Author Topic: Typical Black Criminal -- Hide Your White Daughters  (Read 981 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Typical Black Criminal -- Hide Your White Daughters
« on: September 04, 2012, 07:38:23 PM »

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Typical Black Criminal -- Hide Your White Daughters
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 07:45:12 PM »
I could be very, very wrong here, but I can't help but think that officer was set up for this lawsuit....or worse, that the *officer* is also involved in a massive insurance scam.

I know that shit goes down all the time without cameras being on the case, but the surveillance video had a too-good-to-be-true quality about it.  I mean, the kid turns around at the exact spot where the camera is rolling and manages to get himself decked by a cop.  Does not pass the smell test.

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Typical Black Criminal -- Hide Your White Daughters
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 08:37:21 PM »
Oh boy am I lucky to have gotten out of that field. This little punk knew exactly what was going on. His friend is wearing a fucking ski mask in a store. They grab him and he takes off. Nice they only have that clip. I'm sure the cop just randomly ran him down to hit him just for the fun of it  ::)

Why would anybody want to be a cop these days? let the little fuckers run the streets, steal everything, rape your daughters. Then we can go back to real police work and stop with this race baiting bullshit.