Author Topic: E-Kul explains his philosophy on why private gun ownership should be protected  (Read 2529 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
they are the first to start licking your arsehole after you teach them a lesson.

While I am not taking sides in this conversation, I must say that E-kul does have a valid point with this statement.

I've met many men in my past that after teaching them a valuable lesson regarding life, their finances or relationships in general, have started to aggressively lick my asshole.

I take it as a sign of gratitude, but sometimes it does border on the ultra "fetishy".

"1"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
While I am not taking sides in this conversation, I must say that E-kul does have a valid point with this statement.

I've met many men in my past that after teaching them a valuable lesson regarding life, their finances or relationships in general, have started to aggressively lick my asshole.

I take it as a sign of gratitude, but sometimes it does border on the ultra "fetishy".

"1"
Well, it was a metaphor, not to be taken literally.  But, humour is always good to break up the aggression.
V

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Well, it was a metaphor, not to be taken literally.  But, humour is always good to break up the aggression.

Oh I got it my dear friend..

Wholeheartedly agree that humor (I love how the lads across the pond always write humor as "humour") is very necessary to break up the monotony of this conversation.

"1"

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
^^^ Projection at it's finest.  I am not afraid of men, especially not the ones who try and talk tough like you, in my experience they are the first to start licking your arsehole after you teach them a lesson.  Feel free to find the women I have beaten up, effeminate wanna be macho men like you don't count.  And as for my heritage, we are proud strong Englishmen who participated in the civilisation of the World (except for America, they were beyond civilisation and remain barbarians).

So you verbally and physically abuse your girlfriend, have a boyfriend on the side, and you give/receive rim jobs.

Okay, got it.

You can post up a pic any time to show us how tough you are. Don't post another WSM competitor pic and claim it's you again though. The beating you took last time you did that was brutal. It really drove home the point how weak and cowardly you really are.

snx

• Getbig IV
I abhor animal cruelty, I would never abuse a woman, stand up too one Yes. But never abuse.

Rehabilitated? Well, now, let me see. You know, I don’t have any idea what that means. I know what you think it means, sonny. To me, it’s just a made-up word, a politician’s word, so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job. What do you really wanna know? Am I sorry for what I did? There’s not a day goes by I don’t feel regret. In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I played Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog. When my Mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch, I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out. But the worst thing I ever done, I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa. And then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started gettin’ sick and throwin’ up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I wanna talk to him. I wanna try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are, but I can’t. That kid’s long gone and this old man is all that’s left. I gotta live with that. Rehabilitated? It’s just a bullshit word. So, you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time, because to tell you the truth, I don’t give a shit.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
So you verbally and physically abuse your girlfriend, have a boyfriend on the side, and you give/receive rim jobs.

Okay, got it.

You can post up a pic any time to show us how tough you are. Don't post another WSM competitor pic and claim it's you again though. The beating you took last time you did that was brutal. It really drove home the point how weak and cowardly you really are.

I disagree.  His boyfriend isn't on the side.  He's usually behind him.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I am not against gun ownership. But the NRA won't even compromise with a ban full or semi automatic weapons, that is were they lose most people in supporting them.

During the time of creation of the 2nd amendment they were still using musket guns. I am not sure that protecting the rights of people carrying uzis and AK47s was the intent.

The intent was to give the people an even footing with those that would do us harm.  The number of people killed with assault weapons is extremely low, this should be a non issue.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Obama wants assault weapons out of the hands of civilians. He also wants the civilians of Egypt and Syria to pick up their assault weapons to over throw the government.  

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... .. There's a message there........  :o

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
^^^ Projection at it's finest.
Lol, never fuckin fails. Hilarious.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Obama wants assault weapons out of the hands of civilians. He also wants the civilians of Egypt and Syria to pick up their assault weapons to over throw the government.  
;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Actually you fat bastard you wrote you sent a message to a woman that was threatening and the Police rocked up not long after. No-one who can dominate men write that shit it's weak people who need attention.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Actually you fat bastard you wrote you sent a message to a woman that was threatening and the Police rocked up not long after. No-one who can dominate men write that shit it's weak people who need attention.
Police don't rock up for an Intervention order you idiots.  it's a civil matter, and anyone can take them out on anybody else.  If you threaten anybody that is a criminal matter, and then the Police can charge you.  You idiots really have no idea what you are talking about. 
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
:o
V