumpkins melloncollie and the infinite sadness. a CD somebody left at my house so I put it to use! Sometimes I like to chip!

whitewidow

« Reply #3403 on: December 09, 2012, 06:26:26 AM »
send me an email if you want to hire my services.

BUT considering you have loads of money, it wont be cheap

and you dont train so it will be a heck of a job making you look halfway decent

:-*

Dont envy quality WW

Bro I blow you away! I am way more proportioned and balanced! you would look good if you had some legs but I have not seen a case of pollio till I saw your picture! Holy shit! that is one awful disease! I will post a picture when I get a usb cord! You guys are just to funny time to shut you all up! I wouldn't say you are awful but you have pollio legs fucksup the whole flow of your physique. hit me up if YOU need some coaching. If you don't have pollio you might have a chance if yoyu listen to me and stop shooting junk HGh and UGL gear!

whitewidow

« Reply #3404 on: December 09, 2012, 06:30:22 AM »
These are legs -this is quality! your shit! pollio legs!

whitewidow

« Reply #3405 on: December 09, 2012, 07:02:40 AM »
send me an email if you want to hire my services.

BUT considering you have loads of money, it wont be cheap

and you dont train so it will be a heck of a job making you look halfway decent

:-*

Dont envy quality WW

No thanks I work with the masters champ for free!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3406 on: December 09, 2012, 07:05:38 AM »
bustin ass

have you read my response?

apology would be about right for calling me a pedo

in your own time you classless no mark

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3407 on: December 09, 2012, 07:11:29 AM »
bustinass losing his credibility word by word in this thread

the facts win out my eleven friends

three people run the gh 15 account
T

whitewidow

« Reply #3408 on: December 09, 2012, 07:53:51 AM »
bustinass getting owned badly! daron E also getting owned! I can back up everything I say! I have not ben on Gh15's website once! Daron E claims they get the best HGH-LOL. Yeah right! You guys shoot sugar water or HCG pucks! you all get bunk! The HGH is not helping bustinass's pollio!

Daron E says I spend my money on vicoden-LOL. he just got ownd he dosn't know who he is fuckin with! I am the real deal! I get legit FDA USA HGH and all my other AAS/prescri[tion drugs are all USA grade from walgreens or savon pharmacy! LOL at these Gh15 losers! they have no life! they look up to some gimmick run by at least 3 people like bigmc says! It is a crock of shit! Plus GH15 did get kickbacks from kami and let him sell fake HGH on his forum! what a scumfuck! He also uses those dog scams! LOL that loser bigher needed 5 grand for his dog when it got sick let the guy spends thousands on his selfish ass on HGH and AAS! what a selfish prick! then bigher had to cyber-beg like a pussy! what a sally boy that bigher is! I owned him off getbig too! he bcried and wrote ron a letter because I owned him so badly! caught him trying to pimp fake Kigs!

Bigher cried wanting to be a moderator saying he loved getbig and would be devoted! None of us trusted his selfish ass! Then he got owned badly by myself and he ran off crying!

whitewidow

« Reply #3409 on: December 09, 2012, 08:02:01 AM »
Bustinass has never done a squat in his life! or a leg press! or lunges! this guys lower body is non-existent! this guy has pollio legs! I have never seen a case of pollio till I saw bustinass's legs! Holy shit! who would ask this guy for training advice ??? Bustinass thes are what are called legs!You will never get legs like this ever! you have pollio!

whitewidow

« Reply #3410 on: December 09, 2012, 08:03:11 AM »
Gh15 is a

whitewidow

« Reply #3411 on: December 09, 2012, 08:05:16 AM »
Wathc out for Gh15's sit all the HGH getting sold off it is bunk! sugar water! and HCG pucks! Gh15 doing it craig Titus style!Nobody can get endless amounts of USA HGH. maybe a few kits here and there! they are counterfeits!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3412 on: December 09, 2012, 08:10:21 AM »
Hey little sister what have you done
Hey little sister who's the only one
Hey little sister who's your superman
Hey little sister who's the one you want
Hey little sister shot gun!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #3413 on: December 09, 2012, 08:11:01 AM »
Gh15 is a Bum! Daron E is a mal prostitute! Daron E sells PeePee for HGH money! kind of rymes. Daron cannot afford USA HGH! He is a broke cum dumpster! These guys think they are hot shit because they can get some bunk kigs or bunk usa HGH and some UGl strango gear! WOW! these guys are going places-LOL. look at Dallas Mccarver 21yrs old and dwarfing everybody on Gh15's websitee by a mile! Yet pollio legs bustinass is some coach to some of their members-LOL what a joke of a site. all their members come over here and get their ass handed to them!

whitewidow

« Reply #3414 on: December 09, 2012, 08:18:16 AM »
You all Gh15 fans better get HIV tests! Gh15 preaches prostitution to support your guy's steroid/HGH habits or runs a dog scam for you if he likes you well enough! Bustinass has HIVC or Pollio! those legs are not right! that is from pollio or HIV! I am more leaning towards pollio! all from using all that cintaminated product HGH and AAS all contaminatd! he has nver used human grade USA steroids and HGH for more then a few shots! He is a poor dirt bag!

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #3415 on: December 09, 2012, 09:31:08 AM »
I ran 250mgs prop and npp for about 8 weeks but that was almost 7 months ago. Got up to 170. Now i'm 5'11 165 (on a good day,) 19 years old, small in clothing and totally okay with it. I don't want to use steroids because I don't need them. Would I like to be bigger? Sure. Am I fine with injecting my glute twice a week? Yes. But do I? No, because i'm still young and have no reason for them. I'm fine with my life. I'm attractive, confident, intelligent, and the fact that I work out 2-3x a week means I am in better shape than just about 95% of people my age. I am complimented on my appearance on a daily basis. No need for the 'freak factor.'

For all the young and naive reading this (including myself,) when older forum vets tell you to WAIT until hopping on AAS, just listen. I don't regret using, hell, it changed my facial structure and personality for the better. But purely for muscle-building purposes, you are fine winging it naturally.

And for those wondering - no, I didn't take these in a crack house. It's my unfinished basement. We were tearing down some walls  :D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #3416 on: December 09, 2012, 09:44:04 AM »
I ran 250mgs prop and npp for about 8 weeks but that was almost 7 months ago. Got up to 170. Now i'm 5'11 165, 19 years old, small in clothing and totally okay with it. I don't want to use steroids because I don't need them. Would I like to be bigger? Sure. Am I fine with injecting my glute twice a week? Yes. But do I? No, because i'm still young and have no reason for them. I'm fine with my life. I'm attractive, confident, intelligent, and the fact that I work out 2-3x a week means I am in better shape than just about 95% of people my age. I am complimented on my appearance on a daily basis. No need for the 'freak factor.'

For all the young and naive reading this (including myself,) when older forum vets tell you to WAIT until hopping on AAS, just listen. I don't regret using, hell, it changed my facial structure and personality for the better. But purely for muscle-building purposes, you are fine winging it naturally.

And for those wondering - no, I didn't take these in a crack house. It's my unfinished basement. We were tearing down some walls  :D

I really hate when people give the finger to the camera. Is it an American thing or what? Do you think it looks cool?

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #3417 on: December 09, 2012, 09:47:40 AM »
I really hate when people give the finger to the camera. Is it an American thing or what? Do you think it looks cool?

It's my 'fuck you' to the gh15 brigade. Phallius had asked me to post a photo of myself natural.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #3418 on: December 09, 2012, 10:35:50 AM »
It's my 'fuck you' to the gh15 brigade. Phallius had asked me to post a photo of myself natural.

What's the point. Pellius all 140lb of him is on high does gear/hgh in all of his pictures and everyone has seen bustinass' natural pic, rocking the 12 year old with aids look.
Trans Milkshake.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3419 on: December 09, 2012, 10:57:35 AM »
haha WW having a heartattck after I called it as I see it.

WW is a peddler and scammer. Hates the truth and brags about how he was selling drugs and posts fake pics of his cash stack.

ALL the while NEVER posting a pic of himself. hahaha he makes his point by posting pics of IFBB pro's hahaha

WW is the drug dealer you meat who is highly intimidated by a real man so his only defence is 'I know a guy who is bigger then you'

I called him out on pics but now he cant post because and i quote 'he doesnt have a usb cable'

LOL

Soon to be convisted peddler has endless stacks of cash BUT cant get a working usb cord...

WW, your a butthurt little man.
Reads like a 4 year old wrote it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3420 on: December 09, 2012, 11:13:48 AM »
Reads like a 4 year old wrote it.

haha bustinass doesnt even believe the shit he is posting now

guess he really needs the ten bucks a month he gets off that site
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3421 on: December 09, 2012, 11:25:43 AM »
bustingass

have you read my post to you?

you haven't answered.

that speaks volumes.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3422 on: December 09, 2012, 11:26:53 AM »
epic self outing

'the drug dealer you meat'

is this what this is about? you want man sex with WW.

oh dear.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3423 on: December 09, 2012, 11:36:45 AM »
Soon to be convisted peddler has endless stacks of cash BUT cant get a working usb cord...

Hate to admit...there is some validity to this.  How much does a simple USB cord cost?  Maybe $10

also, take it with your phone, then upload FROM phone.

Who can't afford a cord?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3424 on: December 09, 2012, 12:47:02 PM »
Hate to admit...there is some validity to this.  How much does a simple USB cord cost?  Maybe $10

also, take it with your phone, then upload FROM phone.

Who can't afford a cord?
Maybe he's posting pics of stacks of money and illegal drugs and doesn't want to put his pic up with that?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!