Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 463044 times)

concreteguy

• Getbig II
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3750 on: December 20, 2012, 05:53:31 AM »
How do you know who he is? Why don't you out them yourself. You will be a hero and your legacy will reign here among GetBig for eternity!

How do I know? I guess I'm in the loop with the other guys that know. You think I don't want to post it every day? However, it's not my information to share. As it turned out, hiring a company to locate this idiot was ridiculously easy to do. But I can take zero credit for it. I just appreciate being kept in the loop.
 As far as my legacy goes? It will be of two people. The one that went to war and the one that came home.

CG

whitewidow

« Reply #3751 on: December 20, 2012, 05:56:17 AM »
How do you know who he is? Why don't you out them yourself. You will be a hero and your legacy will reign here among GetBig for eternity!

Its the getbig gimmick masters special ed and Blockhead,maybe alex23 and maybe a few other oldschool gettbiggers. They ran so many gimmick accounts and are the worst scoiopaths. special ed would start threads and use his 10 gimmick accounts to agree with whatever topic he started!-lol. He knows the bodybuilding scene well. he has followed the circuit. These fools have done small shows nothing big. and they never placed well. I believe these jackass's are behind the Gh15 account. Between special ed and his gimmick accounts and Blockhead and his gimmick accounts they would start a thread on this board and could make it 2 pages just responding with their gimmicks! Gh15 is not a ex-pro! I can't believe pellius is still stupid enough to believe it is Dennis james-lol.  Like Dennis james has 20hrs out of his busy day to hang out on getbig ??? Gh15 was on this site 20hrs everyday till he decided getbig was to currupt and started his own open source site so he could sell his bunk kigtropina and run dog scams and training scams and tax sponsors to post their drug lists.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3752 on: December 20, 2012, 05:58:06 AM »
I doubt that! post it up! this is just what I have on hand! lets see if you have more-LOL I surely doubt it!

Damn son, you're gonna need to buy a forklift to move around all that money and gear at this rate!  8)

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #3753 on: December 20, 2012, 06:11:56 AM »
Its the getbig gimmick masters special ed and Blockhead,maybe alex23 and maybe a few other oldschool gettbiggers. They ran so many gimmick accounts and are the worst scoiopaths. special ed would start threads and use his 10 gimmick accounts to agree with whatever topic he started!-lol. He knows the bodybuilding scene well. he has followed the circuit. These fools have done small shows nothing big. and they never placed well. I believe these jackass's are behind the Gh15 account. Between special ed and his gimmick accounts and Blockhead and his gimmick accounts they would start a thread on this board and could make it 2 pages just responding with their gimmicks! Gh15 is not a ex-pro! I can't believe pellius is still stupid enough to believe it is Dennis james-lol.  Like Dennis james has 20hrs out of his busy day to hang out on getbig ??? Gh15 was on this site 20hrs everyday till he decided getbig was to currupt and started his own open source site so he could sell his bunk kigtropina and run dog scams and training scams and tax sponsors to post their drug lists.

Haven't you heard? Now it's just "pure" IGF-1 / slin / Tren A that's the ticket. He has decided that Kigs was laced with IGF-1 and that was the secret.

CG

whitewidow

« Reply #3754 on: December 20, 2012, 06:13:58 AM »
Damn son, you're gonna need to buy a forklift to move around all that money and gear at this rate!  8)

Trying to do it scarface style.-lol

whitewidow

« Reply #3755 on: December 20, 2012, 06:26:43 AM »
Haven't you heard? Now it's just "pure" IGF-1 / slin / Tren A that's the ticket. He has decided that Kigs was laced with IGF-1 and that was the secret.

CG

Yes I heard they were setting up for a huge IGF hype and telling their sources that kickback to stock up on it. It was funny when GH15 was on getbig and started praising Primobolon Acetate everyday knowing strango was in the process of brewing a batch up. he got everybody hyped up to buy primobolon acetate then it magically shows up on strangos list a few days later. That pretty much sums up how Gh15 works. IGF-1 is nothing new!
where is the proof that was really in the kigtropin Gh15 always bragged about? and how much was in each kit? I heard all about how he is setting up the next big IGF-1 Hype-Lol just watch his sources all have it on their lists in a few days.Gh15 will always have a few followers down to stick around to the end and go out drinking the poisonous kool-aid all wearing old school velcro strap nikes with no clothes on.sick fucks duped by a sociopath!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3756 on: December 20, 2012, 07:35:40 AM »
LIKE IT OR NOT THREAD OF THE YEAR HERE,,,KEEPS GH15 SOMEWHAT PLANTED IN GET BIG TURF FOR A BIT MORE,,,BY DESIGN YOU COULD SAY.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3757 on: December 20, 2012, 09:28:55 AM »
LIKE IT OR NOT THREAD OF THE YEAR HERE,,,KEEPS GH15 SOMEWHAT PLANTED IN GET BIG TURF FOR A BIT MORE,,,BY DESIGN YOU COULD SAY.
getbig destroys what it creates.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3758 on: December 20, 2012, 09:42:13 AM »
getbig destroys what it creates.
I KNOW,I KNOW,,,I COULD CARE LESS,,

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3759 on: December 20, 2012, 10:06:04 AM »
we made him what he is and what he will become

we are the puppet masters

the elves are our bitches
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3760 on: December 20, 2012, 10:08:04 AM »
we made him what he is and what he will become

we are the puppet masters

the elves are our bitches

Don't forget the turtle!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3761 on: December 20, 2012, 10:11:34 AM »

Don't forget the turtle!

the turtle is a curious creature

old and wizened

smelling slightly of piss

and believing in a god that doesnt exist
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3762 on: December 20, 2012, 10:22:22 AM »
here are their admin pretending that they havent run out of applications they are receiving less than one a week now

get big for the win  8)

admin
Administrator

FORUM REGISTRATION AND 2012 REPORT.
« on: Today at 10:01:54 AM »
gh15 community,

The registration process for the gh15 forum has been disabled until further notice. During this time, there will be no referral requests. Anyone who proceeds with a referral request will be issued a permanent ban.

If no bans, registration denials hadn't taken place the gh15 forum would of had:

10 115 members
T

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3763 on: December 20, 2012, 10:45:01 AM »
How do I know? I guess I'm in the loop with the other guys that know. You think I don't want to post it every day? However, it's not my information to share. As it turned out, hiring a company to locate this idiot was ridiculously easy to do. But I can take zero credit for it. I just appreciate being kept in the loop.
 As far as my legacy goes? It will be of two people. The one that went to war and the one that came home.

CG
Although I highly doubt your claim (you would use that info in a second)  it is true it is very easy to get personal info isn't it John? Stay warm brother..cold and rainy there today.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3764 on: December 20, 2012, 10:46:03 AM »
Although I highly doubt your claim (you would use that info in a second)  it is true it is very easy to get personal info isn't it John? Stay warm brother..cold and rainy there today.

little daron acting all tough hiding behind what he thinks is his anonymity
T

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3765 on: December 20, 2012, 10:56:11 AM »
little daron acting all tough hiding behind what he thinks is his anonymity
The only person acting all tough is you. I don't need to act. I am not the one making EMPTY threats via PM. That would be you. I am not threatening anyone. You simply are not intelligent enough to debate anything so you resort to your tough guy act. Which is pathetic at best..criminal at worst.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3766 on: December 20, 2012, 10:57:33 AM »
The only person acting all tough is you. I don't need to act. I am not the one making EMPTY threats via PM. That would be you. I am not threatening anyone. You simply are not intelligent enough to debate anything so you resort to your tough guy act. Which is pathetic at best..criminal at worst.

it was an invitation not a threat you cowardly little twink

fuck off back to your cowards site and make some more threats against my family

you stupid little cu nt
T

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3767 on: December 20, 2012, 11:00:56 AM »

CG
Our legacy will be bringing down the narcotic operations on this board and elsewhere John...you should step away now so you don't get caught up in it although it is probably too late. If you have so much against GH15 why beg to stay on his board? You were forced to leave and it is killing you inside. You are a prime example of sour grapes John.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3768 on: December 20, 2012, 11:03:33 AM »
it was an invitation not a threat you cowardly little twink

fuck off back to your cowards site and make some more threats against my family

you stupid little cu nt
"I will fuck you up any time" is a threat. Get a dictionary dumbass. And I can post the PM you sent for all to see the threat if you wish. Stop melting down and pull yourself together. I never threatened you or your family. Show me where that took place.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3769 on: December 20, 2012, 11:04:26 AM »
"I will fuck you up any time" is a threat. Get a dictionary dumbass. And I can post the PM you sent for all to see the threat if you wish. Stop melting down and pull yourself together. I never threatened you or your family. Show me where that took place.

little darren the tough guy crying cause i called him out

get a lawyer dick wad you are fucked  :-*
T

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #3770 on: December 20, 2012, 11:06:39 AM »

Nah not really, hes just letting you know, he can woop you. BUT if he said "I WILL FUCK YOU UP" then thats a threat  :-*

the internet  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3771 on: December 20, 2012, 11:08:09 AM »
Daron when are you competing?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3772 on: December 20, 2012, 11:10:22 AM »
Nah not really, hes just letting you know, he can woop you. BUT if he said "I WILL FUCK YOU UP" then thats a threat  :-*

little darren puffed his little chest out trying to intimidate concrete guy

then wet himself like a little girl

poor little darren the reindeer mod

scared little darren hiding in the shadows
T

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3773 on: December 20, 2012, 11:10:37 AM »

That's exactly what he said. And he just sent me another one ::) Threatening again. Child.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3774 on: December 20, 2012, 11:11:38 AM »
That's exactly what he said. And he just sent me another one ::) Threatening again. Child.
When is your bodybuilding competition?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!