Author Topic: Will Adonis and tbombz be OK?  (Read 6156 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Will Adonis and tbombz be OK?
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2012, 01:31:23 PM »
How in the fuck did this SOB ever buy a hat in the winter?  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2012, 01:43:29 PM »
while reading the article i thought i was going to have to respond to on behalf of my previous comments on this site about gun laws and the morality of killling in self defense.  even after seeing the photos I still didnt get it. it was only after  saw the replies that went back and saw the likeness. me adonis and swede. LOL. except we all have a bit of a birth defect/mental retardation of some sort.  ;D (me adonis and swede are better looking than are counterparts involved in that robbery)

i still want to say that the glorifying of the old man is misguided. shooting someone in the heart should never be celebrated. if it is absolutely necessary than thats fine but dont celebrate it. if it wasnt absolutely necessary, as in this case it wasnt, then it should be shamed. the old man fired at first sight and went for the kill without reason. not knowing if the guy was even armed. i feel sorry for the old man, hopefully before he dies he learns how to be a loving person.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2012, 01:52:49 PM »
That guy`s NOGGIN is bigger than your " T ",and you are not only a member of the team,you are the inspiration, as well as the president of TEAM NOGGIN!!!  LOL  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2012, 01:59:47 PM »
while reading the article i thought i was going to have to respond to on behalf of my previous comments on this site about gun laws and the morality of killling in self defense.  even after seeing the photos I still didnt get it. it was only after  saw the replies that went back and saw the likeness. me adonis and swede. LOL. except we all have a bit of a birth defect/mental retardation of some sort.  ;D (me adonis and swede are better looking than are counterparts involved in that robbery)

i still want to say that the glorifying of the old man is misguided. shooting someone in the heart should never be celebrated. if it is absolutely necessary than thats fine but dont celebrate it. if it wasnt absolutely necessary, as in this case it wasnt, then it should be shamed. the old man fired at first sight and went for the kill without reason. not knowing if the guy was even armed. i feel sorry for the old man, hopefully before he dies he learns how to be a loving person.

Brilliant post.  ::) ::) It wasn't necessary? So he shoots the guy in the leg, guy falls to the ground and takes out a handgun he had hidden in his pants and shoots the old man in the head, killing him.

X

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2012, 02:00:33 PM »
Guess the race, oh brother.

Team Noggin approved.
follow the arrows

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2012, 02:02:40 PM »
That first pic is Swede!: was wondering whats he's been up to

;D ;D ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2012, 02:04:44 PM »
Brilliant post.  ::) ::) It wasn't necessary? So he shoots the guy in the leg, guy falls to the ground and takes out a handgun he had hidden in his pants and shoots the old man in the head, killing him.

i guess if your a fightful, scared, weak, impatient, rash-decision-making, old man with a history of being in the army and having killed people before.. then sure you might feel it necessary to shoot a man for breaking into your house.

me on the other hand, i dont feel it would ever be necessary to kill someone unless it was OBVIOUS that they were about to kill someone else and the only way to prevent it would be to kill them. This scenario really doesnt fit that one. In any case, celebrating a death is always misguided, no matter how practical the necessity of causing the death may have been.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2012, 02:08:18 PM »
i guess if your a fightful, scared, weak, impatient, rash-decision-making, old man with a history of being in the army and having killed people before.. then sure you might feel it necessary to shoot a man for breaking into your house.

me on the other hand, i dont feel it would ever be necessary to kill someone unless it was OBVIOUS that they were about to kill someone else and the only way to prevent it would be to kill them. This scenario really doesnt fit that one. In any case, celebrating a death is always misguided, no matter how practical the necessity of causing the death may have been.

haha, like you wouldnt be fightful or scared in that position.

Shut up. You were not in the old mans position so you cant accurately speak on what you would and wouldn't do in a situation like that.

I didn't say it was right that the old man was celebrating shooting him. Totally different issue than what I am speaking on. Learn to read.
X

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2012, 02:09:23 PM »
Dude if some stranger is breaking into my house he better be ready to die. The burden of responsibility is on them. Do you deserve to die for stealing? No. Did you put YOURSELF in harms way? Yes.
follow the arrows

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2012, 02:12:12 PM »
I think I`ll go ahead and break into your house then. Fuck it, I know you won`t kill me so why not.

I`m sure thats exactly what these boys were thinking, that they could push over any easy target.

time under tension

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2012, 02:17:43 PM »

i think u r spot on. but its really tough when so many people have deadly weapons.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2012, 02:19:48 PM »
Old dude had every right to protect his home and property.

He had no idea if this kid would kill him or just take his TV set.

I wouldv`e capped his ass in a minute with no remorse.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2012, 02:21:22 PM »
 ;D
Break into a man's home, be PREPARED TO DIE!  Period.
No one should feel sorry for a man who is killed while attempting to break into another man's house, what did they expect, that the home-owner was going to just invite them in, give them some biscuits and tea and then hand over his possessions.  One less scumbag on the street, definitely a cause for celebration.
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2012, 02:23:07 PM »
;D
Break into a man's home, be PREPARED TO DIE!  Period.
No one should feel sorry for a man who is killed while attempting to break into another man's house, what did they expect, that the home-owner was going to just invite them in, give them some biscuits and tea and then hand over his possessions.  One less scumbag on the street, definitely a cause for celebration.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2012, 02:24:12 PM »
Can we please celebrate what is most important here.  That Adonis, bombz and Swede are all OK (although we're not too sure about Swede  :( ).
R

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2012, 02:24:46 PM »
If you break into my house while I`m home,it`s gonna` be your funeral and my trial.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2012, 02:25:08 PM »
Dude if some stranger is breaking into my house he better be ready to die. The burden of responsibility is on them. Do you deserve to die for stealing? No. Did you put YOURSELF in harms way? Yes.
as a person of muslim background i am not suprised at your willingness to rationalize violence.   :'(

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2012, 02:26:50 PM »
;D
No one should feel sorry for a man who is killed while attempting to break into another man's house, what did they expect, that the home-owner was going to just invite them in, give them some biscuits and tea and then hand over his possessions.  One less scumbag on the street, definitely a cause for celebration.

Turn in your Obama 2012 card now.....you are hereby put on administrative leave from the Democrat Party.   ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2012, 02:27:10 PM »
;D
and im sure would feel the same way if it was your brother, your father, your child, your lover, or your best friend who was the one shot and killed while committing a robbery. celebration, all the way. one less scumbag. fuck you , loved one, piece of shit, got what you deserved ! lets party!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2012, 02:28:54 PM »
If you break into my house while I`m home,it`s gonna` be your funeral and my trial.
Like you're not gonna be nodding off in front the The Price is Right. All of the Ringling Brothers could go trooping through.     ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2012, 02:29:55 PM »
and im sure would feel the same way if it was your brother, your father, your child, your lover, or your best friend who was the one shot and killed while committing a robbery. celebration, all the way. one less scumbag. fuck you , loved one, piece of shit, got what you deserved ! lets party!
My family and friends aren't criminals! Hope this helps.  If they were the type to break into other peoples houses, I would shoot them myself!
V

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2012, 02:30:47 PM »
My family and friends aren't criminals! Hope this helps.  If they were the type to break into other peoples houses, I would shoot them myself!
sure you would.  ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2012, 02:33:38 PM »
Like you're not gonna be nodding off in front the The Price is Right. All of the Ringling Brothers could go trooping through.     ;D

Thank you for keeping this thread on track ;D
R

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2012, 02:34:36 PM »
sure you would.  ;D
Where I come from, we don't enable or encourage friends and family to break into other peoples houses, if they did, they would be told to pull there head in or fuck off!  There would be no love lost! I have two brothers and two sisters and in our family we keep each other in check, were not the tye of family that is the Unconditional Love type, the type of family that says little Johnny just went of the rails but we still Love him though.  We practice a tougher form of love, hence the reason none of us break into other peoples homes.
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2012, 02:36:41 PM »

I LOLed in real life. Old people love The Price is Right!  ;D ;D
X