Author Topic: Eastwood losing it?  (Read 32018 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Eastwood losing it?
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2012, 09:39:15 AM »

So wait I can show you a million pictures of people that look just like both of them!!!
Get it?
That's fucking nature, there are only that many noses ears and faces that go around so sooner or later you bound to have people that look alike, does that make them related? Course not you dumb fuck.

Jesus christ folks, If I hate one thing in life its mindless boring stupidity and with Quadzilla we have a prime example of such a specimen, wants to be the expert but hasn't a fucking clue what he is talking about.
Fucking mimrod all he is doing is babbling along what he hears on fox news because it fits into his agenda - too lazy to form your own opinion.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2012, 09:41:15 AM »
I know that most politicians are whores fuckstick. But how many "Presidents" can get away with such a big lie?

JFK was killed so maybe he was one?? What's your thoughts on JFK. Why do YOU think he was assasinated butt plug?

YOU FUCKING KILLED AN ELECTED PRESIDENT for petes sake!!
presidents can get away with anything they want until they get found out, some are better in hidding shit than others (see Nixon) - thats just the business they are in.
And you are the perfect candidate for them, you do just what they want you douchbag political lapdog.

And jesus fucking christ lets not get into the whole debate why JFK was assasinated and who cares anyways, presidents got always killed or died spontaneous if they get uncomfortable, thats the risk of the business they are in and I don't give a fuck because once you become an elected politician you are moving over to the scumbag % of humans, they know it you should know it and over 20% of people on this planet know it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2012, 09:41:42 AM »
So wait I can show you a million pictures of people that look just like both of them!!!
Get it?
That's fucking nature, there are only that many noses ears and faces that go around so sooner or later you bound to have people that look alike, does that make them related? Course not you dumb fuck.

Jesus christ folks, If I hate one thing in life its mindless boring stupidity and with Quadzilla we have a prime example of such a specimen, wants to be the expert but hasn't a fucking clue what he is talking about.
Fucking mimrod all he is doing is babbling along what he hears on fox news because it fits into his agenda - too lazy to form your own opinion.

Quadzilla, listen to your A r y a n superior, he's trying to teach you something.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2012, 09:41:51 AM »
Seriously don't waste your time with these fucking dumb donkeys they believe anything the rich media folks want them to believe - they are lambs and sheeps.
You are the one that's the sheep. The media told you Obama's dad is a Kenyan. I am making the point that Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's real father and even Wiggs agrees with me on this. You did not even read the posts did you?? My God, you cannot debate me. I am running circles around you. Come back in a few thousand years when you have evolved to a point where your intelligence can keep up. Thanks.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2012, 09:44:10 AM »

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2012, 09:44:26 AM »
Ah yes, Polemics + Meth = Typical Getbig political thread.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2012, 09:46:34 AM »
You are the one that's the sheep. The media told you Obama's dad is a Kenyan. I am making the point that Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's real father and even Wiggs agrees with me on this. You did not even read the posts did you?? My God, you cannot debate me. I am running circles around you. Come back in a few thousand years when you have evolved to a point where your intelligence can keep up. Thanks.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT!!!!
I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHERE A MAN OR A WOMAN IS BORN THATS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THIS DISCUSSION YOU DUMB MINDBOGGLING FUCKING DOUCHBAG!

Jesus fucking christ you are dumber than watching flies fuck man!

Who gives a fuck if the Virgin Mary was his "father" the whole point is that you dumb assholes concentrate on something that is so little and makes absolutely no difference of the quality of a person.

Jesus on a bendy bus Wiggs reel me back I am loosing my racist fucking good humor here man.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2012, 09:46:40 AM »
Get it?

Wow, you are stunningly stupid. There are millions of different faces in the world - each recognizable. Don't be talking bullshit here fuckstick. Occasionally you will see people that look alike but that is a rare case. And in Obama's case he looks NOTHING like the Kenyan, and VERY MUCH like Frank Marshall Davis. If you had a brain you would use it. But you don't.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2012, 09:46:52 AM »
The Iron Guru was an eccentric authoritarian. He was the bodybuilding Stalin of North Hollywood. Clint refused to "sissy" squat and ingest glandulars, and was lucky Vince didn't have him permanently "purged" with an artillery of fertile eggs.
bill pearl i also spoke to and he was really a very nice guy on the phone. Down to earth and really casual. another Great Guy.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2012, 09:47:39 AM »
YOU FUCKING KILLED AN ELECTED PRESIDENT for petes sake!!

What the fuck are you saying here grenade butt?? What??!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2012, 09:48:25 AM »
Holy fucking racist.  He couldn't even say President Obama, kept referring to him as Mr.

Suuuuuuure......everyone who points out Obama's failures, calls him on his lies, or opposes Obama in any way just has to be a racist.

Fucking idiots - obama's complete incompetence has nothing to do with skin color, it has everything to do with his ridiculously exaggerated claims of intelligence, and his total ineptness.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2012, 09:50:06 AM »
now....now,,,,boys we are being nasty

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2012, 09:50:42 AM »
Suuuuuuure......everyone who points out Obama's failures, calls him on his lies, or opposes Obama in any way just has to be a racist.

Fucking idiots - obama's complete incompetence has nothing to do with skin color, it has everything to do with his ridiculously exaggerated claims of intelligence, and his total ineptness.
It probably does have something to do with his skin color. Name one African Country that's a success with a black leader in power. Look at Kwame in Detroit. Bing is a little better I will agree.

Yes, there are more intelligent blacks out there - can they start running for office in Africa please???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2012, 09:50:52 AM »
What the fuck are you saying here grenade butt?? What??!

J.E.S.U.S FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what I am saying... is that your government... can get away with anything they want - which was a direct response to your brilliant argument of *dumb redneck stoned voice* well how much do you think a president can get away with!!!

You mental case, you stupid illiterate fucking trailer trash tornado bait douchbag - go in the corner I don't want you to reply in this thread anymore and you are fucking forbidden to open another political thread until you know how to fucking argue and make a point.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2012, 09:53:10 AM »
I just wanted to say to the OP how refreshing it is to see someone spell "losing" properly.  Thank you.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2012, 09:57:03 AM »
This thread doesn't make my day.
a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2012, 09:57:38 AM »
Poor Stark is gonna bust an artery.   ;D   

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2012, 09:58:32 AM »
Stark, this is why it matters to Quadzilla.  Frank Davis was a communist.

Quadzilla and people of his ilk would use it as political foddor to try and convince people, "Hey look who his daddy is!  He's just like his daddy!  We can't have a man like that in the White House.

This is the only reason he gives a shit. That's why it's important to him.

I personally don't give a shit who his father is.  Whites in power, have been lying cheating and stealing since this country's inception.  I totally understand why the president would do it and have no problems doing it.  

Why don't we play list the lies of past presidents...it would look really ugly...Honorable.....Wha t a crock of shit.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2012, 10:00:22 AM »
It probably does have something to do with his skin color. Name one African Country that's a success with a black leader in power. Look at Kwame in Detroit. Bing is a little better I will agree.

Yes, there are more intelligent blacks out there - can they start running for office in Africa please???

The failure of Africa is a cultural thing, but definitely there is a link to skin color.

But back to Clint.....if Liberal cuntsores like Sean penn, Sarah Jessica Horseface, and Janeane Garofolo can run their uneducated, lying, partisan, anti-American, mouths and be considered heroes to the left, then a former politician like Clint Eastwood (look it up ya lazy kunts) sure as hell should get to opine his viewpoint.

I'm surprised Wolf Blitzer, Paul Krugman and a bunch of other Liberal dicksuckers haven't tried to organize a boycott of Clint's movies yet.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2012, 10:07:23 AM »
They are too busy mourning the fact that Obama is done and going to get aborted out of office. 

The failure of Africa is a cultural thing, but definitely there is a link to skin color.

But back to Clint.....if Liberal cuntsores like Sean penn, Sarah Jessica Horseface, and Janeane Garofolo can run their uneducated, lying, partisan, anti-American, mouths and be considered heroes to the left, then a former politician like Clint Eastwood (look it up ya lazy kunts) sure as hell should get to opine his viewpoint.

I'm surprised Wolf Blitzer, Paul Krugman and a bunch of other Liberal dicksuckers haven't tried to organize a boycott of Clint's movies yet.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2012, 10:07:27 AM »
J.E.S.U.S FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what I am saying... is that your government... can get away with anything they want - which was a direct response to your brilliant argument of *dumb redneck stoned voice* well how much do you think a president can get away with!!!

You mental case, you stupid illiterate fucking trailer trash tornado bait douchbag - go in the corner I don't want you to reply in this thread anymore and you are fucking forbidden to open another political thread until you know how to fucking argue and make a point.

So 9-11 was an inside job and Obama gave the order to Kill Bin Laden ???

you either eat the shit bowl or you dont eat the shit bowl , you cant have half shit half pasta

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2012, 10:09:03 AM »
Eastwood has done very well as a director as well as
an actor in his old age. Everyone gets old and slower
physically and mentally.
2003 Mystic River - nominated best director
2004 Million Dollar Baby - Golden Globe - director/won
Academy award nominations - actor, director and picture/won the last 2
Not going to take the time for the awards and nominations on the rest
but some pretty good films.
The Departed 2006
Changeling (Angie Jolie) 2008
Gran Torino 2008
Invictus 2009
Hereafter (Matt Damon)
J. EdGar (Leo DiCaprio)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2012, 10:11:42 AM »

So 9-11 was an inside job and Obama gave the order to Kill Bin Laden ???

Doesn't intrest me at all, 911 was or wasn't an insider job we will never find out and if we do HALLEULJA!!

But in the mean time lets fucking concentrate on the actual reality - REALITY - at hand, the western world is a in a shitstorm economicly speaking and you guys have all the time in the world to discuss the birthdate and country of your elected president, who fucking cares.

move on work on the problem don't close your eyes.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2012, 10:16:25 AM »
Eastwood has done very well as a director as well as
an actor in his old age. Everyone gets old and slower
physically and mentally.
2003 Mystic River - nominated best director
2004 Million Dollar Baby - Golden Globe - director/won
Academy award nominations - actor, director and picture/won the last 2
Not going to take the time for the awards and nominations on the rest
but some pretty good films.
The Departed 2006
Changeling (Angie Jolie) 2008
Gran Torino 2008
Invictus 2009
Hereafter (Matt Damon)
J. EdGar (Leo DiCaprio)

talking politics here Meathead...almost as bad as saying Arnold was a real good Governor...lol  Rep wankers who wanna rip off the poor. Cameron in the UK should be fucking shot.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2012, 10:17:27 AM »
art atwood